dallasapple

Aug 13, 2006
✟13,920.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here is a stereotype

Women love to tell each other things, even mundane things, I see it when my wife talks to other women.....AND I see it in this thread where there are 50 female posts to 10 male, means GENERALLY women like it better.

Same with that thread awhile back that I couldnt for the life of me figure out...about how people eat......it was also more women, but some men too, saying things like "I scoot my green beans to the right side then eat my asparagus with a spoon" and stuff like that.

First of all ..we arent talking about "in general stereo types" we are talking about "personal stereo types" unique to us as individuals.2nd of all in view of the fact there are more women "in general' who post in the marrieds area on a regular basis or AT ALL to begin with..you cant get a fair or accurate % on men versus women who will enjoy a discussion such as this..

If there is a difference "in general" ..you could hardly know its 50 to 10..unless its an equal # to begin with of women to men that are exposed and invited to the thread from the start.

Dallas

Upvote 0
B

blythe_ann

LOL, Romans! Your husband cracks me up, we've been trying to avoid getting "sucked in". We are originally from SD and have only been here for a couple of years.

Nebraska gets pretty bad. When we first moved here our pastor invited us over for lunch. The house decor was Husker-- throw pillows, red curtains, etc. Sermons usually have a Husker reference, especially during the season. Since we don't have cable we actually have people insist we come to their homes to watch the game... they get offended if we say we don't watch football. I made the mistake of admitting I didn't care for the color red once at work... I think it's the closest I've been to getting fired!

My poor husband has a hard time at work after games. He usually looks up scores in the AM so that he doesn't get the relentless questioning! He can mumble "boo" if we lost or "go Huskers!" if we won.

LOL This just cracks me up.

Upvote 0