Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
They didn't come with guns, and they didn't kill anyone. That should answer your questions. Each person is responsible for their own actions. He should not been there with a gun.

The "protesters" shouldn't have been there with bricks, matches, molotov cocktails, violent motives, and a total disregard for what they were about to put their community through.

Upvote 0

Leroy Kattein

Thoughtful Living
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2019
Tulsa
Visit site
✟38,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The "protesters" shouldn't have been there with bricks, matches, molotov cocktails, violent motives, and a total disregard for what they were about to put their community through.

Two wrongs do not make a right.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Two wrongs do not make a right.

Correct. Destroying the community because people didn't like how the police treated a black guy doesn't justify the destruction by rioters.

Upvote 0

Leroy Kattein

Thoughtful Living
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2019
Tulsa
Visit site
✟38,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Correct. Destroying the community because people didn't like how the police treated a black guy doesn't justify the destruction by rioters.

Nor the killing of some of them by a vigilante.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
  • Useful
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Peter J Barban

Mar 29, 2016
Taiwan
Visit site
✟97,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Jury is not God.
I am not God, but I am one of his spokesmen. Here is what I can safely say about Kyle in Kenosha:

1. Kyle buys a gun but doesn't take possession, so it's not an illegal straw purchase: God's view - neutral.

2. Kyle openly carries a gun and defends property from rioters, risks his life to help others: God's view - good.

3. Kyle kills two and wounds one when defending his life from unproved attack: God's view - neutral.

God's overall view: Kyle meant to help others and that is good, he helped some (good) and defended himself with lethal force as a last resort (neutral).

Upvote 0

Derek1111

Oct 28, 2021
RAF Northolt
✟30,198.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I am not God, but I am one of his spokesmen. Here is what I can safely say about Kyle in Kenosha:

1. Kyle buys a gun but doesn't take possession, so it's not an illegal straw purchase: God's view - neutral.

2. Kyle openly carries a gun and defends property from rioters, risks his life to help others: God's view - good.

3. Kyle kills two and wounds one when defending his life from unproved attack: God's view - neutral.

God's overall view: Kyle meant to help others and that is good, he helped some (good) and defended himself with lethal force as a last resort (neutral).
Thanks, Pope Peter. Great insights there.

Upvote 0

Leroy Kattein

Thoughtful Living
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2019
Tulsa
Visit site
✟38,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

I can not speak for God, He will speak for himself.
Kyle had no business where he was with a gun. He was too young to purchase one so had it done for him. No one asked him to defend anyone, the police were there to do that. His presence with a gun caused a confrontation that led to killing two people and injering a third. All lives are important and precious. He was no hero.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟305,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The jury rendered their verdict.
They certainly have and those who continue to disagree with the verdict and cry and complain about it will just have to deal with it.

Upvote 0

Peter J Barban

Mar 29, 2016
Taiwan
Visit site
✟97,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can not speak for God, He will speak for himself.
Kyle had no business where he was with a gun. He was too young to purchase one so had it done for him. No one asked him to defend anyone, the police were there to do that. His presence with a gun caused a confrontation that led to killing two people and injering a third. All lives are important and precious. He was no hero.
You are entitled to your opinion, but your entire post is in error. The government of "Wisconsin investigated Kyle for a year and determined that he did not break the laws of Wisconsin.

Kyle's stated business was to help people and protect property. He needed the gun for protection from rioters while helping others. Open carry is legal and is not a cause for provocation. Everyone who attacked him was breaking the law.

How about applying your morality to the rioters?
They had no good business being there after the first night did over 2 million dollars of damage to the community.
Who invited them to the streets of Kenosha?
They were provoking people with threats, fires, and weapons.
Many of them had illegal weapons or used common items as weapons, illegally.

If BLM thought Kenosha's lives were important, they would have policed themselves, paid for the damages, and helped the community recover. Instead, they continued their protests giving cover to rioters, arsonists, and attempted murderers.

Amazingly, all you can do is whine about Kyle while the real troublemakers get celebrated.

• Useful
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

Derek1111

Oct 28, 2021
RAF Northolt
✟30,198.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
They certainly have and those who continue to disagree with the verdict and cry and complain about it will just have to deal with it.
I remember you saying that after the OJ verdict, too. Oh, wait. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

Upvote 0

Derek1111

Oct 28, 2021
RAF Northolt
✟30,198.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Here we go. :rolleyes:
roll your eyes all you want. In fact, I'll stop immediately if you can just truthfully confirm that you always accept that, once the jury has spoken, no one should challenge that.

Upvote 0