Virginia
✟16,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hey you all. I am about to be 24 and I still live at home. I am devoted Christian, but my parents are nominal Christians and don't follow the Bible, attend church, pray, or do anything like the Bible says. Recently, I am trying to move out....and I am trying to take steps to living on my own, but every time I do, I get punished in some way. I just need basic help with learning how to get a car, how to get insurance for the car, how to get life insurance, how to get an apartment, and things like these. Do you all have any advice? I found a person selling a 2008 Mazda 3 for $4200. I am also wondering if this is a good deal. It has 177,000 miles on it. Thank you. Please give me advice

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Recently, I am trying to move out....and I am trying to take steps to living on my own
I just need basic help with learning how to get a car, how to get insurance for the car, how to get life insurance, how to get an apartment, and things like these.

The best advice I can give is talk to your parrents.
You may not get on with them, but they are your first source of information.
the next is the parrents of your close friends, or from an elder in your church.

For cars try Cars For Sale. Used Cars. See price and shop for cars in USA online
insurance google insurance or look for an insurance broker in the high street, do get several quotes from different firms and check they all cove the same things, have the same excess.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You can get lots of info online Your friends' parents might be a good resource. Do they have a regular mechanic they rely on?

In the meantime, save as much money as possible.

Do you have a regular - full time job? Take care of your parents? Do you have siblings that you've shared your home?

Urge you not to sign any contracts until you understand all the aspects of them. There's books about these topics for young adults. Maybe your library and/or Amazon would be a good starting point.

Last edited:
Upvote 0