Jun 6, 2007
Illinois
✟47,688.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Good Morning and Happy Tuesday!! 7/24/07

Last night I went grocery shopping and I had to wait in line to pay for 20 minutes!! It was making more upset by the minute!!!

I didn't have time to make it to Jazzersize for my first class!!! I was totally exhausted after I put all the grocerys away!!!

excuses...excuses...excuses!!!!

I did no exercise last night!!!!:cry:

Reactions: 4Everloved
Upvote 0

Karen1959

Legend
Jun 6, 2007
Illinois
✟47,688.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello!
TGIF!! 7/27/07

I started Jazzersize class on Tuesday night last week it was hard to make it through the whole hour. I had a free class card. I don't know if I want to join and pay 38 dollars a month. They wont let you join for just so many weeks. You have to sign up and have 38 dollars a month drafted out of your checking account or credit card and that's the only way they will do it.
I'm not feeling good today.....my blood pressure has been high since Monday so I might wait another week before I sign up if I decide to.

Upvote 0

4Everloved

Legend
Apr 18, 2007
Tennessee, USA
✟36,621.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
That does seem like a lot of money, 38 dollars a month. You seem like you are doing pretty well on your own at home with the dvd's and your treadmill though.

You are a real encouragement to me. Every time I exercise, I think to myself, "I bet Karen is exercising today too."

It's pretty hard to exercise when you work all day, then wait in line at the store...then you have to go home and cook supper and clean up. I don't know how you ever find time!

I'm a stay-at-home mom right now, but starting at the end of August will be going to school full-time. I hope I have time to exercise, although there are a lot of steps and space between buildings at the school...but it's not the same as a good workout.

Sometimes I feel like my belly fat is never going to budge! It just stays and stays no matter what I do...I've barely made a "dent" in it, lol. But I will keep pressing on.

This is sorta silly, but while I was on the treadmill yesterday (75 minutes!) I kept saying to myself in my head, "No more belly fat, no more belly fat!"

Of course I still have plenty of belly fat, but it was a nice motivation at the time.^_^

I'll just keep going, day after day, and sooner than later I'll see an improvement. So far I've lost 7 pounds but it has been ve........eeeeee....ry slow going!

Keep up the good work, Karen:angel:

Reactions: Karen1959
Upvote 0

Karen1959

Legend
Jun 6, 2007
Illinois
✟47,688.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi 4Ever!!!
I know what you mean about the belly fat!! I have this little pooch that won't go away!!! Sometimes when I'm on the treadmill I say "goodbye FAT....GoodBye blubber" and I keep repeating it over and over. Yes it does help motivate!!! Whoa...75 minutes on the treadmill is a long time!! You are doing great!!!
That is wonderful that you are going back to school!!! More power to ya on that one!!! I wish I could do that..........
Thanks for thinking about me and thanks for chatting with me!!!
Talk to you again soon!!! Hope you have a good week!!!

Upvote 0

KayLeeRoo

Jul 8, 2007
washington
✟7,834.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
ok i have not walked away the pounds in like a week and i was just starting to feel a little more energetice.but i am determinde to get up and walk fdirst thing in the morning. i wonder if my problume is that i am sleeping in so much, do you think it will help if i wake up earlyer?

Reactions: Karen1959
Upvote 0

Karen1959

Legend
Jun 6, 2007
Illinois
✟47,688.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
ok i have not walked away the pounds in like a week and i was just starting to feel a little more energetice.but i am determinde to get up and walk fdirst thing in the morning. i wonder if my problume is that i am sleeping in so much, do you think it will help if i wake up earlyer?
I think this crazy weather is making everyone tired and sleepy!!!
I haven't had as much energy lately either!!!

I've been feeling so fat and bloated the last couple weeks!! I wish there was some miracle diet pill or drink!!!!

You could try and get up earlier and see if it helps...it won't be so hot in early in the morning!!!!

Talk to you soon............keep me posted on how you are doing!!!

Upvote 0

Karen1959

Legend
Jun 6, 2007
Illinois
✟47,688.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Last night I got my hair hightlighted and cut. She colored my roots first so it took 2 hours and then I had to get dinner on the table and clean it up!!! I didn't get to exercise last night.
I had mini wheats....brown sugar and maple for supper. Tom had a salad and chicken and rice.

Happy Wednesday to All!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

KayLeeRoo

Jul 8, 2007
washington
✟7,834.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
ok so i got up this morning and i was going to walk 2 miles but by the time i fineshed the first one i was so out of breath it was not even funny. but i got one mile in so i will try for amile and a half tommorow, but that depends on how i am feeling.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Karen1959

Legend
Jun 6, 2007
Illinois
✟47,688.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
ok so i got up this morning and i was going to walk 2 miles but by the time i fineshed the first one i was so out of breath it was not even funny. but i got one mile in so i will try for amile and a half tommorow, but that depends on how i am feeling.
You could do three 10 minute walks throughout your day. It's in all the magazines now that they recommend splitting up your exercise routine.
One mile is good and if you want to walk 2 miles you have to pace yourself so you can make it.
You're getting there..............soon you'll be walking 3 miles with no trouble!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Karen1959

Legend
Jun 6, 2007
Illinois
✟47,688.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Good Morning!
Happy Monday 08/06/07
This was a busy weekend that just passed. Friday night I danced till midnight at a wedding reception so that was my exercise. Saturday I cleaned the house and Sunday I took my Granddaughter to the park and ran around with her.
Grocery shopping tonight and then I'll probably do a Leslie Sansone video. Will let you know tomorrow.
Have a Happy Day!!

Upvote 0

4Everloved

Legend
Apr 18, 2007
Tennessee, USA
✟36,621.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Good Morning!
Happy Monday 08/06/07
This was a busy weekend that just passed. Friday night I danced till midnight at a wedding reception so that was my exercise. Saturday I cleaned the house and Sunday I took my Granddaughter to the park and ran around with her.
Grocery shopping tonight and then I'll probably do a Leslie Sansone video. Will let you know tomorrow.
Have a Happy Day!!
Karen, it sounds like you had a great weekend! And your exercise was fun stuff that was incorporated right into your weekend without fuss! Girl, you go!!! You rock.

I've spent alot of time walking outside in the heat and running on my treadmill this past weekend. I've also been craving bread and carbs a whole lot. I guess that goes with losing weight.

Glad to see your post here today, Karen. It always cheers me up when I see you around.

Upvote 0

Karen1959

Legend
Jun 6, 2007
Illinois
✟47,688.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Karen, it sounds like you had a great weekend! And your exercise was fun stuff that was incorporated right into your weekend without fuss! Girl, you go!!! You rock.

I've spent alot of time walking outside in the heat and running on my treadmill this past weekend. I've also been craving bread and carbs a whole lot. I guess that goes with losing weight.

Glad to see your post here today, Karen. It always cheers me up when I see you around.
Hi 4Ever!!

I love Bread too and I crave it all the time. I eat a lot of English muffins!! I wish I didn't like bread and carbs so much!!! it's good to know that you do to so I don't feel so crazy!!!

I'm always glad to see you too!!! Hope you stay here with me!!!!

Upvote 0

Karen1959

Legend
Jun 6, 2007
Illinois
✟47,688.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Good Morning!!
Happy Tuesday 08/07/07!!!

Last night after I got home from Grocery shopping, I did a 30 minutes toning tape by cosmopolitan and then I did "the Power Mile" by Leslie Sansone!!!

It was storming pretty bad outside last night....tonight I'm going to Jazzersize so I hope it doesn't Storm!!!

Have a Great Day!!

Upvote 0