Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Woot a new thread--- please always remember how we love you very much! :hug: We might not be able to actually give you a real hug or that you could hear our kind words vocally--- but our spirits are with you and our prayers for you are with the Lord. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You're a sweetheart too! Honestly, I've gone through some horrible relationships and it was so scary to break them off finally--- I still battle with depression and anxiety because of problems in past relationships. But it's a blessing to see other Ladies at the site stay so strong after ending a relationship or working through their relationship problems. So really you're helping me as well :) :hug:

Upvote 0

Lambkins

God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage!
Jan 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
✟42,233.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
You're a sweetheart too! Honestly, I've gone through some horrible relationships and it was so scary to break them off finally--- I still battle with depression and anxiety because of problems in past relationships. But it's a blessing to see other Ladies at the site stay so strong after ending a relationship or working through their relationship problems. So really you're helping me as well :) :hug:

I am flabergasted...I don't see myself as very strong and I can't believe that I would be helping anyone! :eek:

I just feel like one messed up chick!! :scratch: :swoon: :sigh:

Upvote 0

HesMyAll

Senior Contributor
Nov 4, 2002
Ohio
✟18,278.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I am flabergasted...I don't see myself as very strong and I can't believe that I would be helping anyone! :eek:

I just feel like one messed up chick!! :scratch: :swoon: :sigh:

Honey you're not messed up. You're someone who has gone through some terrible trials and has done it with grace and class!:hug:

Reactions: Lambkins
Upvote 0
R

Romanseight2005

Lambkins,
God has given you strength that you don't even see. Just the fact that your heart and focus, lie where they do, is proof of your strength. God wakes me up sometimes in the middle of the night to pray for you, so He is with you and has not forgotten you. If I was disobedient, He would raise up another, and I know that He is calling people from all over to pray on your behalf. He has not, nor will He abandon you! We also love you Lambkins!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HesMyAll

Senior Contributor
Nov 4, 2002
Ohio
✟18,278.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Lambkins,
God has given you strength that you don't even see. Just the fact that your heart and focus, lie where they do, is proof of your strength. God wakes me up sometimes in the middle of the night to pray for you, so He is with you and has not forgotten you. If I was disobedient, He would raise up another, and I know that He is calling people from all over to pray on your behalf. He has not, nor will He abandon you! We also love you Lambkins!

Amen!:prayer:

Upvote 0

FaithfulWife

Faithful wife to one
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2007
Pacific Northwest
Visit site
✟63,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
:wave: Hi Lamby!

Nice new thread you've got here! :thumbsup: I like it! ;) How about if we call this thread: "Lamby's recovery thread" or something like that? :D Cuz Lamby, God has some good, big things in store for you as you move through this, recover YOU, and move closer to HIM.

We love ya!! :groupray:

Reactions: Lambkins
Upvote 0

Lambkins

Jan 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
✟42,233.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
I will tell you about God's latest blessing!
Last Friday at work this lady came in and starts telling me all about her library experiences and basically her life story in short form ...then she asks me what my life story is!
I tell her that I am in the process of starting life over since my husband left me recently!
She starts talking about her son recently getting divorced and asked if I had a good lawyer...I said I didn't have one yet and didn't even know of any! And she also tells me she has a degree in psychology and if I ever need someone to talk to she is there for me!
So she phones me back at home later that night...don't know how she got my phone #!!
Anyhow she had phoned her son and got me the name of his lawyer! And that lawyer is in the town where my niece lives ...so I would have a place to stay and my niece could come with me for support and another set of ears!
So God is constantly helping and leading me!
Just sometimes it seems like he is absent and not available!!
But then He comes around again...seems like He tests me to see if I am gonna lean on and trust Him or not!

Reactions: HesMyAll
Upvote 0

Lambkins

Jan 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
✟42,233.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
:wave: Hi Lamby!

Nice new thread you've got here! :thumbsup: I like it! ;) How about if we call this thread: "Lamby's recovery thread" or something like that? :D Cuz Lamby, God has some good, big things in store for you as you move through this, recover YOU, and move closer to HIM.

We love ya!! :groupray:

I like the "Lamby's Recovery Thread" idea!!
Wonder if we could get a mod to change it!! ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lambkins

Jan 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
✟42,233.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Lamby,
If your serious I can contact a mod for you.

I don't know!
Scared of losing everyone if I change it ...I do really depend on you all for support! And will anyone new come to a thread that says lamby's recovery?
I guess again I need to let God lead people to me!
He will send the right ones...He sure has so far!!! :thumbsup:

What do you all think ...will I lose everyone or what???

What does everyone else think about changing it...maybe it is time to move on!

But moving on is scary too!!

Or maybe it can't even be changed!! ^_^ :doh:

Help!! ^_^ ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.