West of Mississippi
✟417,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Stimulus check came in about the day I found a new Dillon Square Deal B in 9mm, new in box, it now resides at my place.

that’s cool big guy! Always lookin, always finding something to suit your needs. I like to check out the catalogs and the ads.
I do everything on one machine.

Are you getting more precision out of the Dillon products you think?

Upvote 0

ss51

Sep 12, 2015
✟67,128.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I had a Square Deal B years ago set up for 45 ACP, traded it for the 550, when grandson decided to stick with 9mm I tried to get the 550 set up for 9mm, ran into obstacles, backorders, etc. Even called Dillon and was told they were 14 weeks out for the 9mm, God was good as always and led me a place that hand NIB ones, so didn't hesitate. I am thankful! The SDB is perfect for handgun, but is so small even 223 is not doable.

Man you can crank out a lot of ammo with one!

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟417,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You home today? That’s true with other companies too. The big ones have more of a backlog. I bought a part for a rifle it took two weeks at Mcarbo, just to ship it. But a dif. Part came from Taccom and it shipped next day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ss51

Sep 12, 2015
✟67,128.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
we have had a 12" and a 4", storm moving in today and tonight. Just might get the new Dillon Square Deal B in 9mm set up. God was good in finding me one NIB, factory is 14 weeks out from sending but God led me to one nearby.
He delights in giving us the desires of our hearts if we will but serve Him.

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟417,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah serving Him. He blessed me yesterday with my coworkers it was a pleasant evening. Yeah He blessed me with a gen 6 Lyman powder dispenser. Some people must be working hard and having a hard life, but if they are Christians there are blessings in there somewhere. How do people live without Jesus. But the wicked prosper. Where there is a will there is a way to a good God.

• Agree
Reactions: ss51
Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟417,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Much of my Christian life has been in mental anguish. But I have grown and it’s not so bad. Am I to believe that I only have to suffer once in a while when something bad happens? Yet life is full of low key suffering, so I guess I’m all right.

I have to move my reloading shop to the shed!

• Friendly
Reactions: ss51
Upvote 0