askbros

Jan 9, 2004
CA
✟8,357.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
i'm told the idea was only to write 5 -- one for each of the 7 years -- but they had too much to say. they figured they'd go to the "round" nimber of 12. Either that, or they wanted to say, "yeah, i wrote a dozen of them..." or something.

666 in math is also used later in the book:
The ten countries' numbers.
6 x 6 - 6 = 30
6 - 6 - 6 = -6
6 + 6 - 6 = 0
and so on...

And has anyone heard how the story got started?
I thought it was interesting.
And so was the joke about Leon's sores :p (did you get that one?!?)

Upvote 0
S

Smi1eWarrior

I LOVED THE SERIES!! I own all the books from 1 to 11! I've read them all and think they are very well written.. Make you laugh, cry and keep you in suspence! AWESOME! very biblical which is good. I love the charachters you really get to know and love them which is teh mark of a good writer.

The authors themselves said it was teh final installment... another one? i dont get it. Where are your sources?? Thats very intereseting.

has anyone read Babylon rising... another end time novel written by tim lahaye.

Best series!! :)

Mara :)

Upvote 0

sarahbug

Dec 11, 2003
TX
✟16,301.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Smi1eWarrior said:
The authors themselves said it was teh final installment... another one? i dont get it. Where are your sources?? Thats very intereseting.

The prequel and sequel are mentioned in the very back of Glorious Appearing. Also, I found this at the the end of this article: http://www.crosswalk.com/fun/1254616.html

However, LaHaye and Jenkins are planning to team up once again for a prequel and sequel to the "Left Behind" series, in addition to each working on individual, unrelated prophecy-based fiction titles. First, the prequel will take a look at the pre-Rapture lives of antichrist Nicolae Carpathia, pilot Rayford Steele, Cameron “Buck” Williams, and other primary "Left Behind" characters. The sequel, not due out for a couple of years, will focus on the prophecies regarding the time when Satan will be loosed to once again wreak havoc on the nations at the end of Christ’s thousand-year reign on earth.

Upvote 0