Leaked Documents showing government tracking journalists.

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
"Doing him" is a script handed to him by the same entities that allowed him to enter the white house. He cannot bring down the system; he is controlled opposition. Don't you remember who the canonical text said runs this world? Principalities, powers, and rulers: these are classes of heavenly hosts, not mere metaphors. The same entities that give you false dichotomies and veiled paradigms are driving the current paradigm shift to deceive everyone into thinking one side is winning - when the game is, and has always been rigged to exploit the population's platitudes and ethics through political theater.

That is why I said I don't know how you, or anyone can be a "truther," conspiracy theorist (which I have no problem with), or part of any kind of transparent movement - yet somehow believe Trump is any different from the past presidents.

His "lone-ranger, no BS, overwhelmingly arrogant attitude" has been packaged for the population by the "deep state" itself. It is to keep people focused on a man, instead of remembering what people warned about at least 12 years ago. You are feeding into a manufactured "hero" - just so that s/he can fall.

Be careful; your zeal for a man like Trump is being used to exploit your expectation of a beast system being destroyed. The BEAST system will go on until the Redeemer Himself comes back; no human on this plane of existence is going to take down the BEAST system. And, since that system isn't even here yet, why would taking down the "deep state" be a magnificent feat if we know the Beast system is yet to come? The BEAST system is being built right now - and Trump is a part of it. The people who support him are a part of it, because they are begging for their demise.

Do you see how convoluted and distracted this entire thing is - all to exploit your soul? Trump is a man; we should know better being Christians. We don't "settle". Keep your eyes open. The deep state is a distraction.

As I have said... I don't even know how many times, I have no 'zeal' for Trump or any other man. I am looking forward to the second coming of Christ.

My fear is Trump is the kind of man that can bring about his own system. He is that powerful. As the liberator of the oppressed, people and nations will flock to him. Trump will help establish the new world order by destroying it. Even as his son in law Jared Kushner is brokering peace between the Jews and Muslims, the Sanhedrin is putting Trump on money calling him the prophecy of Cyrus, and rebuilding the third temple with US assistance.

As I have also said it many times I do not believe:

A. Trump intends to betray America or his people.

B. Trumps is in cahoots whit the current system.

C. Trump is the Antichrist. He's not. He is more of a john the baptist for the Antichrist. Ushering him in by setting the stage even if in ignorance and/or good intentions.

Things in our current time have become so oppressive to so many billions around the globe, that an individual that comes up with a new system that provided relief will be viewed as a hero. And with Trump removing the traditional boogie men and system; another monster can arise as that hero under the guise of peace and prosperity as described in the bible.

1 Thessalonians 5:2-3 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

The world is not a peace at this moment, but Trump is attempting to broker that peace and bring prosperity to America. If he is successful, and brings America back to prosperity others will look to his model as a way of change, renewal, and relief. Logically speaking, the American Dollar could become so strong that all other markets crash, and the necessity of a world currency arises just to keep other nations from going bankrupt.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
As I have said... I don't even know how many times, I have no 'zeal' for Trump or any other man. I am looking forward to the second coming of Christ.

So you say -- but Donald has still managed to bamboozle you, not with what you support, but what you're against.

So long as you fear the Establishment and actually think Donald's working against it, you'll follow him anywhere.

C. Trump is the Antichrist. He's not. He is more of a john the baptist for the Antichrist. Ushering him in by setting the stage even if in ignorance and/or good intentions.

Things in our current time have become so oppressive to so many billions around the globe, that an individual that comes up with a new system that provided relief will be viewed as a hero. And with Trump removing the traditional boogie men and system; another monster can arise as that hero under the guise of peace and prosperity as described in the bible.

1 Thessalonians 5:2-3 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

The world is not a peace at this moment, but Trump is attempting to broker that peace and bring prosperity to America. If he is successful, and brings America back to prosperity others will look to his model as a way of change, renewal, and relief. Logically speaking, the American Dollar could become so strong that all other markets crash, and the necessity of a world currency arises just to keep other nations from going bankrupt.

As I said... bamboozled. You really think he's the hero, don't you...

• Winner
Reactions: Kaon
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate

Trump is neither Antichrist, nor John the Baptist*. He is a man - a businessman that has been allowed to be president by the same powers people believe are the "deep state". I didn't really want to debate your sentiments for him, but I am genuinely perplexed at how you can know so much, but then you lose it hedging your bets on the president (or any president). How do you know all of this, and not know the presidency is a farce?

As far as the financial discussion: America is economically dead, and surviving on the plasma of the American dream. That is darn near fact save the facade of the "Dow" - which is a horrible indicator for economic and financial success of the States. That is part of the show.

I am going to stop here. I was not trying to change your mind.

*EDIT: You get it when you say Trump is ushering in the Antichrist age. He is controlled opposition, mainly to exploit American's latent prejudices and fears. That is his job: to bring the final point of destabilization to fruition. Why do you think Russia has been center focus since Obama? Russia has been trying to destabilize the US since the Cold War; the last couple of decades America has handed over its dominion to pleasures and securities. And, since a morphology of patriotism still exists in most Americans, there will be a battle inside each of them. Will they choose globalism/new paradigm, or is the "old way" the way of choice?

Trump is here to expedite the process of elimination, and determination. We have to be honest about everything, otherwise we are just wasting time (and become part of the problem).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
So you say -- but Donald has still managed to bamboozle you, not with what you support, but what you're against.

So long as you fear the Establishment and actually think Donald's working against it, you'll follow him anywhere.

This is much more concise than I may have been @LostMarbels. (Emphasis mine).

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
This is much more concise than I may have been @LostMarbels. (Emphasis mine).

It's really quite simple -- Donald's a salesman, and fear sells.

People say that sex sells, but fear works better... the fear of having to live without their product: fear of death, fear of failure, fear of loneliness...

Tyrants operate along the same lines -- they rule through fear -- not the fear of themselves, but the fear of whatever boogyman they're "protecting" you from... You'd be amazed what people are willing to give up to Great Leader in exchange for a little peace of mind.

• Agree
Reactions: Kaon
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Trump really doesn't matter. What matters to me is the truth of the situation. Why is Trump doing what he is doing is what is of importance. Trump is just a cog in the wheel.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
*EDIT: You get it when you say Trump is ushering in the Antichrist age.

Ok. I understand.

He is controlled opposition, mainly to exploit American's latent prejudices and fears. That is his job: to bring the final point of destabilization to fruition. Why do you think Russia has been center focus since Obama? Russia has been trying to destabilize the US since the Cold War; the last couple of decades America has handed over its dominion to pleasures and securities. And, since a morphology of patriotism still exists in most Americans, there will be a battle inside each of them. Will they choose globalism/new paradigm, or is the "old way" the way of choice?

Trump is here to expedite the process of elimination, and determination. We have to be honest about everything, otherwise we are just wasting time (and become part of the problem).

None of that matters to me. Trump is just the tool being used to bring it about.

What is important to me are the signs of the times leading to the second coming of my Christ. I could not care less who is used to facilitate God's will. This whole pretense of if we do this because Trump did that is incorrect. What is happening in current day politics was foretold 2,000 years ago. It is God's will and will not be changed regardless of our attempts.

I am interested in the details. The truth about why and what. Not who.

And if this is a matter of self preservation like we desperately need to stop it from happening... we can't. Also, I look forward to this. I am under no delusion that all will be okay for me, or those who follow Christ in the end times. I rejoice in that I may be found worthy to suffer for my God.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟653,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

But whatabout the democrots who keep promising to deliver us?
Whatabout their followers who will vote for them no matter what their policies, just because they're "not Trump"?
Whatabout that???

Upvote 0