Leaked Audio Reveals Anti-Trump Forces Manufacturing Hostile Town Hall

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
All I'm getting is audio of angry people plotting on how to be angry. that's not sinister, that's just anger.

Not even -- anger without focus is chaos.

This is anger with a focus -- activism.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
So, is the narrative now that "all" the Negative Town Hall scenes that took place around the country are manufactured by the Democrats?

I'm not being Snarky. I'm asking a legitimate question?

Is it the opinion of "the right" (whomever that encompasses) that GOP constituents are not worried or upset at the way Trump has handled his Presidency thus far and that all the negative press and negative responses and activities are "solely" the fault of democrats and liberals?
Hey, whatever you gotta do to handwave any complaints. The alternative is actually acknowledging that people might have legitimate grievances or concerns, and then next thing you know, you might actually have to address them! Much easier to just poison the well, and make any act of dissent prima facie evidence of a subversive plot.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟438,003.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
All I'm getting is audio of angry people plotting on how to be angry. that's not sinister, that's just anger.

It's the Protocols of the Elders of Zion all over again...

I'm a little skeptical of any recordings of this nature that don't end in, "Hey...who is that guy over there with the recording device? Get him!"

I mean seriously, audio recordings with no video? Why? They don't make video recorders small enough these days?

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Granted, to someone used to seeing Trump in action this could be considered a radical new approach to politics.

Indeed -- organization, planning, thinking ahead, following through.... clearly only Leftists would use such underhanded tactics.

Upvote 0