Oregon
✟773.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Which is your fav person. Mine is Buck. I am reading it for the 2nd time. I am on book 2.
Yay! Buck is my favorite character in the series! I also like David Hassid, Abdullah Smith, Hannah Palemoon, Mark Eisman, Sam Goldberg, Melinda Bentley.. I‘m sure there’s some others that I can’t think of.

It’s been a while since I’ve read the series. The kids version works out especially if they’re not ready for the adult series. I read the adult series during lock down due to COVID. It’s kind of a unique series, because it can be set at any time- as early as 1990’s or 2000’s or as later as 20110’s or 2020’s. It would not have any effect.

I’ve watched the movies (the trilogy with Kirk Cameron) which are good, though not accurate to the books. A franchise that has been having a hard time to keep going. Then it got a reboot, which I haven’t seen. If it ever gets another reboot, it could probably work better as an episodic TV series, especially if there’re so much to explore on.

I’ve enjoyed the Left Behind Series, though I’ll admit that at times it gets over my head.

Upvote 0