Life Button

Well?

• Well what?

• Well, since you asked so nicely... How do you do?

• I would take over the world. Period. *evil laugh*

• Cool story bro.

• I would follow my TRUE passion and let no one stop me!!!

• Become a multi-billionaire and maybe become the new Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

• Now this is the story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down

• Become a criminal.

• I dunno. Live?

• Quit life.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Neve

Always even
Jul 27, 2006
Corona
✟14,608.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
So many things I'd do differently, but pinning down what things is difficult because of the domino effect.

If I kept going to school here, I know exactly what I'd do differently. A long list of things. However, if I choose not to go to school here, but in Indiana, then it's a different outcome although. But if I stayed in California, then that is yet another outcome. So it's difficult to decide, but either way, I would change a few things.

Upvote 0

wannaberocker

Aug 26, 2012
✟15,078.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Id press Start to the point before i clicked on this thread and click something else. Na im just messin, it sounded like a stupid thread, but its not really that stupid.

I dont know what id do, i just think my life would be as boring as it is now. Regardless of where i start.

Upvote 0

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Since we can retain all of our memories, I would get to this same exact point in my life, but the process would be a bit less chaotic.

But if that wasn't possible, I wouldn't hit reset. I'm actually happy with where I am, with who I love and excited about the route I am going.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Strider1002

For when I am weak, then I am strong.
May 10, 2011
Pennsylvania
✟62,542.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Really, I know I don't need to change anything, because everything that has happened has made me who I am. I'm not perfect, but I found God and I was raised pretty well, that's what matters.

BUT, if I went through everything again with all my memories, I probably would do things differently just because... I'm different now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

anewday

This girl is on fire.
Apr 24, 2010
Golden Coast
✟30,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let's say that you can start your life all over again with a single push of a magic life button. You still retain all your memories. What would you do differently this time?

Moved back home sooner ^_^....actually a lot of things, but that is all I'm gonna say for now...:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

DandelionsInTheRain

You see flowers in these weeds
Aug 23, 2007
in a field of yellow flowers, underneath the sun
✟17,910.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
toastface_grillah said:
I'd've majored in something else (maybe business or economics), and would've thought about career paths wayyyyyy sooner.

I think I would have still majored in what I did. I guess I'm just not very practical....

Upvote 0