• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Lack of sleep

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by JesseRBassett, Jul 10, 2020.

1. JesseRBassett

JesseRBassett Formely known as Quentin (2001-2005) Angels Team Supporter

+640
    United States
    Reformed
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    Hello all,
    Please pray for me. I feel weird. It has been 3x I have woken up at 3:30 am after going to sleep at 9pm this week. Now mind you my cat has a key role in this....she scratches at my door at 3:30 am. So I will not leave her in the living room anymore @ night. But even when I did not do this, it happened. So please pray for guidance as my neurologist and I figure out what is causing the lack of Zzzz's. I also have been shaking a lot at night too.

Thanks,
    JB

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Mayflower1

Mayflower1 Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King" Supporter

+1,499
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Prayers brother! *yawn* I have a two week old, so getting about 4 hours of undisturbed sleep at night. Plus kitty cat and a two year old. So I feel ya!!!

3. JesseRBassett

+640
    United States
    Reformed
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    Thanks Mayflower. It sucks because I need at least 10 hours of sleep to be sane. Also, if I wake up this early I sleep off and on during the day to make up for it. It really stinks...:(

4. Mayflower1

+1,499
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Have you tried unisom? I don't take it now since I have to wake up, but you can buy it from the store. Half a pill does it for me.

5. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Angels Team Supporter

+25,716
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I pray for you, Jessie to sleep through the night,
    May the Father bless you with sleep, in Jesus name :praying:

6. JesseRBassett

+640
    United States
    Reformed
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    Well I take 5mg of melatonin right now. I wonder if unisom would work for me better...hmmm....

7. Mayflower1

+1,499
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Well unisom is a pain reliever too. Just thought of that. I had to take it one during pregnancy for my blood pressure.

8. JesseRBassett

+640
    United States
    Reformed
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    I will mention it to my neurologist tomorrow.

9. Paul4JC

Paul4JC The trees of the LORD are well watered

+535
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord we pray you help Jesse get better sleep and change of medication if it is better. In Jesus name, Amen.

10. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+7,431
    Messianic
    Private
    I found 9 mg of melatonin works best for me. Shaking sounds like low blood sugar. But of course I don't know. I pray you will be guided by the Father to good sleep and good health.

11. ZaneHe

ZaneHe Member Supporter

+110
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Dear God, please protect the health of @JesseRBassett. He is lacking sleep and wakes up in the very early morning. He is being frustrated by this. Please give him wisdom and let him find a way to get better sleep and, most importantly, the peace from You. You are our Lord and the creator of the universe. You can do everything. We give all the glory to You. I pray in dear Jesus name, Amen!

12. ChristianGirl_96

ChristianGirl_96 Well-Known Member Angels Team Supporter

+1,232
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    In Relationship
    Have you tried seeing a sleep consultant or not? You are in my prayers!

13. JesseRBassett

+640
    United States
    Reformed
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    Christiangirl,
    I see a neurologist about it because I have gotten petty mahl seizures before.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+7,431
    Messianic
    Private
    There is a large body of medical studies about how a keto diet has stopped people from having seizures. You might want to check those out and see what you think.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. pescador

pescador Newbie Supporter

+1,840
    Christian
    Married
    There are a lot of meds mentioned in the thread for sleep, but nobody mentioned sleep apnea treatment. IMHO this aids sleep better than any meds. Not treating sleep apnea can be dangerous, as stopping breathing in the middle of the night is serious.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  16. Rose2020

Rose2020 A Real Scottie Hottie ;)

+684
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged
    Praying for Jesse to get the rest that he deserves. :)

17. Grumman Tomcat

Grumman Tomcat ✈The LORD is my Pilot ⚓ Staff Member Administrator CF Staff Trainer Supporter

+6,807
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Praying for you Jessie - that God will guide your doctors so they find the treatment for you that works best. :)