West of Mississippi
✟418,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All snuggled up with a heater and fan, I can put my bench and shelves. Fan for casting. All the junk gone and like a wood office, insulated from the household, my man cave renewed, a work through my life place, even a prayer closet, or just this side of perfection! To the shed old maan! Hot in summer cold in winter, but a chance to be with God and busy. Almost awesome. Only God is awesome. The only awesome God...’

Upvote 0

ss51

Sep 12, 2015
✟67,229.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I enjoy the praying without ceasing in the divine prayer language, I am never alone with God when I stay in communication with Him.
Feeling His spirit very strong as I post this. Quite often he gets me up at this hour to spend time with Him and fellowship with His own on these forums, and pray for and with them. Then when I go back to bed He shares his communication in wonderful dreams. bless you brother

• Friendly
Reactions: Unqualified
Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟418,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I get up at times too. I kind of imagine I praying with the huge church over there in China. Many in common subjects for all. Sometimes I try to break down walls. Yes this forum has opened my eyes to the church- so wide and varied. Even from persecuted countries and they don’t say anything. I like praying for people in those countries and their governments. There so much blessing here like God is Santa Claus. It’s hard to accept some of it, but I appreciate my blessings!

• Prayers
Reactions: ss51
Upvote 0