Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
brinny you have an awesome walk with the Lord, don't worry too much.

C'mon, even God had to chuckle at my runnin' around like a chicken with its head cut off one morning....and when He slowed me down, i had to join Him in chuckling at His this silly daughter of His.

^_^

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Amen, yes! True, this is really the wisdom we need! To be quiet and choose words wisely. However when we talk about Jesus and the gospel, we should speak boldly, as Paul says in Ephesians 6:19 : "And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,"

Word of God is beautiful, really every time I open the Bible I get some message to my soul that I needed at that moment or in that time! It's incredible. I was reading Proverbs 10 today and it's amazing. Proverbs 10:14 : "Wise men lay up knowledge: but the mouth of the foolish is near destruction."

Me and my fiancee were watching our preacher on youtube this week, and he is speaking about the word of God, and how it was before the word was written! Intresting Bible study, really! You guys might listen, open the Bible and go and be amazed :)

Thank you Living. I agree about the verses and that God "reveals" new things to us each time we seek/call out to Him in His Word.

I'm watching the video now. That IS profound that the Word of God WAS before it was even written.

Profound, amen.

Upvote 0

LivingRightInWrongWorld

Bible believer, follower of Jesus Christ
Sep 18, 2017
Europe
✟16,738.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Thank you Living. I agree about the verses and that God "reveals" new things to us each time we seek/call out to Him in His Word.

I'm watching the video now. That IS profound that the Word of God WAS before it was even written.

Profound, amen.
Yes, it's amazing how perfect our Lord is. From earth, starts, galaxies, people! His creation is AMAZING. This preaching is one more proof of it! Really I can't get enough of Him! I wait patiently till He learns me more every day!

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Amen, yes! True, this is really the wisdom we need! To be quiet and choose words wisely. However when we talk about Jesus and the gospel, we should speak boldly, as Paul says in Ephesians 6:19 : "And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,"

Word of God is beautiful, really every time I open the Bible I get some message to my soul that I needed at that moment or in that time! It's incredible. I was reading Proverbs 10 today and it's amazing. Proverbs 10:14 : "Wise men lay up knowledge: but the mouth of the foolish is near destruction."

Me and my fiancee were watching our preacher on youtube this week, and he is speaking about the word of God, and how it was before the word was written! Intresting Bible study, really! You guys might listen, open the Bible and go and be amazed :)

That guy is still around I believe but a lot older now if I'm not mistaken. He did a really powerful sermon on Hell that can be found on youtube as well. he was very boisterous back then LOL !

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes, it's amazing how perfect our Lord is. From earth, starts, galaxies, people! His creation is AMAZING. This preaching is one more proof of it! Really I can't get enough of Him! I wait patiently till He learns me more every day!

That's precious. Amen.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
C'mon, even God had to chuckle at my runnin' around like a chicken with its head cut off one morning....and when He slowed me down, i had to join Him in chuckling at His this silly daughter of His.

^_^
Ok.:amen:

• Haha
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

This was just about the time that i was grasping God (or attempting to) as my fer-real heavenly Father. I just could not "grasp" it before then. I had prayed for 2 things:

-For Him to help me to "be still" before Him.
-To help me understand that He really IS my "heavenly Father".

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
This was just about the time that i was grasping God (or attempting to) as my fer-real heavenly Father. I just could not "grasp" it before then. I had prayed for 2 things:

-For Him to help me to "be still" before Him.
-To help me understand that He really IS my "heavenly Father".
I get it brinny ! I gotta tell ya, Pastor Marks sermon I mentioned earlier did it for me, it hit me like a lighting bolt that of course, I must be still.

Ya know in this world it's of course not like that. In the world you need to be out going, maybe out spoken a little but not too much, a little sharp with the tongue an people notice you, you climb ladders etc etc. It all falls flat with God !

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I get it brinny ! I gotta tell ya, Pastor Marks sermon I mentioned earlier did it for me, it hit me like a lighting bolt that of course, I must be still.

Ya know in this world it's of course not like that. In the world you need to be out going, maybe out spoken a little but not too much, a little sharp with the tongue an people notice you, you climb ladders etc etc. It all falls flat with God !

Hahaaaa well God is GOOD, brother. i used to cuss really bad, and i was very loud, and knew how to "bass" my voice (it's a long long story)....i used to be very timid and back in 2nd grade i stopped speaking. The school referred me to a psychologist who tied some pieces together and it had to do with me being in a foster home and the dynamics there that more or less shut me down. It was after i was with my husband and horrendously abused that God just sorta' raised me from ashes, so to speak, and in the raising, i was released from my "shell", but i was like a lioness, but like a cussin' one....it was so bad i'd make up cuss words. And i was loud. The lioness came out with bullies, and those who meant harm. Well God, in His timing, channeled all of that. The cussing eventually stopped. He channeled the "lioness" and i became a "voice" for the forgotten, cast aside, abused, and despised (this was about the time that He put a seed of love in my heart for the Jewish people, after hearing/seeing/reading what had happened to them, and for any suffering injustice...many times in silence).

I became loud, if i needed to be "heard" or if i needed to remind anyone that injustice is wrong, etc. i defended the abused, and in the most forgotten of victims. i became their "voice" when they had none.

I was/am no longer excruciatingly shy. God revealed to me that His intention for me was never that i would be in "hiding" and "shut down".

This kinda' reminds me of what He did for me:

iu

Upvote 0

LivingRightInWrongWorld

Sep 18, 2017
Europe
✟16,738.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
That guy is still around I believe but a lot older now if I'm not mistaken. He did a really powerful sermon on Hell that can be found on youtube as well. he was very boisterous back then LOL !

This is a message from this sunday! He is preaching! One of few real ones last! I really recommend to watch his preachings and series Making Connections. He is the only preacher me and my fiancee listen to, all my researches from before meeting God were confirmed by this man, and I really believe God works through him!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Hahaaaa well God is GOOD, brother. i used to cuss really bad, and i was very loud, and knew how to "bass" my voice (it's a long long story)....i used to be very timid and back in 2nd grade i stopped speaking. The school referred me to a psychologist who tied some pieces together and it had to do with me being in a foster home and the dynamics there that more or less shut me down. It was after i was with my husband and horrendously abused that God just sorta' raised me from ashes, so to speak, and in the raising, i was released from my "shell", but i was like a lioness, but like a cussin' one....it was so bad i'd make up cuss words. And i was loud. The lioness came out with bullies, and those who meant harm. Well God, in His timing, channeled all of that. The cussing eventually stopped. He channeled the "lioness" and i became a "voice" for the forgotten, cast aside, abused, and despised (this was about the time that He put a seed of love in my heart for the Jewish people, after hearing/seeing/reading what had happened to them, and for any suffering injustice...many times in silence).

I became loud, if i needed to be "heard" or if i needed to remind anyone that injustice is wrong, etc. i defended the abused, and in the most forgotten of victims. i became their "voice" when they had none.

I was/am no longer excruciatingly shy. God revealed to me that His intention for me was never that i would be in "hiding" and "shut down".

This kinda' reminds me of what He did for me:

iu
Awesome testimony ! Thanks for sharing.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Awesome testimony ! Thanks for sharing.

It's been quite a journey. I am soooooooooo thankful for God's grace and patience with me.

The first time i read about God as our "Father", i was like 'what do i want one o' THEM for?' Cuz my father was a psychotic alcoholic.

If God can teach me that HE really is my heavenly Father, and a "sane" One, He can teach anyone that He is.

^_^

• Winner
Reactions: Dave G.
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
This is a message from this sunday! He is preaching! One of few real ones last! I really recommend to watch his preachings and series Making Connections. He is the only preacher me and my fiancee listen to, all my researches from before meeting God were confirmed by this man, and I really believe God works through him!

I'm learning a LOT. Praise God! He knows his Bible.

Thank you for posting his video.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I've watched him periodically . There was a time where he looked older and more skinny, must have been sick. But if the word speaks to you through P Lawson then keep listening !

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Pastor Richard Jordan has taught me a lot from his various you tube series. He knows the bible inside out, he is head of Grace School Of the Bible. And about all the pastors at Greater Grace World Outreach are very good. Their head Pastor Thomas Schaller was the first man to teach messages from the bible that I just knew is what I was waiting all my life to hear. He comes off as just a common man from the streets, because he was/is, but as he gets into his messages it gets deeper and deeper and it becomes a message from God. Where some other Pastors are informational, informative and good, P Schaller speaks to the heart. I find it difficult to move very far away from Greater Grace, it's where I first heard the Truth.

None are perfect of course, they are still only men. But I've done enough pulpit time to know the influence these guys are under from the Holy Spirit. It's an amazing experience and I'm not a pastor, just have worked under a couple of them and made some 15 minute messages etc, delivered communion messages and so on. I loved doing that back when that time was ripe. I've seen God turn an intro message all around on me on Sat as I put it together, then find out Sunday after I delivered my intro in church that the pastor is speaking from the same book, sometimes chapter and verse. One time the pastor came to me after service in front of people and said " we did not plan that" and I replied "no". A good pastors walk is really amazing and really demanding. These guys go through serious spiritual battles, they don't just talk about it, they live it. As a matter of fact pastor Lawson has spoken on that very subject regarding his Hell message. So ya, well enough.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LivingRightInWrongWorld

Sep 18, 2017
Europe
✟16,738.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
True, some people are on this earth to preach the gospel! And I believe pastor Lawson is one of them. He was sick, terrible sick, had operation and all and came back looking healthier than ever haha :D God is good and He is not finished with him yet.

It's amazing how God works yes, when you see those things coming together like talking about same stuff and thinking same stuff yet not beeing at the same place you see how great Holy Spirit is. It connects people all over this earth and bring us all together closer to God. I always wanted to preach myself, but I believe I am to "green" to go and preach :) I have not enough Bible study behind my back. Maybe, when the time is right and if God wants so. Great that you delivered some messages, do you have it somewhere on video I would love to see it?

• Winner
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Pastor Richard Jordan has taught me a lot from his various you tube series. He knows the bible inside out, he is head of Grace School Of the Bible. And about all the pastors at Greater Grace World Outreach are very good. Their head Pastor Thomas Schaller was the first man to teach messages from the bible that I just knew is what I was waiting all my life to hear. He comes off as just a common man from the streets, because he was/is, but as he gets into his messages it gets deeper and deeper and it becomes a message from God. Where some other Pastors are informational, informative and good, P Schaller speaks to the heart. I find it difficult to move very far away from Greater Grace, it's where I first heard the Truth.

None are perfect of course, they are still only men. But I've done enough pulpit time to know the influence these guys are under from the Holy Spirit. It's an amazing experience and I'm not a pastor, just have worked under a couple of them and made some 15 minute messages etc, delivered communion messages and so on. I loved doing that back when that time was ripe. I've seen God turn an intro message all around on me on Sat as I put it together, then find out Sunday after I delivered my intro in church that the pastor is speaking from the same book, sometimes chapter and verse. One time the pastor came to me after service in front of people and said " we did not plan that" and I replied "no". A good pastors walk is really amazing and really demanding. These guys go through serious spiritual battles, they don't just talk about it, they live it. As a matter of fact pastor Lawson has spoken on that very subject regarding his Hell message. So ya, well enough.

I have listened!!! HE'S the one that stopped me in my tracks once (Pastor Thomas Schaller!) i had accidentally left the radio on, and he came on and i was like "wait a minute...who is this?")

I'm listening now. His message is about prayer.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
True, some people are on this earth to preach the gospel! And I believe pastor Lawson is one of them. He was sick, terrible sick, had operation and all and came back looking healthier than ever haha :D God is good and He is not finished with him yet.

It's amazing how God works yes, when you see those things coming together like talking about same stuff and thinking same stuff yet not beeing at the same place you see how great Holy Spirit is. It connects people all over this earth and bring us all together closer to God. I always wanted to preach myself, but I believe I am to "green" to go and preach :) I have not enough Bible study behind my back. Maybe, when the time is right and if God wants so. Great that you delivered some messages, do you have it somewhere on video I would love to see it?

Amen!

I didn't know Pastor Lawson was sick.

God bless you as you seek God's face, and love Him with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength, Living.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I have listened!!! HE'S the one that stopped me in my tracks once (Pastor Thomas Schaller!) i had accidentally left the radio on, and he came on and i was like "wait a minute...who is this?")

I'm listening now. His message is about prayer.
I'm listening and watching at facebook live , the show is called Grace Hour.

brinny, if you like what you hear from Pastor Schaller you should take in some of the Greater Grace services, they are available at their web site and also youtube . You can probably get this past Sunday mornings services, well I know you can.. Also Wed evening is coming up, the service is at 7:30 on Wed.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm listening and watching at facebook live , the show is called Grace Hour.

brinny, if you like what you hear from Pastor Schaller you should take in some of the Greater Grace services, they are available at their web site and also youtube . You can probably get this past Sunday mornings services, well I know you can.. Also Wed evening is coming up, the service is at 7:30 on Wed.

Thank you! I'll check out the website and Youtube.

Upvote 0