Kat Kerr - Questions, Concerns, or Comments about Her Testimonies

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
So I'm sorry to say but you twisted Kat's words and tried to establish an evil intent where she doesn't want you to compare her teachings with the Word. Not too nice. If you had done it innocently that might be different.

You think she is a deceiver and anyone who receives this prophet's words are deceived and gullible and will not prosper.

You're revealing your heart condition in your words. You say that you are unable to read my posts because the spirit is grieved. You might check which spirit you're referring to.

I'm taking everything into the light in a spirit of meekness and if that "spirit" is grieved, I would recommend rebuking it.

Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Matt 7:16-20

Since these threads were posted, we've had one legitimate question. The rest have been expressions of darkness to bring Kat into disrepute.
In just scanning your first post to me, it became obvious you really don't care about Scripture.
You obviously don't know me very well. It's all about the Word, just like it is for most people here in WOF.

You know, I don't even have the patience to read and respond to your posts, they grieve the Spirit so much.

The Lord quickened this to me 20 years ago.

"I am calling you to proclaim the Word, admonish, exhort, correct, and encourage My people. My Words, through you will be sweet to the spirit, and sour to the flesh."

This is not a carte blanche to say anything. If I have spoken presumptuously to anyone on this forum I would want to repent. Sometimes I am wrong. If I am not walking in the Spirit and I speak empty words, they usually won't lead anyone astray, but they won't have any power in them.

I realize it can be grating. I once heard the Lord say that in purging by preaching, you would sometimes have "slight misgivings" about what you hear. That is the voice of your flesh having difficulty dealing with the message.

In these threads I have not done very much of the preaching. I'm doing a lot of "amens!". I suggest that anything of God will stand up to scrutiny in the light. People who want understanding about something should submit their questions or objections in a spirit of meekness. People oppose themselves all of the time.

For those reading this thread and the others on this woman's testimony, beware, she is making this stuff up.
Here is where the lie comes in.

I'm adding in this here since I gave you three posts to answer your objections. The other two are on the previous page. It is only fair that you read them since you dismissed everything pretty easily and if you are someone who wants to know the truth, it would be fair to consider what is said. I addressed the issue about John in one of them.

http://www.christianforums.com/t7709522-2/#post62157293

http://www.christianforums.com/t7709522-2/#post62157242

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
For the sake of others and for the power of prayer by us here for those who cannot see the revelation of certain doctrines commonly embraced by WOF..

..No more bondage of me having to always live with the fear I might accidentally make a "negative confession', etc.
Over the last couple years, I've been led into reading materials that document what the demons are doing and teaching...for us to visualize what want, believe we have it, then speak our reality into existance with our "creative" words, and be careful not to speak negatively, because our creation powers will make the negative come or cancel out..
...there is still a lot of people out there trapped in the same pit I was in, unfortunately.
I wanted to point out in one objection to "WOF" doctrine resembling what the enemy is doing. Using the force of words as curses is a tactic the enemy employs. They speak in a form of "faith", believing in what they say. Kind of like an inverse thing like Jacob speaking a blessing by faith over the patriarchs. They know if they speak and do not doubt, that the power of cursing (in their case) is loosed. This empowers the enemy to bring to pass that which opposes the known will and purpose of God.

Yes the enemy knows this well. Just because the enemy (the real enemy - the devils) kmow the Word of God and the power of words does not make the proper use of the power and fruit of words into a "cult doctrine". There is no resemblance whatsoever except that the medium of belief and words are used.

Believers are called to bless others and not curse. They are called to speak words of faith. They are made in the image and likeness of God and are called to speak prophetically and loose the Kingdom of God on this earth. In their full maturity, speaking after God in the same way Jesus spoke after the Father when He walked the earth.

We're all growing and God gives us space to "be" and we speak by faith (that we please God within the confines of "knowledge". We don't necessarily always speak "repeat after Me" from God, but within the sight of God, utter blessings by faith from a spirit of love. The power and sound mind are of that same spirit, so those who speak blessing and in agreement with the mind of Christ and the Word of God, literally "invoke" the powers of the kingdom, the power of walking in covenant with a mighty God on behalf of themselves and others. It is not an independent "empowerment", as some would accuse. It is agreeing withat God in what He is saying AND what He has alread said. It is walking in agreement.

As Brother Hagin once said: "Faith begins where the will of God's known".

Where is the resemblance to the devil in doing that? Do not call good, evil, and evil, good.

Their are many scriptures in the Word that speak of submitting your mouth, literally speaking life and blessing. Scriptures that talk about how the Lord hates a "froward" mouth. Words that deviate from the Spirit and life that generates from the throne. We are accountable for our words. Words that do not agree with God's Word about His family of believers are corrupt communication. We are commanded to not be doubleminded and we are to imitate the faith of Abraham.

May all who struggle in judgment know the freedom and liberty of the sons of God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

toolmanjantzi

Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 1, 2013
Sundridge, Ontario
✟49,722.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Alive_Again said:
This is the thread for the questions and concerns. If you have issues with the Kat Kerr testimonies, they should go here, and not on the other threads. I would like to keep those for actual edification.

To edify who?

Upvote 0

TamaraLynne

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Michigan
✟11,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hand in the air....I have a question and it is about something I have thought about. I have a large family of eight children and three are grown. My husband says he believes in God and that is good. In our home though my husband and I have different views on things...just day to day things like what kind of music is appropriate in our home. One day I saw my older child moving in her seat as we were driving and it was to a song on the radio and her moves were very inappropriate and I decided that all secular music had to go. That was a fight I was not prepared for....my rules have been tromped on and just about a week ago another one of my children had a country music video on television and the singer was dressed for the bedroom and giving the camera the bedroom eyes....I immediately stated my rules and shut the T.V. off. I walked away and my teen said I was the killer of all joy. My husband likes Pokemon and D&D and plays pokemon with the kids and talks to me about his D&D characters that he creates in his head. I actually like fantasy fiction stuff but if I could I would leave out the fighting and all the different gods thing that D&D has.....my question is

Years ago when the Holy Spirit showed me that God abides in me I was floored. All my life of loving God and I had no idea. With this knowledge now the very ground I walked on was holy because God was in me and his feet are where my feet are...my thoughts went back to the Catholic church I attended for a short time and I thought of the holiness as I dipped my fingers in the water as I entered...

Now with the knowledge that Gods holiness was inside of me I would take oil and have God bless my home through my fingers...

I haven't heard all of Kats videos but have caught bits here and there and one was about releasing Gods anointing from our hands as we touch things (as I did when our house was blessed)

Because of me trying so hard...making rules to try and keep things out of my home...should I be releasing Gods anointing and power everywhere and trust that the Holy Spirit will work on my families hearts ? So far everything I have done has not been working...is it because I'm trying in my own strength?

Upvote 0

TamaraLynne

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Michigan
✟11,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I also know that I have to become less and God more....I know there is still things in me that need to be burned away and I realize that while I'm going through this process I really need Gods help with my family.

Movies are another area that it seems as if I have no voice in...I understand I have been claiming more territory for God so I'm going to get a fight because satan has occupied that territory for so long that he thinks its his...I also understand our fight is not against flesh and blood...so.....

with that knowledge....how do I approach this battle?

Upvote 0

toolmanjantzi

Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 1, 2013
Sundridge, Ontario
✟49,722.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Alive_Again said:
This is the thread for the questions and concerns. If you have issues with the Kat Kerr testimonies, they should go here, and not on the other threads. I would like to keep those for actual edification.

I have issues with a sinner entering the throne room of God.

Upvote 0

TamaraLynne

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Michigan
✟11,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

When I was little I heard often that Gods throne is in our heart...I did not fully understand that as a child.
God walked with Adam and Eve in the garden....but when they sinned they tried to hide.

Jesus being the last sacrifice gives us the opportunity to walk with God again.

God abides in us....and we are sinners! If it is pleasing to God to take us up in the spirit to heavenly places and show us things then who am I to say it is impossible.

Just my thought.......

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

toolmanjantzi

Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 1, 2013
Sundridge, Ontario
✟49,722.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
TamaraLynne said:
When I was little I heard often that Gods throne is in our heart...I did not fully understand that as a child.
God walked with Adam and Eve in the garden....but when they sinned they tried to hide.

Jesus being the last sacrifice gives us the opportunity to walk with God again.

God abides in us....and we are sinners! If it is pleasing to God to take us up in the spirit to heavenly places and show us things then who am I to say it is impossible.

Just my thought.......

Good point; it's your thought.

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I haven't heard all of Kats videos but have caught bits here and there and one was about releasing Gods anointing from our hands as we touch things (as I did when our house was blessed)

Because of me trying so hard...making rules to try and keep things out of my home...should I be releasing Gods anointing and power everywhere and trust that the Holy Spirit will work on my families hearts ? So far everything I have done has not been working...is it because I'm trying in my own strength?

It's tough being unequally yoked. I remember the example of Smith Wigglesworth's wife, who loved Smith even though he opposed her lifestyle and eventually got ugly with her. She maintained love in her heart and obeyed God with a clean conscience, putting Him first. He eventually forbid her to go to a certain meeting and locked her out of the house for doing so. She slept on the porch. When he let her in, in the morning, she greeted him and asked him what he would like for breakfast.

She won him over! Of course he became the "apostle of faith", winning many to the Lord.

You can definitely release the anointing into the house and do everything you can to maintain the atmosphere in your home. Your war is not with flesh and blood. Use the name and the blood.

It will take wisdom to know how to love your husband in all of this and for you to exercise your role as mother. There's no substitute for getting into the prayer closet and getting a vision for how to lay down your life for your family without compromising what you believe God wants you to do. As you as you keep your heart and not let the enemy get to you through what would no doubt give you resistance, you'll win the battle.

Keep declaring what God said over you and your family's life. Declare God's Word over your life and don't say otherwise. Keep your mind meditating on that which strengthens you because as Kat often says, what you do with your soul will affect your mind, will, and emotions.

Win the war through love and you'll have to receive the vision on how to serve and do warfare from Him. Often half the battle in these times is to believe that He's actually on your side when all is falling apart around you.

Reactions: Stillicidia
Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

Of course if you're heart is right with God and you've repented and believed, you're cleansed by the blood. You can go into the presence of God now while your body is here on earth and be declared righteous.

So you're not really a "sinner" under these circumstances. Of course if you're defiled, you'll have to be cleansed because no sin can dwell in His presence.

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
So far everything I have done has not been working...is it because I'm trying in my own strength?

Of course you're living in a battlefield. The battle has already been won for those who side with the winner. You'll be tested in your stand for your family. It will be by grace for sure. Some people stand for a long time. Read the posts about the portal and what God said about standing for your loved ones.

I personally believe in having grace to stand in the battle and if you can reach the place where you walk in agape love and have godly contentment, you'll emerge the victor no matter what goes on around you.

You need wisdom and understanding (don't we all!). Ask and believe for it and ask God to grant you the vision in your spirit of that place of victory to abide in.

Upvote 0

DMW

Feb 4, 2005
Michigan
✟16,680.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Toolman- among Word of Faithers, it is generally believed that christians are the righteous, not sinners. I know Paul said he was chief among sinners, but the rest of the new testament refers to saints as the righteous, not sinners. So, it is more imaginable that a believer might visit God's throne.
Nevertheless, I think MS. Kerr's stories are flaky. They ignore the new testament teaching and pattern of learning doctrine and revelation through the study of the Word and with the aid of the Holy Spirit. The sons of God are to be led of the Spirit of God, not visions and visitations that can't be validated with scripture.
If Ms. Kerr has been to heaven, even more than once, then so be it. But i cannot accept she runs back and forth like hopping on a bus to the market any time she wants. Thats ludicrous and thinking, praying Christians should know better.
Her experiences dont parallel the experience of Paul, or of others like Brother Hagin who have had similar experiences. She has elevated herself above the testimony of all the elders, both modern and in the New Testament, who said that though they once knew Jesus after the flesh, they knew Him thus no longer (2 Cor 5:16).

Col. 2:18 Let no one mdisqualify you, ninsisting on asceticism and worship of angels, ogoing on in detail about visions, ppuffed up without reason by his sensuous mind. (ESV)

1Tim. 1:4 nor ito devote themselves to myths and endless jgenealogies, which promote kspeculations rather than the stewardship* from God that is by faith. (ESV)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

toolmanjantzi

Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 1, 2013
Sundridge, Ontario
✟49,722.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
DMW said:
Toolman- among Word of Faithers, it is generally believed that christians are the righteous, not sinners. I know Paul said he was chief among sinners, but the rest of the new testament refers to saints as the righteous, not sinners. So, it is more imaginable that a believer might visit God's throne.
Nevertheless, I think MS. Kerr's stories are flaky. They ignore the new testament teaching and pattern of learning doctrine and revelation through the study of the Word and with the aid of the Holy Spirit. The sons of God are to be led of the Spirit of God, not visions and visitations that can't be validated with scripture.
If Ms. Kerr has been to heaven, even more than once, then so be it. But i cannot accept she runs back and forth like hopping on a bus to the market any time she wants. Thats ludicrous and thinking, praying Christians should know better.
Her experiences dont parallel the experience of Paul, or of others like Brother Hagin who have had similar experiences. She has elevated herself above the testimony of all the elders, both modern and in the New Testament, who said that though they once knew Jesus after the flesh, they knew Him thus no longer (2 Cor 5:16).

Col. 2:18 Let no one mdisqualify you, ninsisting on asceticism and worship of angels, ogoing on in detail about visions, ppuffed up without reason by his sensuous mind. (ESV)

1Tim. 1:4 nor ito devote themselves to myths and endless jgenealogies, which promote kspeculations rather than the stewardship* from God that is by faith. (ESV)

Mitt Romney was God's Choice for 2012: Kat claimed God told her that he wanted everyone to vote for Romney. Yes she actually said he was God's choice and that Romney stands for Justice, Truth and Life.

That was taken off YouTube unfortunately or fortunately for her.

False prophets are to be killed, according to the Old Testament; we are in a age of grace, so forgiveness is possible.

Upvote 0

toolmanjantzi

Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 1, 2013
Sundridge, Ontario
✟49,722.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
DMW said:
Well if we killed everyone who called themself prophesying for God and then turning out to be wrong, it would make Elija's killing of the Baal prophets look like a birthday party!

The bible doesn't talk about birthday parties.

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Wow, you two ought to form your own denomination/congregation! I hate to see you miss it. This goes for anyone else who struggles with it.

...I think MS. Kerr's stories are flaky. They ignore the new testament teaching and pattern of learning doctrine and revelation through the study of the Word and with the aid of the Holy Spirit. The sons of God are to be led of the Spirit of God, not visions and visitations that can't be validated with scripture.
We're living in a new time. God's doing "new" things. You're comparing them to the old. From the OT perspective, God was doing "new" things! The OT saints had to change their way of thinking from the old ways of doing things. The "religious" people of the day often a big problem with it. It was a struggle for them, and I sympathize. However, that didn't make a bit of difference. God DID do a new thing and people wandered into the desert to be baptized by a man who lived in the desert. He didn't hang out in the temple and he probably looked pretty "radical" too. Some of the religious people didn't get baptized and they wouldn't recognize the Baptism of John as being from Heaven (this was Jesus speaking).

You have to be willing to shift gears when it calls for it.

But i cannot accept she runs back and forth like hopping on a bus to the market any time she wants. Thats ludicrous and thinking, praying Christians should know better.

Of course even you know this isn't true. It's whenever HE wants. But again, you're comparing to what you know.
As she says, Kat's not the only one He's taking to Heaven and He probably has a number of other people who are going as well. We just haven't heard about it yet.
and
Her experiences dont parallel the experience of Paul, or of others like Brother Hagin who have had similar experiences.

I understand the difference, but again, a new thing.

She has elevated herself above the testimony of all the elders, both modern and in the New Testament, who said that though they once knew Jesus after the flesh, they knew Him thus no longer (2 Cor 5:16).
You obviously think that she had something to do with this. I suppose she might have said no. At that time, they didn't know Him in the flesh any longer. That was before. When the greater works become manifest, are you going to say that not even Jesus did the works these people will do? You'd be right, and it would still be true!

You can quote a scripture, but you can't superimpose a heart condition, being "puffed up". That's where the evil comes in.

So the godly edification in faith is supposedly not happening? This is what is keeping you from receiving. It IS happening! Your prejudices based on "how He did it before" are keeping you from perceiving the edification.

Generally speaking, anytime anyone takes out the attributes of love in their replies as well as the attributes of the wisdom from above, and substitutes that for accusation, suspicion, and evil eye, etc., your supports profoundly weaken. You have to examine the motivation and origin of your statements.

I suppose we all choke on certain things the first go around. Some things God deals with us at length and we can only hope for mercy and that we won't miss out on the blessing. It's important to re-examine what you would say because the things you say do affect people. They minister blessing or cursing. It's what comes out of your heart. They also can bring people into disrepute and that is where it should end.

You can voice concern. The whole "He didn't do it that way before"; or, "We've never done it that way before" thing is a valid statement, worthy of discussion.

To "can' the entire message(s) because it goes beyond (exceeds) your current understanding is a hasty judgment. When you put your stamp of "disapproval" on it coupled with an evil judgment, you become the "brute". We've all worn the hat and it is a bad place to occupy. The seat of the scornful is the antithesis of the good fruit bearing tree is Psalms 1.

Upvote 0

DMW

Feb 4, 2005
Michigan
✟16,680.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The only judgment I am giving it is the Bible one. We arent to run after a "new thing." The Bible says to test the spirits, wether they be of God. This doesn't bear witness with my spirit at all. You keep trying to play the victim by making me out a bad guy for not running with your new thing. Sorry, I just don't accept what she is saying. It's not wrong for me to want Biblical precedent for something that is so far from the norm.
I'm not angry, and I don' need my own denomination. I'm happy to be Word of Faith.
Who is her pastor anyway? Does she have one?

Upvote 0