Denver
✟30,312.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Finally. Kim found a perfect companion. One who is just as vain and media addicted as she. They can now compete with one another on a daily basis for our attention.

1356967178_kim-kanye-baby_1.jpg

Lilly Owl

Since when is God's adversary a curse word here?
Dec 23, 2012
✟2,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well, if the marriage doesn't last but 72 days this time, at least his bastard will capture his monetary attention for the next 18 years. Nice trap Kim!

One of the most worthless families on Television. The Kardashians Klan! And they're all famous, because Kim is a sex tape Jezebel who followed Paris Hilton's lead, released her 'private' tape online and now voyeurs and inappropriate content fiends made her famous!

Sickening!
I feel sorry for the child she's bringing into this dysfunctional family.

Upvote 0

znr

Report THIS.
Site Supporter
Apr 13, 2010
Silverado
✟30,220.00
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Private
You are posting this WHY? Who CARES? I feel sorry for these two. They're both rather lost. Rich, yes. But lost. The last thing they need is a bunch of Christians (us) poking fun at them. Not that they'd see this or care. But Jesus sees it. He's watching us. He is watching YOU.

Reactions: Lik3
Upvote 0

I Eat Pie

Sep 22, 2012
City of Angels.
✟4,228.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hope she sees that music video kanye made of all the dead white women hanging and lying dead with their heads cut off and rethinks what she did. And I hope they stop using her as a model for Armenian people. We all hate her. Disgrace....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SithDoughnut

The Agnostic, Ignostic, Apatheistic Atheist
Jan 2, 2010
The Death Starbucks
✟18,474.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I love the posts that are judging posters here, telling them not to judge celebrities. It's priceless.

So it's OK if I start calling you vain and worthless, yes? No one can judge me for that, because calling people out for there hateful posts is exactly the same as making a hate-filled post yourself, right?

Upvote 0

zijincheng

Jan 9, 2013
Thunder Bay
✟16,540.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
So it's OK if I start calling you vain and worthless, yes? No one can judge me for that, because calling people out for there hateful posts is exactly the same as making a hate-filled post yourself, right?

I love the posts that are judging the posters judging the posters who are judging celebrities.

Lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tomk80

Titleless
Apr 27, 2004
Maastricht
Visit site
✟21,582.00
Faith
Agnostic
Seriously, why are you interested in the private life of people you do not know? I know that this is a mental illness shared by a large part of the population, but I have never figured out why those that are afflicted with it care?

They are people you do not know. One (apparently) made a record, or something. Apparently they are rich. Why do you care?

And, since this is the ethics topic, is it moral to follow the private lives of people you do not know at all and that have no influence in your life whatsoever?

Upvote 0