Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It's official. The left failed to frame an innocent man. Thank God.

800.jpeg

HE'S IN

Justice

Brett Kavanaugh became the 114th justice to serve on the U.S. Supreme Court on Saturday, when the Senate confirmed him by a vote of 50-48, handing President Trump and Republicans a historic victory that shifts the balance of power on the Court.

…IT’S OFFICIAL: KAVANAUGH SWORN IN…

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The big numbers or the "murder" part?

I do not dispute the number of abortions in the US, I dispute that you honestly believe that abortion is morally equivalent with murder.

I believe 100% in both.

Your presence here contradicts that premise.

Upvote 0

Foxfyre

Site Supporter
May 1, 2017
New Mexico
✟233,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Justice

Brett Kavanaugh became the 114th justice to serve on the U.S. Supreme Court on Saturday, when the Senate confirmed him by a vote of 50-48, handing President Trump and Republicans a historic victory that shifts the balance of power on the Court.

Yes! YES! YES!

I have been praying so hard for God to be working in this. I felt so sad, so violated, and yes white hot angry at the vile, cruel, hateful, dangerous, and truly evil manner in which the opposition treated this man. He must truly be an amazing person to have stood up under all that and to persevere to the end.

It was hope of saving the high court from control by the radical left that was a heavy factor in my decision to vote for Donald Trump to be President of the United States. And he is an amazing person to stand up to the truly hateful abuse heaped on him too. But Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh have certainly justified my vote as both are great judges and will preserve the letter and intent of the Constitution and Law, something we cannot count on anybody left of center doing in emotionally charged issues.

So thank you, God! I have to believe this went the way it ultimately needed to go despite the worst that could be done to stop it.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As I said in another thread similar to this one...

Let's take a look at a couple of Christian heroes of the Religious Evangelical Christian Right.

(1) Brett Kavanaugh - accused of sexual assault. I think even the accusation of this man sexually assaulting a woman is repulsive and he should have never been nominated. I think it's a terrible Christian witness to have this man representing the Religious Evangelical Christian Right.

(2) Donald Trump - serial adulterer, in his third marriage to his former mistress, had affairs with inappropriate content stars, fathered five children with three different women, joked about dating his daughter, Ivanka, if she wasn't his daughter and boastfully bragged about groping and forcing himself upon multiple women. His evangelical supporters called his bragging of sexually assaulting these women as 'locker room banter.' Ironically enough, that's not what they called Bill Clinton's accusations of sexual assault against multiple women. And ironically enough, they actually condemned him for his sexual scandals and they never once made any kind of excuses for his perpetual sexual deviant behavior.

As a Christian, I purposely separated myself from the Evangelical Christian Right years ago after growing up in that kind of environment. And today, I will not let my Christian faith or my political views to be even remotely associated with Brett Kavanaugh or Donald Trump. I need to protect the integrity of my Christian witness and not have my Christian faith considered to be nothing more than hypocrisy. I know that this is the common view among the non-Christians I have spoken to since Donald Trump was elected and the majority of evangelical conservative Christians jumped on his bandwagon. I know what these non-Christians think of evangelical conservative supporters of Donald Trump and Brett Kavanaugh. I don't want to be personally associated with that view and have my personal Christian faith considered to be nothing more than hypocrisy. I'm speaking from personal experience because this has been my personal experience, especially since Trump was elected.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The big numbers or the "murder" part? I believe 100% in both. I can't believe that anyone is naive enough not to believe both.

Then by all means please share with us your definition of murder.

• Winner
Reactions: Truthfrees
Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
As I said in another thread similar to this one...

Let's take a look at a couple of Christian heroes of the Religious Evangelical Christian Right.

(1) Brett Kavanaugh - accused ....

by crackpots with no credibility. Yawn

(2) Donald Trump - serial adulterer.....

King David was also guilty of adultery. So was Judah. God forgave. Too bad you can't.

As a Christian, I purposely separated myself from the Evangelical Christian.....

I agree. You've joined the ranks of the false accusers and support the abortion holocaust. Somehow you've concluded it is more righteous to harp on the sins of others than to humble yourself and look at your own. You've deceived yourself.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Justice

I always knew he would. I wished otherwise but may God guide him in the course of his duties.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Skreeper

Jan 30, 2017
Germany
✟91,021.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
PRAISE GOD!!! It seems there may be light at the end of the abortion tunnel. Over 60 million babies have been murdered by their mothers, in the U.S., since Roe vs Wade passed in 1973. Planned Parenthood was an accessory to 8.2 million of these murders. World-wide, 1.5 BILLION babies have been murdered by abortions. Enough black babies have been murdered by their mothers, in the US, to increase the black population 150%.

However, this has allowed many women to harlot around, without as much fear of the consequences. That was the entire basis of the women protesting against Kavanaugh. The iffy sexual assault charges (as paid for by Soros) were just a covering to mask the real truth. Legalized abortions have done more to lower the US moral standards than anything else. A close second is anything and everything associated with the atrocities of LGBTQ. Maybe, with Kavanaugh in there, as a start, sodomy will again be a felony, as it MUST be.

Don't be so naive, you don't really think abortion and gay marriage/homosexuality will be outlawed, right?

That would be the equivalent of dropping a social nuke on your country and sending your society two centuries back in time.

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,075.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Don't be so naive, you don't really think abortion and gay marriage/homosexuality will be outlawed, right?

That would be the equivalent of dropping a social nuke on your country and sending your society two centuries back in time.

It won't happen. I'd wager most politicians, especially people like trump, don't care about abortion but know it's a calling card they can play and instantly get voters despite being the antithesis of Christian in every other regard.

It worked for Trump.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.