Dallas
✟889,694.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Because there were tests available at the time from the WHO, but these were ignored.

I don’t understand how that explains how you know that they weren’t trying to obtain tests.

Upvote 0

Mitty

Mar 4, 2020
Victoria
✟19,812.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I don’t understand how that explains how you know that they weren’t trying to obtain tests.
Either way, there have been no April Fool's Day jokes this morning, apart from Trump trying to explain why his death toll now exceeds China's and why his number of cases will hit 200,000 in the near future. At least his advisors seem to be keeping him under control, although he's still biting on his bit like Brazil's president. https://www.smh.com.au/world/south-...death-coronavirus-gamble-20200329-p54ey7.html

I wonder if Trump has ever asked himself why Woodrow Wilson also took his eye off the ball when his grandfather died in 1918 from the pandemic which started in Kansas? Frederick Trump - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mitty

Mar 4, 2020
Victoria
✟19,812.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Either way, there have been no April Fool's Day jokes this morning, apart from Trump trying to explain why his death toll now exceeds China's and why his number of cases will hit 200,000 in the near future. At least his advisors seem to be keeping him under control, although he's still biting on his bit like Brazil's president. https://www.smh.com.au/world/south-...death-coronavirus-gamble-20200329-p54ey7.html

I wonder if Trump has ever asked himself why Woodrow Wilson also took his eye off the ball when his grandfather died in 1918 from the pandemic which started in Kansas? Frederick Trump - Wikipedia
Will the number of US cases exceed 500,000 before or after next weekend, and when will the US deaths exceed 20,000?

Upvote 0