Denver
✟15,655.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I consider myself a Christian, and know I have stuff to work on like most. I just moved, and transferred my job which is getting very stressful, but its hard to find jobs that I am interested in that are off on weekends especially Sunday. Trying to either switch shifts to see if that helps, or find a better job so I can at least go to Church on Sundays instead of working. I'd like to get baptised at some point, but its tough working Sundays.
I had a vasectomy years ago, cause my wife and I decided we didn't want kids. A big part of that is my wife was told by a DR. she might not pull through a pregnancy. Her parents both disabled when I met her, and so we travel, cause you never know what life will throw at you. I know the bible says to reproduce, and not to be selfish. I didn't really know that stuff when I got the vasectomy, and didn't know how evil this world was until a few years ago. I pray for forgiveness for my actions all the time. I avoid DR's and Hospitals as much as I can, cause I'd be dead from misdiagnoses years ago, but posted my symptoms on Facebook for a family member to tell my my uncle had the same symptoms at one point in his life, and it was BLACK MOLD, but they told me I had to be on a diet. I weighed about 130-150lbs at that time. I had a lot of pain in my knee for a while at one point in my life, and also had a lump. After a while I decided to grab a knife, and cut the lump off. Pain went away immediately, but had no blood or puss. So I started digging a little, and removed a blood clot. So many things have happened in my life where I look back, and am like how am I still Alive? But its all glory to the King (GOD.)

List of things I have been through: Fell off a motorcycle at around 4 years old, and that DR. Said I was close to dying that day. Been hit by a pickup truck while biking on a sidewalk at 15. Refused medical treatment even knowing I couldn't stand on my right leg. Drove down a mountain with no brakes due to a brake line rusting out.

I believe the Devil has it out for me, but GOD is STRONGER. I once stepped on the gas pedal, and my foot got stuck behind the brake pedal forcing the gas pedal down, and I was approaching a hair pin turn at about 45-55mph. I freed my foot right before the turn, and cut the turn sharp. I yanked the e-brake, and had to be a godly force saving me that day, cause the car was in the other lane, and the car just slid into the lane I was supposed to be in after the e-brake which seems strange. Skid marks about 1 and a half feet from the guard rail = back end had to be super close to the guard rail, and than would've been about a 15ft drop if that miracle didn't happen.

God has serious plans for my life, but I am still trying to figure out what that is.

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hallelujah!!!
Welcome to CF, Brother.

A few suggestions about being baptized.
Anyone Can baptize you in water as long as their Born Again and baptize you in the name of the father, the son and the Holy Spirit.
Family, friends or even a stranger.

May The LORD Bless You and Keep You

Upvote 0

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,727.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

0f850fba0aced026357cca14c3afc50b_(4).gif

Welcome to Christian Forums!

LORD, those who know you will trust in You.
You have never deserted those who look to You.
Psalms 9:10

"Here is what I am commanding you to do:
Be strong and brave.
Do not be terrified.
Do not lose hope.
I am the LORD your God.
I will be with you everywhere you go."

Joshua 1:9

"Judah, listen to me!
People of Jerusalem, listen to me!
Have faith in the LORD your God.
He'll take good care of you.