west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That puts me in a rather difficult situation, doesn't it?
Nothing worse than the OP who had no one to like.:) Hoping there will be many to like.

Ya gotta start somewhere.

Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟240,816.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Members place varying levels of significance on "Likes" and other recognitions. Your game, though doubtless well intentioned, could be taken as a contrived way for some members to enhance their reputations. For that reason I find it unseemly and would encourage people not to participate.

While you may not agree with this viewpoint I hope you will respect it and not award this post any recognition of any kind (unless you wish to Report it, of course).

Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Members place varying levels of significance on "Likes" and other recognitions. Your game, though doubtless well intentioned, could be taken as a contrived way for some members to enhance their reputations. For that reason I find it unseemly and would encourage people not to participate.

While you may not agree with this viewpoint I hope you will respect it and not award this post any recognition of any kind (unless you wish to Report it, of course).
This is nothing new. Look at some other threads in this section and witness what is going on. Play in them and rate a post or several or don't rate any and see what happens. They just as goofy as this idea. So why not have some fun?

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

LOL!

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
if this thread makes it to 50 posts im going to post something to get banned, retire from the internet, and toss my laptop in a bonfire.

I suspect it will, after a possibly slow start.

(i just saw it today).

big-smile2-smiley.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
if this thread makes it to 50 posts im going to post something to get banned, retire from the internet, and toss my laptop in a bonfire.
Bet you'll have to eat your hat on this one.

Upvote 0