Last movie you watched (12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molly212

Jul 14, 2013
The beautiful woodlands of the American southeast.
✟15,117.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The Numbers Station. It's about a spy who watches over a broadcaster at a numbers station, a secret broadcasting station that gives out orders to operatives by reciting a set of numbers. It's a humdrum job until another group of agents breaches the station and gives out their own set of orders. It's up to John Cusack (Absolutely great in this) and Malin Akerman to foil the plot. Really believable and incredibly suspenseful. One word of warning - it does have a few scenes depicting bloody wounds and some harsh language (f-bombs).

Upvote 0

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Super Mario Bros.

It's my guilty pleasure. I know it's incredibly stupid but once a year I like to break it out just for kicks. If you can get past the fact that it's nothing like the games it's quite enjoyable in its own ridiculous way.:D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
B

BlueLioness

This thread was split automatically after 1000 replies and this thread has been automatically created.
The old thread automatically closed is here: "Last movie you watched (11)"

http://www.youtube.com/

Well given that you even own a Television, a computer, or a radio like we do...my mother bought me a radio for Christmas.....I wake up to the sound of it every morning (there was a gentleman on here who said he did not own a TV but I see nothing wrong with having one).

I do have an ear for music. If you hate music, don't talk to me then. I am just an ordinary person and I will get angry.

I've been researching One Direction. They are a band. I said I discovered them just last week, I've already seen a few of their videos on Youtube. I think my favorite member is Harry.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=harry+styles&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=harry+styles&sc=8-12&sp=-1&sk=

So many girls love Niall and I think he is just so ugly, and a bit of a weasel. His hair being spiked up reminds me of a porcupine.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=niall+horan&FORM=HDRSC2

However I am not as much of a fan of them as I am of other musicians, their music sounds sort of bland to me (oh well, everyone is different). I am a BIG fan of Eminem though. You don't be dissing the world's greatest rapper (and he's white too!).

I used to sample musicians by going to Wal Mart and just listening to their tracks before I decided to purchase any music. You have to scrutinize before you buy.

I don't get online as much as I used to anymore.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.