LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I’m sorry you’re hurting, friend. Though we have no way of knowing what His purposes are in permitting trials to come upon you, we can be certain that God cares for you even when it doesn’t feel like it. Know that I’ll be praying for you, asking our Heavenly Father to reach down and put His loving arms around you and reveal comforting presence to you in a special and powerful way. May He sustain you with His strength in the days ahead.

Upvote 0

Preacherbot

Aug 20, 2017
melbourne
✟810.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Life has so many challenges, how we handle those challenges is what makes us stronger, their is a lot of love and prayer, directed towards you. Be strong with your faith and you can over come your obstacles.

Psalm 34:17-20

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all. He keeps all his bones; not one of them is broken.

m.me/ThePreacherBot

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for me. God has abandoned me, and I'm trying to see a way out, but I really don't.

You know.. God does so many things in us, around us that we miss. Then for time when we fall. Well.. I like your name. "Creativeguy". Do you truly believe it was just a random thought.. you seen something heard something and liked it so you used it?

Life.. hits us all. There is NOTHING that can hit you where HE did not will not make a way out. If we cant see and understand GOD, JESUS, Sweet sweet Holy Spirit can NOT LIE. We would have I believe no problem with faith. He cant lie. So.. He said.. I will NEVER leave you nor forsake you...you are not alone. No... He took nothing from you. He came...for you...so you can have life and more abundantly. So...life has hit you hard.. then run to Him.. fall in HIS ARMS!

No matter what i looks like..sounds like..no matter what the world or any so called CHRISTIAN might say.. HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU! The enemy has lied to you.. FLIP that lie..satan can not tell the truth. See Jesus left Heaven.. because YOU would have been lost forever away from Him. That was not an option. Sin had to be judged.. ALL of man could not pay such a price.. so He.. came became what He made.. so YOU..would be forever with Him....oh you may not feel it.. but ..in His arms you are.

He can not lie... and He has not left you. Matters not what SIN you did.. He already died.... we just repent and HE remembers it no more forever. EVER...I take hold of lying spirits.. bind them ..for what I bind on this earth is bound in heaven.. and I command them to leave... in JESUS name. Father.. show him favor.. your mercy your grace your POWER! Through Christ.. and.. show Him.. this love.. this peace..that is NOT of this world.. you said.. if just two of us agree.. you WILL do it . You said.. if I ask my Father anything in YOUR name YESHUA you will do it. Father..what I have asked is written.. is your will.. I praise you for always hearing me...

You are no lost...He leaves the 99.. did you know that? He does not ...not like man.. just say things...He really did leave the 99...JUST TO FIND YOU! Look... it was all made...for you.. You do not understand Just who you are and just WHO your Father is....just trust Him.. have faith.. He WILL help your faith.. He will OPEN those doors..that you think are closed and cant be open... He is right now working for YOUR GOOD. Oh you may not see it or feel it.. just believe.. DONT let the enemy lie to you.. for GREATER is HE that is in YOU then he thats in the world.. HE can not lie..

so THINK again what the enemy has been saying.. and REJOICE...well the enemy CAN NOT TELL THE TRUTH..so..DONT listen to that lie.. you ARE set free.. .. with in you.. its comes from no where... you did nothing. you seed nothing.. this is to show YOU HE IS THERE! Just what am I talking about? A joy.. HIS JOY! You look around and there is NOTHING to give you this joy.. here it comes... He loves you.. and you did not have to do ANYTHING... but believe.. read this.. its starting NOW! IN JESUS name

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,066,794.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, spiritual renewal, deliverance, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0

Creativeguy

Jul 24, 2012
✟19,902.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks again to everyone who's prayed for me. So after taking a few days to reflect on the matter, I've decided to stop trying to improve my life. But I'm not upset or depressed anymore. For some reason, this is His will. I don't understand it, but that's ok.

I've just accepted that whatever happens, be it bad things or what not, happens and instead of fighting it, accept it and move on.

God Bless

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,810.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Thanks again to everyone who's prayed for me. So after taking a few days to reflect on the matter, I've decided to stop trying to improve my life. But I'm not upset or depressed anymore. For some reason, this is His will. I don't understand it, but that's ok.

I've just accepted that whatever happens, be it bad things or what not, happens and instead of fighting it, accept it and move on.

God Bless
No, this is not the will of God for you.But He can use this for your good.
Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Upvote 0

Sarah G

Pro-peace, anti-war, anti-violence.
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2017
Netherlands
✟131,322.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

God Bless
That is very zen. I used to survive that way too. I still do kind of. Zen teachers say 'lean into the suffering and don't judge it' so I used to do that. I guess it helped, I used to think the stress and depression would kill me somehow, but leaning into it instead of reacting to it showed me that it doesn't kill me, it just is what it is. It comes, it goes.
More recently I read the book The Scars That Have Shaped Me (free online) and it really opened me up to the concept that suffering can bring us closer to God. Even Jesus wept and said He couldn't handle it all (in the garden of Gethsemane). As I suffer quite a lot I tend to beg Jesus for mercy a lot. Sometimes I can get to a place of thanking Jesus for His mercy because actually, the suffering is also His mercy, bringing me closer to Him.
It has also happened occasionally that I have thought 'Well, if I must suffer so much and so (what seems) disproportionately to others, then let me be the most suffering, most depressed, most tragic emo goth Christian ever'' and then my suffering reduces pretty quick because I suck at everything, including being the most anything ever, haha.
Well, I hope that giving in to the suffering and accepting helps you a little but I also hope (and pray) that you don't turn your back on Jesus in that process.

Here is the link to the book: https://document.desiringgod.org/the-scars-that-have-shaped-me-en.pdf?1498054609

Sometimes this live stream of the adoration of the Eucharist is a great comfort to me, I find it strangely powerful.

Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 26:36-56 - English Standard Version

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for me. God has abandoned me, and I'm trying to see a way out, but I really don't.
Reminds me of the famous poem "Footprints", which you can Google.
Father, I pray that You would show this one the way out. Proverbs 3:5-6. Psalms 37:5. Hebrews 13:5; Joshua 1:5. Psalms 119:18. John 14:23. Isaiah 41:10. Psalm 119:105. Father, if this one can't find the way, send someone to show them the way. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gloriousday2006

Jul 8, 2017
Fargo
✟31,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
God is with you. Do not lose heart. For we walk by faith, not by sight. Faith is the presence of things hoped for, but not seen. Please pray to Jesus, and tell Him exactly how you are feeling. He is mighty to save and heal. In the Bible, it says cast your cares on the Lord for He cares for you.

I do not know what your specific situation is, but I know that life has a way of bringing us to a place of feeling hopeless. I want you to always remember that as long as we repent and turn from our wicked ways, there is HOPE in the Lord. 1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and cleanse us of all unrighteousness.

The past few months I had an experience with religious OCD, severe panic attacks, depersonalization, and then emotion numbing. My point in telling you this, is that God is there no matter how we feel. We cannot put faith in ourselves, rather the greatness of Jehovah.

When we are weak we can pray to Jesus and cry out Abba help me for I am weak. Take all of your concerns to Him. Never let go. I am sending you this as a message of encouragement. With God you can make it through. In the Bible it states, in this world you will have trouble, but take heart I have overcome the world. Whatever situation you are facing God is GREATER.

If you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to message me.

Upvote 0