not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Jesus Christ gave me a dream this morning where my sister was kidnapped by persons. Basically they put themselves in her life, gain her trust, and then proceeds to kidnap her. This is not the first time I had a dream about she being kidnapped. In another dream my sister went to a police station because she needed help. Then the police coordinated with criminals and she was kidnapped by a group of them and forcibly taken away. In yet another dream I was searching for my sister who disappeared, and eventually we found her bound and gagged.

Persons want to get back at me so they are trying to kidnap her.

• Prayers
Reactions: Pop D.

Job3315

Apr 21, 2018
United States
✟89,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus Christ gave me a dream this morning where my sister was kidnapped by persons. Basically they put themselves in her life, gain her trust, and then proceeds to kidnap her. This is not the first time I had a dream about she being kidnapped. In another dream my sister went to a police station because she needed help. Then the police coordinated with criminals and she was kidnapped by a group of them and forcibly taken away. In yet another dream I was searching for my sister who disappeared, and eventually we found her bound and gagged.

The kidnapping doesn't necessarily mean physical, it can be an influence of ideas to kidnap, steal and destroy coming from people with a hidden agenda. It seems like your sister is going through an intense spiritual battle. Call your sister and remind her of the gospel, that is her shield. Also protect her through prayer.

Upvote 0

thelord's_pearl

Dec 5, 2018
ON
✟32,481.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The kidnapping doesn't necessarily mean physical, it can be an influence of ideas to kidnap, steal and destroy coming from people with a hidden agenda. It seems like your sister is going through an intense spiritual battle. Call your sister and remind her of the gospel, that is her shield. Also protect her through prayer.
True but we still need to pray for his sister, in case. it would be horrible for anyone to be kidnapped. There are many factors involved: what are they going to give you to eat, what are they going to do about it if you need your medications, how are you going to get enough exercise and fresh air, how are you going to feel so comfortable and in peace and get to socialize with people you like, how are you going to see your family and friends and enjoy every level in your life. Police have been found to be criminals too and they're closely related to lawyers so you still have to careful and to be careful not to accuse but to always be suspicious, with everyone.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
More likely there has been something on your mind lately that is somewhat like the series of events that you describe.

In your sleep, your brain unwound by reproducing your hopes or fears in story form. That is usually the origin of dreams, either pleasant or unpleasant.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Sounds like you are involved in a bad situation and you are covering it up in a dream. It is time to deal with reality, your sister. Be blessed.

Upvote 0