the 22d, 14th and an obsolete letter (4742 as a cross) of the
Greek alphabet (intermediate between the 5th and 6th), used as
numbers;; number representation

AV - six hundred threescore and six 1; 1

1) six hundred and sixty six, the meaning of which is the basis
of much vain speculation

About Strongs Concordance for Strongs Number 5516 Go to Rev 13:18

There is one verse containing Strong's number 5516. Here it is:

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six [5516].

Notice you need WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING which are both attributes of the upper worlds or the 3rd heaven, to count this number. Jewish gematria is all about counting the number of the alfabet as is shown in PSALM 119: where David or Ezra takes us through his JUDGMENT and the Hebrew alphabet to show us how not just every WORD but every single LETTER is important in computing the word of God; the whole truth constantly validates and witnesses to itself..

In ancient Judaism the last letter, the TAV was the MARK ON CAINS forhead and a cross; It is the mark of Gods judgment on the man of predition; it is the sin nature that will be destroyed with this cross, this DOOR to the upper worlds we will all be raptured to after our crucifixion; mine happened 9 years ago. You dont have to believe me but surely there is a Bible scholar among you who can disprove what Im saying.

Upvote 0
H

Habakkuk3

The Mark on Cain's forehead was to be understood by anyone that saw him; it's purpose was "so all that saw him wouldn't kill him" --

it required no special symbolism or "reading between the lines" --

and if it was "a letter' of any language;

it was in the pre-Tower-of-Babel language that all shared until that event.

I am not doubting that you had an experience 9 years ago; but that doesn't mean "everybody else's interpretation is stupid"
or...

are you saying that

people are LESS OF A CHRISTIAN

if they have not had the particular EXPERIENCE that you had years ago?

Upvote 0
C

carma

Well Habs, yer just nicer than me, cause I am saying she did NOT experience this:

the church has no clue about this stuff, because they didnt experience the RETURN of CHRIST and I have; you dont have to believe me but I tell you the truth.

Or this...

It is the mark of Gods judgment on the man of predition; it is the sin nature that will be destroyed with this cross, this DOOR to the upper worlds we will all be raptured to after our crucifixion; mine happened 9 years ago.

She might have had some type of "spiritual experience" but Christ has not returned yet and the rapture has not happened.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.