Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
"Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who,being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." (Phillipians 2:5-11)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Jesus in me,
Lord give me the mind of Christ,
Make me a servant...
Philippians 2
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus, who being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God, but made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant...

• Prayers
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Jesus in me,
Lord give me the mind of Christ,
Make me a servant...
Philippians 2
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus, who being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God, but made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant...
How important our attitude is!

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
"Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who,being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." (Phillipians 2:5-11)
We are reminded time and time again of the need to follow the example and attitude of our Lord Jesus Christ!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'In Majesty He comes,the Lamb who once was slain. Riding in Majesty,Faithful and True,eyes ablaze,crowns on His head,robe dipped in blood from His suffering. He is the Word of God,coming again,King of Kings. We shall rise,we shall meet Him in the air when He comes again and we will worship Him,worship Him. Give Him praise for ever more,King of Kings and Lord of lords' (David Fellingham)

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'King of Kings,Lord of lords',Lion of Judah,Word of God. King of Kings,Lord of lords',Lion of Judah,Word of God and here He comes,the King of glory comes! In righteousness He comes to judge the earth and here He comes,the King of glory comes! With justice He'll rule the earth's (Graham Kendrick)

Upvote 0