California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Well, I've been searching for the original prayer request, but can't find it.

I just found out a little bit ago that they have two suspects in custody for my little cousin's murder, this year.

From what I know they were youngsters, like really young.

Pray for continued healing and justice.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, may You comfort and bring justice, peace and closure to LiL Tony's death which was senseless and tragic. Strengthen the family because if the suspects are charged, a lot of pain and evidence will be brought forward. Help them to cope and eventually find it in their hearts to forgive those who did this to LiL Tony, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord God indeed a sad situation all the way around. Thanks for the confession and justice taking place. We ask for healing a forgiveness in all this in due time. Also bring this one to repentance and faith in Christ, even in prison. In Jesus name, Amen

• Agree
Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

Elfkind

Jul 21, 2015
Bergen
✟19,493.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
What a horribly sad thing to hear about. I wish I had any wise words to share, but this is such a situation that no words will do, I just feel downcast about the world we inhabit where such a thing can happen, and even for no good reason. I pray that this won't be too much to bear for those closest to your cousin. I pray for you, that you might be filled by the Holy Spirit and love and wisdom to share to those burdened by this tragedy, because the best you can do is to spend time thinking and doing good things for those that are victims of the murder, to avoid sitting alone and thinking of this, no good thing ever come from that. I pray also that through you the parents and closest relatives of the boy will find strength to endure this without getting lost in the bottomless grief. Remember that it mean so much just by being there for someone, to help with anything that might be needed, and share love and understanding. In things like this we see the answer to "why is there so much evil and suffering in the world if there's a God?" - Because sin have come into the world. That's clear to see. Just remember that God is there, and there's peace to find in seeking Him. I pray that you might be as a mirror for his love and bring it to those that need it the most. I pray for you and all of yours to find strength to endure all of this. I'm very sorry about this. Be blessed...

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Well, I've been searching for the original prayer request, but can't find it.

I just found out a little bit ago that they have two suspects in custody for my little cousin's murder, this year.

From what I know they were youngsters, like really young.

Pray for continued healing and justice.

Thank you.

I'm so sorry to hear about this! :(

• Friendly
Upvote 0