✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let me guess. Pro-abortion?

No, I am not pro-abortion, but I am anti-American in many instances.

Yes, just like Obama was against it. All pro-abortionists are "against." They'll just fight to the death to keep it happening.

I am not nor have I ever fought to the death to keep abortion happening.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump is the most honest and best president we've had in many a moon. Maybe the best ever.

Was Donald Trump being honest when he said, "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters" (Source)? Would his devout evangelical conservative Christian supporters still support him and defend him if he shot and killed another person?

Let's take an honest look at Donald Trump's supposed honesty.

*My personal favorite: Donald Trump masqueraded as publicist to brag about himself *

A more current article: President Trump has made 4,229 false or misleading claims in 558 days

More articles refuting the ridiculous claim that Trump is the most honest and best president.

All False statements involving Donald Trump

Fact-checking Donald Trump's 2018 speech at CPAC

Boy Scout leader apologizes for Trump's political rhetoric

Boy Scouts: Top Leaders Didn't Call Trump to Praise Speech

Donald Trump's Long, Strange History of Using Fake Names

Donald Trump masqueraded as publicist to brag about himself

President Trump’s list of false and misleading claims tops 1,000

Donald Trump makes 21 false claims in Missouri speech about tax plan

President Trump has made 1,628 false or misleading claims over 298 days

Trump citing phone calls with Boy Scouts and Mexico they say never happened

Boy Scouts: Top leaders didn't call Trump to praise speech as the president said

Boy Scouts refute President Trump's claim that chief said he gave 'greatest speech'

President Trump has made more than 2,000 false or misleading claims over 355 days

Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe: President Trump Lies About Working With Tribes On DAPL

President Trump Says He has not Received One Phone Call Complaining of His DAPL Approval

Boy Scouts 'Unaware' of Call Trump Said He Received From Organization Praising Jamboree Speech

A few more articles refuting the claim that Trump is the most honest and best president.

Here Are The Ways Donald Trump Has Insulted Americans More Than Hillary Clinton

The 289 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List

The 424 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List

Trump Is on Track to Insult 650 People, Places and Things on Twitter by the End of His First Term

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.