tripletiger1200

Amazing Grace, How Sweet the Sound
Jun 23, 2011
✟8,151.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
For months now I've been bombarded with this idea of a leap of faith, whether in sermons, the radio, movies, pictures, the phrase continues to show up constantly to the point that it no longer feels like a coincidence. I think God might be telling me to take a leap of faith somehow, but I'm not sure how.
First question, do you think God would get my attention this way or do you think I am taking coincidence and trying to make something out of it?
Second question, what do you think God is telling me to do? What kinds of things might a leap of faith be?
Thank you, God bless

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,274,586.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Proverb 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, But a wise man is he who listens to counsel.

I think God nudges us with repeated coincidences but before someone should take a leap of faith they should do a lot of research. Talk to people you know and trust and get feed back. And asking people that are already doing what you want to do would be wise also.

Upvote 0

tbogunro

Sep 30, 2012
DeKalb, IL
✟15,867.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For months now I've been bombarded with this idea of a leap of faith, whether in sermons, the radio, movies, pictures, the phrase continues to show up constantly to the point that it no longer feels like a coincidence. I think God might be telling me to take a leap of faith somehow, but I'm not sure how.
First question, do you think God would get my attention this way or do you think I am taking coincidence and trying to make something out of it?
Second question, what do you think God is telling me to do? What kinds of things might a leap of faith be?
Thank you, God bless

Lol with God there's NEVER a coincidence, so yes I believe that God is speaking to you! Leap of faith is simply just TRUSTING God For EVERYTHING! You don't have to go take on a crazy task or something lol. Most likely you have been worrying about or doubting you could do something for a while now so now God is saying just TRUST him for EVERYTHING! If worry of doubt come just know God's got things under control and if you mess up He will ALWAYS fix it up. Leap of Faith = Trust God for EVERYTHING and BELIEVE EVERYTHING He says!

Upvote 0

Ark100

The Lord is my Refuge
Mar 11, 2012
✟10,421.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Thank you, God bless

Only you would know what God is trying to tell you. We can only tell you what taking a leap of faith means.
In every situation, you have to seek God and be sure He is the one telling you to do something before you jump into it. Coincidences do happen with God because He can bring them about to show us consistently what He wants us to do. But it doesnt mean all coincidences are from God.

I have had dreams repeatedly where I always see the same things and eventually I knew God was speaking to me "Child this is what I want you to do, just trust me"

Taking a leap of faith is 'Trusting. Not worrying what the consequences will be for someone, something, a force will have it under control"

When God tells us to take a leap of faith. He is simply saying "TRUST ME COMPLETELY" A leap of faith is not even trying to decipher what the outcome will be for you TRUST that God will have it under control.

Now up to you. you are the one who will know what God is speaking to you about. There may be something or a request, passion, desire that has been on your heart and you are wishing, hoping or looking to God for. Maybe you doubt, or you think it will never come about, you may think its even foolish or it will never materialize or happen, this may be where God is saying to you

"Child, this is not about you, its about me and what I can do"

Goodluck

Upvote 0