Not open for further replies.

Peter1000

Nov 12, 2015
✟124,865.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Except that is JS and BY that have determined that David can not be a member of your "exaltation circle" because he murdered which is unforgiveable according to them. Not according to God. And BY is down in black and white stating that without JS' approval, no one gets into the presence of God. What a load of garbage!

We will see. As you know, nobody from the millions of people that came from the House of Israel will get into the KOG without Peter and the other apostles stamp of approval. Interesting huh?

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Moses did not spill innocent blood.

(Old Testament | Ezekiel 34:22 - 31)

22 Therefore will I save my flock, and they shall no more be a prey; and I will judge between cattle and cattle.
23 And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.
24 And I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the LORD have spoken it.
25 And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods.
26 And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing.
27 And the tree of the field shall yield her fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase, and they shall be safe in their land, and shall know that I am the LORD, when I have broken the bands of their yoke, and delivered them out of the hand of those that served themselves of them.
28 And they shall no more be a prey to the heathen, neither shall the beast of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and none shall make them afraid.
29 And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more.
30 Thus shall they know that I the LORD their God am with them, and that they, even the house of Israel, are my people, saith the Lord GOD.
31 And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, are men, and I am your God, saith the Lord GOD.

Are you crazy?? What have all those verses got to do with Moses not shedding innocent blood? You post a long list of verses constantly with no thought to them.

Exo 2:11 And it came to pass in those days, when Moses was grown, that he went out unto his brethren, and looked on their burdens: and he spied an Egyptian smiting an Hebrew, one of his brethren.
Exo 2:12 And he looked this way and that way, and when he saw that there was no man, he slew the Egyptian, and hid him in the sand.

The man he murdered was hitting a Hebrew---Moses purposefully looked around to be sure he wasn't seen and then deliberately murdered the man. He was not killing him in self defense! He did not murder the other man in defense of the Hebrew---doesn't say the Egyptian was killing the Hebrew.
SMITE, pret. smote pp. smitten, smil. This verb is the L. mitto. To strike to throw, drive or force against, as the fist or hand, a stone or a weapon to reach with a blow or a weapon as, to smite one with the fist to smite with a rod or with a stone. Whoever shall smite thee on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
Smite - King James Dictionary - Bible Dictionary
www.studylight.org/dictionaries/kjd/s/smite.html

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
(New Testament | 1 John 3:15)

15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Neither does a liar.
1Jn_4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

God forgives all sin. You speak without the real knowledge of God---you do not know Him!! You have no idea of His love---your so called commandment keeping has taught you nothing of His love. You read His word without the power of the Holy Spirit and therefore you can not discern that love.

Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Rom 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

• Agree
Reactions: BigDaddy4
Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
We will see. As you know, nobody from the millions of people that came from the House of Israel will get into the KOG without Peter and the other apostles stamp of approval. Interesting huh?

No---sorry---but that is not true --
Mat_20:23 And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.
Joh 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
Joh 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

Mormonism does not honor the Son, but degrades Him and robs Him of His power.

Upvote 0

Peter1000

Nov 12, 2015
✟124,865.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
No---sorry---but that is not true --
Mat_20:23 And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.
Joh 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
Joh 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

Mormonism does not honor the Son, but degrades Him and robs Him of His power.
The bible must do that lots better than Mormonism. Lets read:
Matthew 19:28 King James Version (KJV)
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

There you have it, the bible, in fact Jesus in the bible is robbing himself of the judgement of all the House of Israel. How can that be? Tell me, how can that be? How can Jesus allow other to help him judge, thus robbing himself of the ability to judge all men. Seems crazy. I bet if you had read that in the BOM you would have railed like a wounded animal. But you have to stay silent since it comes from the blessed bible. How can that be?

• Agree
Reactions: He is the way
Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
The bible must do that lots better than Mormonism. Lets read:
Matthew 19:28 King James Version (KJV)
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

There you have it, the bible, in fact Jesus in the bible is robbing himself of the judgement of all the House of Israel. How can that be? Tell me, how can that be? How can Jesus allow other to help him judge, thus robbing himself of the ability to judge all men. Seems crazy. I bet if you had read that in the BOM you would have railed like a wounded animal. But you have to stay silent since it comes from the blessed bible. How can that be?

And? Jesus gave to the apostles judgement over the 12 tribes of Israel---OF ISRAEL. And that is after the resurrection---at the resurrection Jesus will be coming back ONLY FOR THE SAVED. His judgement has already taken place. Then comes the 1000 years. There is some sort of divine form of government involved as shown by Job when Satan came to a heavenly council. So the apostles will have some sort of authority in God's divine government. There is also the judgement of the wicked---they have a death sentence already, what is left is the type, length and intensity of their punishment. We will judge angels--obviously the angels that did not fall need no judgement, they have been with God -- it is the fallen that we will see that the judgement of God in sending them, and all his followers, to hell is fair. You are only able to read the bible through the interpretation that JS has given. If you would bother to read the bible and let the bible explain itself, you would see where he is telling nothing but lies and misinterpretations.

Upvote 0

He is the way

Apr 17, 2018
Murray
✟113,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Neither does a liar.
1Jn_4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

God forgives all sin. You speak without the real knowledge of God---you do not know Him!! You have no idea of His love---your so called commandment keeping has taught you nothing of His love. You read His word without the power of the Holy Spirit and therefore you can not discern that love.

Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Rom 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
You said: "You speak without the real knowledge of God"

Those were not my words. But what I see is that you have a double standard depending on who says what. If it is in the Bible it is not me who does not understand it, but if one of our leaders says the same thing it must be completely wrong.

Upvote 0

He is the way

Apr 17, 2018
Murray
✟113,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Are you crazy?? What have all those verses got to do with Moses not shedding innocent blood? You post a long list of verses constantly with no thought to them.

Exo 2:11 And it came to pass in those days, when Moses was grown, that he went out unto his brethren, and looked on their burdens: and he spied an Egyptian smiting an Hebrew, one of his brethren.
Exo 2:12 And he looked this way and that way, and when he saw that there was no man, he slew the Egyptian, and hid him in the sand.

The man he murdered was hitting a Hebrew---Moses purposefully looked around to be sure he wasn't seen and then deliberately murdered the man. He was not killing him in self defense! He did not murder the other man in defense of the Hebrew---doesn't say the Egyptian was killing the Hebrew.
SMITE, pret. smote pp. smitten, smil. This verb is the L. mitto. To strike to throw, drive or force against, as the fist or hand, a stone or a weapon to reach with a blow or a weapon as, to smite one with the fist to smite with a rod or with a stone. Whoever shall smite thee on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
Smite - King James Dictionary - Bible Dictionary
www.studylight.org/dictionaries/kjd/s/smite.html
You said: "He did not murder the other man in defense of the Hebrew" You don't know that, he may have already killed other Hebrews. I do not believe he was as innocent as you seem to think he was.

Upvote 0

He is the way

Apr 17, 2018
Murray
✟113,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
And? Jesus gave to the apostles judgement over the 12 tribes of Israel---OF ISRAEL. And that is after the resurrection---at the resurrection Jesus will be coming back ONLY FOR THE SAVED. His judgement has already taken place. Then comes the 1000 years. There is some sort of divine form of government involved as shown by Job when Satan came to a heavenly council. So the apostles will have some sort of authority in God's divine government. There is also the judgement of the wicked---they have a death sentence already, what is left is the type, length and intensity of their punishment. We will judge angels--obviously the angels that did not fall need no judgement, they have been with God -- it is the fallen that we will see that the judgement of God in sending them, and all his followers, to hell is fair. You are only able to read the bible through the interpretation that JS has given. If you would bother to read the bible and let the bible explain itself, you would see where he is telling nothing but lies and misinterpretations.

You said: "His judgement has already taken place.Then comes the 1000 years." According to the Bible the Judgment was after the 1000 years:

(New Testament | Revelation 20:1 - 15)

1 AND I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
You said: "You speak without the real knowledge of God"

Those were not my words. But what I see is that you have a double standard depending on who says what. If it is in the Bible it is not me who does not understand it, but if one of our leaders says the same thing it must be completely wrong.

Like I said---one sentence right doesn't mean anything---
Isa_8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

A little bit of truth doesn't cut it when everrything else is wrong.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
You said: "He did not murder the other man in defense of the Hebrew" You don't know that, he may have already killed other Hebrews. I do not believe he was as innocent as you seem to think he was.

You speculating far more than I am---the bible says he was smiting the Hebrew--it doesn't say the Egyptian was trying to kill him. "He may have already killed other Hebrews"---wow---that also is very much going way beyond what the scriptures say to try and fit your theories into this.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
You said: "His judgement has already taken place.Then comes the 1000 years." According to the Bible the Judgment was after the 1000 years:

(New Testament | Revelation 20:1 - 15)

1 AND I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

READ!!!! Jesus comes back only for the saved! The wicked living are killed at His coming--
2Th_2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
Rev_20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection

The judgement of the wicked is after the 1000 years---when Jesus comes the judgement of the saved has already been decided.

Upvote 0

He is the way

Apr 17, 2018
Murray
✟113,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Like I said---one sentence right doesn't mean anything---
Isa_8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

A little bit of truth doesn't cut it when everrything else is wrong.
Isaiah 8:20 is about people who speak against the gospel of LOVE and keeping the commandments.

Upvote 0

He is the way

Apr 17, 2018
Murray
✟113,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
You speculating far more than I am---the bible says he was smiting the Hebrew--it doesn't say the Egyptian was trying to kill him. "He may have already killed other Hebrews"---wow---that also is very much going way beyond what the scriptures say to try and fit your theories into this.
It seems to me that the Egyptian was far from innocent and is depicted as such in the Ten Commandments movie.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟430,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
It seems to me that the Egyptian was far from innocent and is depicted as such in the Ten Commandments movie.

Are you being serious right now? You're defending your religion based on the depiction of a Biblical character in a movie made in 1956?

Upvote 0

He is the way

Apr 17, 2018
Murray
✟113,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
READ!!!! Jesus comes back only for the saved! The wicked living are killed at His coming--
2Th_2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
Rev_20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection

The judgement of the wicked is after the 1000 years---when Jesus comes the judgement of the saved has already been decided.
This is about the resurrection, not the judgement:

(New Testament | Revelation 20:7 - 13)

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Isaiah 8:20 is about people who speak against the gospel of LOVE and keeping the commandments.

Isa 8:18 Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.
Isa 8:19 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?
Isa 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Yah---do not go to those who who peep and mutter---not to those who look into hats with rocks--It is said as a test for any propohet. Look to God--and God has given His scriotures as a revelation of Himself. To say God has let His word be superceded by any other is prove positive that whoever says that is not of God.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others

Who cares about a movie? Or what a guy who peeps into hats with rocks has to say? The bible says the Egyptian was smiting a Hebrew. The rest is total conjecture and does not make the Egyptian look as though he was killing the guy. Moses looked around to make sure no one was looking---he knew what he was about to do. This was premeditated. Not a thoughtless spur of the moment, blind rage. You don't stop to look around for that.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
This is about the resurrection, not the judgement:

(New Testament | Revelation 20:7 - 13)

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Don't you understand the English you quote?
and they were judged every man according to their works.[/QUOTE]

They were dead, they are resurrected---they are judged---you quote it and still don't see it!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.