Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Stereotypes I fit:

-I love Princess movies.
-I also love a good ol' blood-n-guts war movie.
-I love wearing heals, and pretty shoes.
-And I also love shooting guns.
-My favorite color is pink.
-I love wearing makeup.
-I love wearing dresses and skirts.
-But I will, easily, put on some camouflage, some face paint, and go play capture the flag at night...and kick butt.
-I love riding quads in the mud.
-I love receiving red, red roses at any time.
-I love reading Jane Austen, Shakespeare, and other classical English literature.

Stereotypes I don't fit:

-Although I can be clumsy at times, I am not a ditz.
-Although I am a wife, I do not nag.
-Although I am a student, being educated in public school, I do not think I know everything.
-Although I love to shoot, I'm not a red neck.
-Although I love girly things, I'm not a blonde. (Although, shortly, I will be dying my hair blonde...ha ha ha)
-I HATE soap operas and romance novels with a passion.

Upvote 0

Created2Write

His Pink Princess
Mar 12, 2010
Oregon
✟13,703.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Some more:

Fit:
I love animals.
I love kids.
I usually do most of the laundry.
I'm currently the spouse attending college.
I was the lead in my HS musical.

Don't fit:
I am from Cali(although I live in Oregon) and I am VERY Conservative.
I love to eat meat.
I could kill a man in three seconds. (My dad taught me. He's a black belt in Kung Fu)
I like to shout, "KILL!" on the Fourth of July, while fireworks are shooting off.
I do participate in push up contests....and win.
I like to play pool.
I love beer.

Upvote 0

Created2Write

His Pink Princess
Mar 12, 2010
Oregon
✟13,703.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have a couple to add then:

I do like beer
I do say excuse me when someone bumps into me

On the other hand I don't say eh or aboot, and I don't love hockey

BAHAHAHAHAHA! The last line cracked me up. Reminded me of the Canadian dude in "Grown Ups". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You just made my day, Mc.

Upvote 0
Apr 15, 2009
Canada
✟16,558.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
BAHAHAHAHAHA! The last line cracked me up. Reminded me of the Canadian dude in "Grown Ups". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You just made my day, Mc.

Glad I did. Here's some more:

I do like Kraft macaroni and cheese,
I do like moose meat
I do like Rush

I like NFL

Upvote 0

JaneFW

Aug 12, 2005
IRL
✟11,369.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I do like beer

You don't say "aboot"? Darn. I only watch Mike Holmes, because his accent is just the cutest.

Upvote 0

Athene

Grammatically incorrect
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
✟65,046.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
On being a scary ecofeminist crunchy mother

Fits
I gave birth without any pain relief
I'm an extended breastfeederer
I am against gender stereotyping of my children

Misfits
I use disposable nappies
I occasionally buy preprepared processed foods and I don't believe it will kill me or my children
I do shave my legs
And under-arms

On being British

Fits
I love fish and chips
I drink a huge amount of tea

Misfits
Im not obsessed with football
I think non British countries can produce good comedians.

Upvote 0

CrystalBrooke

I'm almost positive I don't care what you think
Jun 16, 2004
Tennessee
Visit site
✟19,777.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm from the south.

fits:
I love fried food, and like a good southern woman, I fry a lot of my food.
I have that southern drawl that a lot of people hate
I got pregnant as a teen

misfits:
I refuse to say "yall"
I can't stand most country music
Cowboy boots should ONLY be worn by actual cowboys..not girls who are trying to be cute in their white summer dress (it just looks stupid)
I did graduate from high school and I do have a full time job

Upvote 0

Athene

Grammatically incorrect
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
✟65,046.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
I'm from the south.

fits:
I love fried food, and like a good southern woman, I fry a lot of my food.
I have that southern drawl that a lot of people hate
I got pregnant as a teen

misfits:
I refuse to say "yall"
I can't stand most country music
Cowboy boots should ONLY be worn by actual cowboys..not girls who are trying to be cute in their white summer dress (it just looks stupid)
I did graduate from high school and I do have a full time job

I remember when your DD was born. She's got to be around 6 now, yeah?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lilymay

Veteran
Oct 23, 2006
USA
✟13,176.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I fit:

Don't like snakes or spiders. Will take care of a spider if have to but a snake I go running the other way.
I like to sew.
I like having candles burning through the house.
I like chocolate.

Don't fit:

Jeans/shorts and a tshirt...dress up only on special occasions
makeup and hair only on special occasions
shoes...one pair of sneakers, one pair of dress shoes, and one pair of winter boots.... not a shoe person.
purse... one is plenty and I use it until it breaks in some way before I replace it.
If something needs repaired, replaced, unclogged, etc. around the house I am the one who does it.

Upvote 0

dallasapple

Aug 13, 2006
✟13,920.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
BUT having said that..I am a "one purse woman"..I usually carry a purse for many years..the same one until it "breaks" but I just got a NEW very "expensive purse" my first "expensive purse" a Dooney and Bourke..but this purse is VERY conservative/traditional not "trendy" its black leather with tan trim and gold accents(zipper and any metal parts) and If I wanted to I think I could use it until I die at the average age of 76..its THAT good of quality..

Dallas

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lilymay

Veteran
Oct 23, 2006
USA
✟13,176.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Lily....not a shoe person?? :whyy:

*GASP* I know, right lol

Yes this one I "fit" ...I would go into a "clinical depression" if I only had 3 pairs of shoes...I would feel like I was being punished for being bad or something.

I was thinking about this after I posted and have to correct my 3 pairs of shoes.... I actually have 4. When I get new sneakers, my old sneakers become my mowing shoes. So 4 is better right? :)

BUT having said that..I am a "one purse woman"..I usually carry a purse for many years..the same one until it "breaks" but I just got a NEW very "expensive purse" my first "expensive purse" a Dooney and Bourke..but this purse is VERY conservative/traditional not "trendy" its black leather with tan trim and gold accents(zipper and any metal parts) and If I wanted to I think I could use it until I die at the average age of 76..its THAT good of quality..

Dallas

I do fit the steroptype of "shopping for the right purse". I am quite picky. Most purses in my neck of the woods are the ones that are just one big pouch with or without a zipper and everything just gets thrown in it.... SO NOT ME... have to have organization... at least two zipper compartments... two other compartments without a zipper...a compartment that zips (usually on the outside that holds the credit cards) and a long handle to drape on shoulder...at a decent price. Seriously around here that is very hard to find.

Upvote 0

Lena75

Aug 11, 2004
✟21,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I do like beer

Oh, good! I'm not the only "weird" Canadian here then, eh? :p NObody I know ever says "aboot" unless they're making fun of other Canadians! Hubby drives me crazy every Saturday night with his hockey.

I like my wine. (cue UB40's Red red Wine)
I prefer the country over town.
Although I live in the country I do NOT live on a farm. (Why do people always assume that? sheesh)
I'm a SAHM with an autistic teenager and my daughter has Graves disease and we're hoping she's in remission soon!
I also homeschool my kids but if they decide to go high school in town in the near future, that's up to them.
I like Barbie/Princess movies to watch with my daughter.
I'll watch war/history movies with my hubby.

I hate camping. Sleeping in a tent is a nightmare for me.
I don't like fishing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FaithPrevails

May 7, 2006
Far, far away from here
✟18,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes this one I "fit" ...I would go into a "clinical depression" if I only had 3 pairs of shoes...I would feel like I was being punished for being bad or something.

Dallas

*GASP* I know, right lol

I was thinking about this after I posted and have to correct my 3 pairs of shoes.... I actually have 4. When I get new sneakers, my old sneakers become my mowing shoes. So 4 is better right? :)

I do fit the steroptype of "shopping for the right purse". I am quite picky. Most purses in my neck of the woods are the ones that are just one big pouch with or without a zipper and everything just gets thrown in it.... SO NOT ME... have to have organization... at least two zipper compartments... two other compartments without a zipper...a compartment that zips (usually on the outside that holds the credit cards) and a long handle to drape on shoulder...at a decent price. Seriously around here that is very hard to find.

*stands up* Hi, my name is Faith and I'm a shoe addict. *sits down*

I do have some "fun" purses and, of course, some evening bags. But, I do typically only carry one bag on a regular basis. It is a designer bag that was given to me as a gift and I love it. :love: I would have never spent that kind of $$ on a purse myself, so it's even cooler that I have one at all. lol

Upvote 0

dallasapple

Aug 13, 2006
✟13,920.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It does sound pretty "complicated" as to your requirments for a purse.

Mine is a "sachel" style..Its got a handle and an adjustable strap..then the bulk of the room is one large area inside..(no outside compartments) then a pretty large zipper pouch inside on one side and on the other side a cell phone pocket..thats enough for me ...I can easlily grab my cell phone..and in the side pocket I keep my reading glasses..lipstick....car keys....also I will put any list I have in there for shopping..AND inside as well I have a change purse..that I keep some cash..and a wallet of course that has my debit and credit cards..checkbook..an ink pen.blank paper.and business cards..

Dallas

Upvote 0