Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
But there is going to be someone that drinks and behaves either way, then lies about the drinking regardless of the behavior under oath.

As well as someone that drinks and behaves either way, then doesn't lie about it.

Except I am not talking about the he said she said portion of the program, I'm talking about the obvious references to heavy drinking and promiscuity in Kavanaugh's year book in contrast to his under oath declaration that neither happened.

Clinton didn't get impeached for having sex on his desk, he got impeached for lying about it. So should it be with Kavanaugh.
Liars should face consequences.

What were some of his quotes that were lies?

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Talking about people who lie about drinking..

"I'm not a drinker," Trump said. "I can honestly say I never had a beer in my life. It's one of my only good traits. I don't drink. Whenever they're looking for something, I say I never had a glass of alcohol."

"I never had a glass of alcohol," Trump reiterated. "I've never had alcohol ... Can you imagine if I had? What a mess I'd be. I would be the world's worst. I never drank, OK?

Donald-Trump-1.jpg

Trump%252BInternational%252BHotel%252BTower%252BLas%252BVegas%252B1gPPs1VaWr4l.jpg

wineink-atw-050318-3-1.jpg

nintchdbpict000354361481.jpg

donald-trump-asia-tour-2017-e1510312669224.jpg

trumpasia618032433.jpg

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Talking about people who lie about drinking..

"I'm not a drinker," Trump said. "I can honestly say I never had a beer in my life. It's one of my only good traits. I don't drink. Whenever they're looking for something, I say I never had a glass of alcohol."

"I never had a glass of alcohol," Trump reiterated. "I've never had alcohol ... Can you imagine if I had? What a mess I'd be. I would be the world's worst. I never drank, OK?

Donald-Trump-1.jpg

Trump%252BInternational%252BHotel%252BTower%252BLas%252BVegas%252B1gPPs1VaWr4l.jpg

wineink-atw-050318-3-1.jpg

nintchdbpict000354361481.jpg

donald-trump-asia-tour-2017-e1510312669224.jpg

trumpasia618032433.jpg
We can pretty much assume anything he says is the opposite of reality.

Why the Christian Right decided this is the train to hitch their wagon to, I will never understand.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,427,424.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't doubt that Kavanaugh is qualified or that he has reformed his ways since the days of his youth. However, I still think he gave a dishonest answer to Senator Klobuchar's questions. And there is a reason for his defensive throwback.

...truthfulness matters.

KLOBUCHAR: OK. Drinking is one thing, but the concern is about truthfulness, and in your written testimony, you said sometimes you had too many drinks. Was there ever a time when you drank so much that you couldn’t remember what happened, or part of what happened the night before?

KAVANAUGH: No, I — no. I remember what happened, and I think you’ve probably had beers, Senator, and — and so I…

KLOBUCHAR: So you’re saying there’s never been a case where you drank so much that you didn’t remember what happened the night before, or part of what happened.

KAVANAUGH: It’s — you’re asking about, you know, blackout. I don’t know. Have you?

KLOBUCHAR: Could you answer the question, Judge? I just — so you — that’s not happened. Is that your answer?

KAVANAUGH: Yeah, and I’m curious if you have.

KLOBUCHAR: I have no drinking problem, Judge.

KAVANAUGH: Yeah, nor do I.

KLOBUCHAR: OK, thank you.

Upvote 0