ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I won't go through this whole dream, full of unusual symbols... I am seeking a lot on some matters which God is not telling me to not seek on, yet is not giving me information on.

This may be my own dream. A study recently showed that when people are studying (in their case *ahem* a maze) that if they dream, they dream on what they are trying to remember... and dreams help them remember the maze.

If they don't they perform more poorly.

Dream a Little Dream of Recall - US News and World Report

But God sets up the events of my life. So the point is kind of moot. (Kind of. )

I won't go into all of the symbols and events because they are complex and private. One situation a guy was falsely accusing me of being a problem with a native, worker tribe. But, he was reading into my thoughts a total lie and got shown up hard core in the end. (As usual with such people.)

The weirdest was my grandmother was alive and she reluctantly let me borrow her car. Her first car. It was pristine. Yet, from the fifties. Wide tail fin, very beautiful. It had appeared in a central dream of mine before, I remembered on awaking. The mileage was the same as my old personal car I keep, which mileage I just checked yesterday. Bizarrely, my wife just went to a vintage car show yesterday.

I was able to put it up into my own car and hide it, as well, and was told "good news" if you get a ticket before the end of the month because you have two cars you will just get charged for half a ticket.

I thought this was absurd because I almost never get tickets.

Leaving the lot there were two women who were co-workers. One wore a mask. A foam latex disguise mask, but I saw it was. Had just watched MI last night with my eleven year old daughter.

That one's husband was a cop, tall, younger... and waved me off though I was parked illegally. I had said something in german to him. I sometimes use foreign phrases for fun. I said something in german, but went beyond and said some german I did not understand. He was impressed. It was a token of affection and I felt weird though as I did not know him.

But the Spirit often puts words in my mouth that makes sense to others.

End of dream I saw through his wife's mask... and she was wearing a 'man in the iron mask' mask. She said solemnly, "I will never take off my mask". But, then I saw that she had eyes like mine, they drooped down at the side -- like my aunt's.

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
This dream really gets at me. I have had a life of direction from God but I am missing some key pieces.

These things have usually been highly symbolic with key indicators, key indicators that tell me where things are at. I don't feel I am trying to prove that for anyone else, but for Kingdom Come. Which sounds strange, but that is where I am at.

I am not sure what those indicators are. Or entirely sure when it all comes to pass.

This dream happened the night before Mother's Day. That morning, was dark and it was unusual for here. Like a pall. Stepping outside, there were flakes coming down, white flakes, as from some tree that gives them out. It was like snow.

Everyday has been bright and sunny but that day just had this pall.

The fuller dream:

I was walking along a paved road, like in California. It was hilled. Up above, cliffs or a hill. Down below some there was a hotel. I saw one section was full with natives. Like just "natives", a mix between South American-Native American-even others. They were in town to help build something.

The parking lot was empty or nearabouts.

As I walked down the road some, more of the hotel came into view. It became gigantic, and I saw there were far, far more "natives" then it first appeared.

(I am now recalling a "native" insight I had recently. Where "natives" are as regular people of earth.)

They were brought into work. It was a massive complex and I walked towards it. They were actually living here. The project they were tasked to do just grew that huge and looked like it would be that long.

Before, I thought there were just a few staying for just a little while.

But while walking further down the road it became apparent there were many and they were here for good.

It seemed like maybe they were building a great Incan pyramid. Or some great project. But the great project was hidden from me.

Inside the underground ramp, a man was there and slandered me. He saw me looking at the natives and claimed my look meant some evil towards them. That made me angry. He was falsely reading into me.

There was some kind of contraption going up he was standing by.

I went down, dropped down into this area and there were armies of skeletons fighting.

I came back up, and stood there and told the man off. He was speechless. Others witnessed this.

It didn't seem to matter to him, but I felt I had my say and corrected the nonsense.

I saw some man... an indian man I have met before once or twice. In a place of authority. He was friendly. We had some exchange, but I do not recall what.

I went up into some stores. There were three stores at the end of "all that", like in an enclosed mall. I was talking at a shop, like a gift shop. The two strange women: one blonde, one dark haired were sitting motionless by the door.

Somewhere in all of this I had gone far back, all the way back, to my grandmother's garage. She is dead. She was younger then. She was in the garage and gave me the pristine car. Blue, classic model, tall tail fins. The mileage I noticed was 79K -- just like my personal car.

It was like she didn't drive it at all once she got married in HS? So she had that in reserve.

Back at the shop, some fraternity or sorority came and messed with everything. I came to the shop next door where I had left the car and saw they had put it up on a shelf.

Annoying, but not too bad. I got it off the shelf and put it in my car. Folded it up like a box and put it in the headlight area.

Then, I talked to the two women. I was looking for information. One gave me a necklace of beads, it was cheap. I needed information so I put pressure on them by buzzing by the mall security office then coming back. Somehow this was risky and such, but they did not respond.

It was friendly, but also I kind of stepped out of line doing that.

Then, I find myself parked at this strange place which reoccurs in my dreams. It is a series of ... cabins? By the side of a road. And there is a lot of green to the left and further down some kind of big boulders. Very, very strange because so often I am there in dreams -- yet have yet to be there. Was it someone else's place in my family? I do not know.

Usually a sense of wilderness out beyond that cliff to the left, yet city on the other side of the road.

Regardless, there is a shop there and it is now also a small town center of town. Another place I have seen a lot in dreams. Like small down center of shops, big windows -- yet maybe in the middle of a city, sorrounded by an old surburbia.

Often deserted or nearabouts.

I go into a small shop. Curio shop of bizarre rock and roll stuff. And related. A mother and daughter are there with very strange hair and dress. Very "in" or whatever.

They lead me back into the mall, down a hallway, and I end up at a big industrial floor area. Lots of textiles and such. Crafts being made. A tour group is starting, I follow, sneaking in. The tour guide holds up various strands of material. He specifically holds up some twisty brown material and I see it up close. I recall the next day on waking vividly the issue about not mixing two types of cloth in the Law. He specifically said, "You know what this is" and I saw it dangling from his fingers (linen).

Then I walk back to where the ladies are and that is when I see the dark haired, shorter one get up. I don't even know what kind of mask she has on, must be human like, foam latex. But, it is cut and beneath it I see a Iron Man/Man in the Iron Mask eyehole. And through that I see her eye. It is very large and brown and droopy at the end like mine. But it is also different, almost like a cat's eyes. Not sure...

I ask her to take it off and she says solemnly, "I will *never* take it off".

Somewhere around this time I go down below, leaving, with my car, and see her husband. He is glad to see me, very nice. Some kind of cop. Tall, brown hair. He waves me off, and I say "Danke, something something in german of great affection", which shocks me but seems normal.

As I initially wrote, I have a "thing" where the Spirit provides me apt words and later I learn from that... finding revelation in my own words I was consciously unaware of.

I drive on the road, it is dark. Car is like a black london cab.

That day when I woke up or next day I thought about the car. It was mine. Genetic. Fit in place where the car lights are. Eyes.

But, not sure... no conclusions, really, except that this seems to reveal some details about some matters I was unaware of with the natives, a project, and such.

Upvote 0