#KrakenOnSteroids: Sidney Powell Claims Massive Voter Fraud in Virginia, Warns ‘See You Soon’

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
From the "Tomorrow's news today", files: #KrakenOnSteroids: Sidney Powell Claims Massive Voter Fraud in Virginia, Warns ‘See You Soon’

Pro-Trump advocate and attorney for General Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell, appeared to fire a warning shot via Twitter this morning, telling voters and officials in the Commonwealth of Virginia that “the Kraken on steroids team will see you soon.”

“Yes, Virginia, you experienced serious election fraud against multiple conservative candidates,” Powell wrote in a Sunday morning Tweet, before urging the cheated candidates to “stay strong.”

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,528.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
From the "Tomorrow's news today", files: #KrakenOnSteroids: Sidney Powell Claims Massive Voter Fraud in Virginia, Warns ‘See You Soon’

Pro-Trump advocate and attorney for General Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell, appeared to fire a warning shot via Twitter this morning, telling voters and officials in the Commonwealth of Virginia that “the Kraken on steroids team will see you soon.”

“Yes, Virginia, you experienced serious election fraud against multiple conservative candidates,” Powell wrote in a Sunday morning Tweet, before urging the cheated candidates to “stay strong.”
AdventurousUnacceptableHagfish-small.gif

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Refiled in the Steroids are really bad for you, as you are about to see files

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
What I want to know is if she'll provide any "new" information.

Since none of her "evidence" to date has anything to do with Virginia, if she doesn't have some new material, then her claim is moot. (And who will be the aggrieved party this time?)

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praise GOD glory to JESUS.. not over yet. I really don't know how taking/making this so personal helps.

Its clear most don't know Powell. So.. something wonderful is about to happen.

NF Oh lord
"It's easy to blame God but harder to fix things
We look in the sky like, "why ain't You listening?"
Watching the news in our living rooms on the big screens
And talking 'bout "if God's really real, then where is He?"
You see the same God that you saying might not even exist
Becomes real to us, but only when we dying in bed
When ya healthy it's like, we don't really care for Him then
Leave me alone God, I'll call you when I need you again
Which is funny, everyone will sleep in the pews
Then blame God for our problems like He sleeping on you
We turn our backs on Him, what do you expect Him to do?
It's hard to answer prayers when nobody's praying to you
I look around at this world we walk on
It's a smack in the face, don't ever tell me there's no God
And if there isn't then what are we here for?
And what are y'all doing down there? I don't know Lord"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Aren’t you tired of covering for this guy already? At some point your self-awareness has to kick in. Have some dignity. You lost. Accept it.

Yeah honestly like we'd have more respect for someone who just admitted they screwed up by backing this guy

Upvote 0

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Maybe she meant a "karen" on steroids. Cause she's like the living embodiment of a "karen"- the hair, the sweater, I'm sure she asks to speak to the manager about trivial things.

I'd like to speak to the manager of the general election

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
If they had all this evidence they should have done it like 2 weeks ago or something.
Meh.

The court system moves slowly. Very. Slowly.

Sidney Powell's stated objective has always been to expose the fraud and clean up the election apparatus so that the shenanigans of the 2020 election never happen again. Correcting the presidential election results would be nice but not the only reason for the lawsuit. Even the president's legal team has indicated that Sidney Powell's effort was more about exposing criminal activity.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Meh.

The court system moves slowly. Very. Slowly.

Sidney Powell's stated objective has always been to expose the fraud and clean up the election apparatus so that the shenanigans of the 2020 election never happen again. Correcting the presidential election results would be nice but not the only reason for the lawsuit. Even the president's legal team has indicated that Sidney Powell's effort was more about exposing criminal activity.

Seems an odd way to go about it.

As for Powell, I think she's more likely to end up sanctioned and disbarred.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Seems an odd way to go about it.

As for Powell, I think she's more likely to end up sanctioned and disbarred.
Say, were you one of those mocking her defense of General Flynn?

You know the case, where Sidney Powell forced the government to admit they had no evidence and to withdraw all charges? The one where the judge went insane and decided that he should be the prosecutor.

Upvote 0