Kat Kerr - Questions, Concerns, or Comments about Her Testimonies

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
This is a place to voice any comments or questions, or concerns relating to the Kat Kerr testimonies and revelations. As believers we are called to judge everything we receive into our “gates”. This is not done by our intellect, but rather by our spirits. This should be done scripturally, not speaking unadvisedly from our lips. We bring all things into the light, where all true revelation from God should comfortably abide.

Let’s keep in mind that Heaven records everything we “say” or do and that we do not say anything to offend or give the enemy a reason to bring reproach upon the camp of God.
It is possible for believers to yield to the devil and let’s keep him out of the conversation and keep this in the avenue of blessing, ok?

“For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me.”
Romans 15:3

“Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name. And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.”
Mal 3:16-18

Some of these topics will cover special messages for those who miscarried babies, had abortions, knew someone close who committed suicide, and all those who recently lost loved ones. If God can give special comfort to that group, glory to God!

“Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
Abstain from all appearance of evil.”
1 Thess 5:21-22

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
It is right to carefully discern what we receive as truth…

Jesus promises us that if we’re of the truth, we’ll hear His voice.

“Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.”
John 18:37

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.”
John 10:1-5

The Spirit of God gives judgment on all things…

“Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.”
1 Cor 2:12-16

“I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.”
John 16:12-15

"But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God."
1 Cor 2:9-10

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
His Riches In Glory

“Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints, Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.”
Eph 1:15-23

“For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.”
Eph 3:14-21

“But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
Phil 4:19-20

“Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.”
Col 1:26-29

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Scripture Concerning Bearing Witness to Supernatural Things

"And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth. For thou shalt be his witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard."
Acts 22:14-15

"For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard."
Acts 4:20

Some object to ANY words from Heaven by means of vision or translation because of what Paul said.

Is IS scriptural to see and hear the things of Heaven. Paul was not allowed to utter what he saw and heard on that occasion. Who knows what else Paul saw in his ministry that is not recorded in the Bible?

"Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book: But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name."
John 20:29-31

"And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."
Rev 19:9-10

"And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God."
Rev 22:8-9

So we do not magnify the messenger, but we seek to give ear and receive the testimony of God and of Jesus. John "saw and heard" and was commanded to "write". Don't let the enemy short-change you concerning these revelations due to an incomplete understanding of the Word. If you're not convinced, just be open and hold it up to the Spirit of God and allow Him to "let the day star arise in your hearts". This is attributed to scripture, but we can apply this to that which is spoken of under the anointing as well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
"In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory. And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke. Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts. Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar: And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged. Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me."
Isaiah 6:1-8

"Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces. The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel. When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went. As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four. And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels. When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels. And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above. And under the firmament were their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two, which covered on this side, and every one had two, which covered on that side, their bodies. And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of great waters, as the voice of the Almighty, the voice of speech, as the noise of an host: when they stood, they let down their wings. And there was a voice from the firmament that was over their heads, when they stood, and had let down their wings".
Ezek 1:15-25

"And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it. And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about. As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.".
Ezek 1:26-28

"I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened."
Dan 7:9-10

"I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea. And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;"
Rev 1:10-19

We clearly see that they saw God upon His throne. These revelations were given for all of the people of God. John was told to "write" what he saw and heard. Daniel was told to seal up the vision. Isn't it awesome that we have this?

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
"And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him."
Matt 17:3

"And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead."
Matt 17:9

At one time Jesus did not want this vision to be spoken of until the appointed time.

"It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord. I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth, such an one caught up to the third heaven. And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth, How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter."
2 Cor 12:1-4

That which Paul heard was not lawful for him to utter. Maybe part of what he saw was about what he later said about the church, and that the wolves would enter into and not spare the flock.

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
"Now when they had gone throughout Phrygia and the region of Galatia, and were forbidden of the Holy Ghost to preach the word in Asia,"
Acts 16:6

At that time Paul was "forbidden" to go into Asia. - Acts 16

"Moreover ye see and hear, that not alone at Ephesus, but almost throughout all Asia, this Paul hath persuaded and turned away much people, saying that they be no gods, which are made with hands:
Acts 19:26"

By Acts 19, Paul had thoroughly worked asia.

Someone posted this question. Everything has to stand up to scripture.

"And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."
John 3:13

The context that scriptures are given allow for seeming contradictions.

"Then tidings of these things came unto the ears of the church which was in Jerusalem: and they sent forth Barnabas, that he should go as far as Antioch. Who, when he came, and had seen the grace of God, was glad, and exhorted them all, that with purpose of heart they would cleave unto the Lord. For he was a good man, and full of the Holy Ghost and of faith: and much people was added unto the Lord."
Acts 11:22-24

And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.
Mark 10:18

Of course their are MANY other seeming contradictions in the Word. In verse is true within the intent it was given. We can each consider what the correct answer is to these "contradictions", but it is certain their is one. In the above case with Jesus, I prefer to think that the goodness of Barnabus was because it proceeded from God by the Holy Ghost. Cornelius was also reported to be a "good man".

We know that Enoch and Elijah were both taken up, presumably to Paradise, or Abraham's bosom, then to Heaven after He led captivity captive and took the (primarily) OT believers into Heaven.

When we try to make the square peg fit into the round hole, we could assume then that the visions of God by some (even in scripture) could not be true because Jesus said:

"Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father."
John 6:46

We know Jesus doesn't lie!
We also know that the Word of God is true, so it must be our understanding of the Word that must be open to allow for revision (by the Holy Spirit). We have to be willing to let the squared edges on that peg we perceive to be on that (actual) round peg be what they are.

We'll still judge all things by the Spirit, but be open to let God broaden your understanding and you'll be blessed because you didn't let your flesh "bar you" from entering into these and other revelations from other servants of the Lord.

I hope I conveyed this appropriately, and may the Lord open the eyes of our understanding and keep us teachable, so we can be blessed!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Think how many people there are (even on this forum!), who cannot receive Paul's words in scripture as being authoritative, because their understanding of the Word is limited. They judge Paul harshly for "contradicting the scripture"! They "choose Jesus' Words" over Paul! Who could blame them where they are at. Thank God for revelation from the Holy Ghost!

They haven't had the precept of what the Word of God is laid squarely in their heart. It is forever settled. Until this understanding is conveyed to them by the Holy Spirit, they're "outsiders" to the blessing we have via Paul in the Word. Their judgment against Paul now likely prevents them from hearing from the Holy Spirit to receive correction in the matter too.

Consider in the same way, that if we, based on our level of understanding in the Word make similar judgments, we'll be cut off from that same blessing. Just be open and prayerful at least so that the Holy Spirit can bear witness.

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Wouldn't it be awesome if people in this "congregation" behaved themselves like real believers would? What if we took this and gave it to a group of unbelievers. Would it lead them to Christ? Would it only confirm that they're a farce too? I think this congregation usually acts more Christian that ANY area of the forum I've been to. PTL!

Thank God you can be an honest truth seeker, and do so as a believer in good conscience! No one is going to get hurt asking questions.

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
This is a place to voice any comments or questions, or concerns relating to the Kat Kerr testimonies and revelations. As believers we are called to judge everything we receive into our “gates”. This is not done by our intellect, but rather by our spirits. This should be done scripturally, not speaking unadvisedly from our lips. We bring all things into the light, where all true revelation from God should comfortably abide.

Let’s keep in mind that Heaven records everything we “say” or do and that we do not say anything to offend or give the enemy a reason to bring reproach upon the camp of God. It is possible for believers to yield to the devil and let’s keep him out of the conversation and keep this in the avenue of blessing, ok?

“For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me.”
Romans 15:3

“Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name. And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.”
Mal 3:16-18

Some of these topics will cover special messages for those who miscarried babies, had abortions, knew someone close who committed suicide, and all those who recently lost loved ones. If God can give special comfort to that group, glory to God!

“Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Abstain from all appearance of evil.”
1 Thess 5:21-22

I would like to encourage everyone here to have an open heart and mind towards these fantastic revelations as presented by AA here, and to have a discerning spirit when it comes to believing and receiving the revelations of truth that have been so generously supplied by the many many hours of typing and research by our friend in Christ, Alive Again. He has been very diligent in following the Lord's instructions to him and has had much courage in coming forth to present this information to you all.

May God bless you as you read these words and may it serve to enhance your experiences, knowledge, empowerment and your life, as you trust in Him to deliver you to the next level of your learning and in your walk with Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen.

Shep

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Obviously God is opening up some understanding for the church that is incredible. How wonderful for God to take someone to the beginning all the way to the millenial reign.

I'm grateful that messages like not allowing movies with magic into the church's gates (meaning your ears and ears) is being revealed so that the defilement so common in the church can be realized and repented from.

I remember people at my church talking about how "good" Twilight was (one lady had the whole season on DVD). Can you imagine what gets loosed into your home. If you've got children, they become a victim of your bad judgment.

It's "little" things like these, when we become aware of what keeps us from having a blessing in our home where God literally abides, that are extremely valuable.

Invariably when discussions come up about not watching horror or magic movies, someone is going to defend it. That typically means a stronghold already exists, and that person is oblivious to it. Just think of how much more sensitive to the Holy Spirit we might become.

If we didn't have the wonderful revelations about Heaven and this is all we had from her, in my opinion, I would be very happy for someone to finally get up and point out where the devil is getting access.

I once debated about posting these threads in the Spirit Filled section, but comments like we've already seen are commonplace there.

It is rare that I enjoy good fellowship over there, though I try. God bless them. It is the judgments they are famous for over there that are the very thing that keeps you from being blessed with WOF doctrines that teach you to overcome by violence, take the kingdom from the enemy who's trying to steal it from you.

If God can get this over to you, the whole thing about the anointing, it will change the way you do life because you'll be imparting the anointing and become very anointing minded. Again, I heartily recommend looking at some of this when you are at the TOP of your discernment, maybe right out of church or your prayer closet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SharonL

Senior Veteran
Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As I was reading through the thread on Kat Kerr and it spoke of naming your baby if you have miscarried or had the baby aborted - it confirmed something in my life.

I miscarried at about 3 months. I was very sad to have lost my baby and one day as I was driving along I became very sad and told God that my baby didn't have a name and He put on my heart that the Angels had named my baby Rose Mary - so it is important to give that baby a name. I have found peace with the miscarriage after that was revealed to me. That was many years ago and at age 77 - I will be meeting that beautiful baby in a few years.

Reactions: Shepherd1
Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Someone had raised the issue of Jesus taking someone (a believer's loved one) after death and not committing their final judgment until He somehow visited them (personally, by angel, or vision of their "inheritance"), giving them another chance. The objection was that it violates (to this person) the passage where it says that after death comes the judgment.

This is important to understand if you honestly have an objection, in an honest search for truth.
It is important to consider it on that basis, rather than just looking for an occasion to "shoot someone down" trying to catch someone in an error (like a Pharisee).

I personally don't see this as a contradiction. God has had many people pass on and then come back. Some have come back days later, others hours, or even minutes later. Their testimonies are on Youtube. Many of them were told to share what they saw because Jesus wants us to know what they saw. Obviously if their testimony violates your understanding of the Word, then consider that warnings from God from people who died might really be valid (even for believers). It may be that some of our "comfort zone" is not intended to be that at all.

My wifes Grandfather passed on and his family prayed to God that He wouldn't take him. He came back! He was "annoyed" to come back because he was meeting with his wife and family in a nice young body, and not the one that suffered with MS. He went home within a day, but his testimony was very convincing.

I view the scripture as interpreted as, that when God sees fit that your time on this earth has been completed, you will go on to your final inheritance, whatever that may be. This is the judgment of God. God is not limited by time. As Kat states, she has even been sitting at the front getting ready to speak and have been taken and saw and did things in Heaven. She was only "gone" for a few moments (no one even knew). Time as we know it does not exist in Heaven.

By the same token, if when orchestrating events after a persons death, He allows some time to elapse to set the stage for a more dramatic return
(examples are also on Youtube of people like this), and God deals with this person, showing them Heaven and Hell, then He will do what He wills to do before Judgment is "set" (NOT violating His Word).

We can be sure that people won't come back to the earth as spirits and aimlessly haunt this world.
There is a reward for each of us at the appropriate time, and God knows when that will be. If God is ultimately not through with us at death, He might allow you to come back, or as some probably do, are given the ability to choose the Lordship and mercy of Jesus. I have heard where Jesus is doing this with people of different religions calling on God at their death.

I think the whole idea of God giving your loved ones mercy based on your covenant with Him and His Word that your household (translated loved ones) WILL be saved, is very moving and inspiring.

He will not violate anyone's freewill, but He can reach them in a way no one else possibly can. This meant a lot to me to hear this because I know some people I love who are on their way to Hell, and it pains me to think of this. I am greatly comforted that God is VERY interested in seeing my loved ones saved. If it takes the last moment of a person's life to say "yes", then I'm glad God will not drop the ball right until the last moment of their life. Have you ever noticed how eternal minded people can become when they know their own mortality is suddenly in question?

As my former pastor used to say, "It aint over till it's over, and even then it ain't over!" So if Kat is standing in the presence of the Father, and Jesus says that He has keys to death and the grave and will use them, then He is going to bend over backwards (so to speak) to get their attention, and see things how they really are and make an intelligent choice. This enables me to pray for others and not just focus on my loved ones. This frees me to rejoice in the precious promise.

When I do as they do in Heaven, and decree over their lives that God will save them and invoke other promises about His will and grace over their lives, then that establishes great things on this earth for my loved ones (and yours if you can receive it).

If we learn that we can be doubleminded about the people we pray for based on having a froward mouth, then our faith goes to a new level by embracing this and the steadfastness of our confession of faith (this time for their salvation) is all the more sure.

A sobering question: How many did go to Hell who might have been saved if the person who prayed for them weren't doubleminded, or they didn't do things to contribute to their demise by hindering the work of grace in another's life by speaking in agreement with the enemy?

So now the important question?
Do you receive what she said as coming from God (bearing witness by your spirit as truth), and will you now (if need be) alter your behavior and strengthen your prayers by laying hold on this promise, as though your family's lives depended on it?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
It's the manner that you post your comment, that gives away the condition of the heart. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

If you came in here in Christian love, and I had just posted something I wasn't too sure about myself, I'd take an even harder look at it and really get even more prayerful.

Okay, so this is the lady who claims to have climbed up on the lap of God, the Father, and cuddled with Him on the Throne . . . the same God, the Father whom Scripture says no one can look at and live. Yeah, anyone who believes anything she says is just gullible and naive.

But... when someone (and you're not the only one manifesting) pops along and says something ugly, the contrast is very telling.

The wisdom from above...

Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom. But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.
James 3:13-18

I'm glad from the standpoint of looking at the very scripture you're referring to. If the question of that prevents someone from receiving, then it is a good thing to be presented (in the light).

"And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live."

Ex 33:20

He is talking about His face. She says if you look long enough and He turns His head, you can see the outline of His face, and see His fiery blue eyes.

I'm reminded of Kenneth Hagin being taken up to Heaven on a shaft of light, here Jesus was talking to his sister, who had died earlier. Jesus told Kenneth not to look at His face. He went up there in his physical body. I'm sure that is the one who cannot live and see God.

John saw God. Described His head and hair white like wool. We don't fully understand scripture and so it is possible to stop short of the blessing based on our own knowledge of the Word. We should approach everything prayerfully. But there are many (seeming) contradictions in the Word of God. If you've known God for a while, you know that His Word is absolutely true. You can put it on the shelf, but I would urge everyone to take another look, especially about the fire coming and do your part to be ready. It's not business as usual in the Kingdom and it's all gearing up to come to a neighborhood near you.

We're finding out that the world is old and man is still 6,000 years old (just like the Word says). Most Christians didn't really know how they could both be possible, but now we know, and what a surprise. The Word was true!

"There were were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so."
Acts 17:11

I realize that even though much of this is revelation, we compare all things to scripture.
Back in NT days, they were receiving scripture from foundational apostles and prophets. We don't have any of those today, but the revelation is still the foundation of the kingdom. Everything builds on that foundation and a true understanding of the Word should fit well with current truth.

So you can look at these revelations with readiness of mind, comparing to the scriptures (with your witnesser on), or you can approach it with a shotgun, with the readiness to shoot down what you don't understand. The choice is yours, but you'll enjoy the former better. Once God starts getting your attention with this, everything else will seem all the more relevant.

So "gullible" and "naive" are obviously misplaced. It is our understanding of the Word that often needs filling out. If I were you, I would approach it prayerfully and only speak by the right spirit. If you need prayer so you can have a pure heart about this, I will be glad to get with you and we can put to flight anything that gets in the way of your blessing.

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I want to encourage everyone to take some of this revelation, particularly about the fire and the latter rain. Discuss it with your most trusted and open brothers or sisters. Do it right after service, when you're full and you know you haven't picked anything up from interacting with the world. In other words, when your judgment is the sharpest and you're renewed, walking in the light... Discuss about this habitation of God that is coming and look expectantly for the Holy Spirit to reveal truth.

I love doing this and I have known a few people I bounce things off with and I LOVE the manifestion of the Spirit of God doing this very thing.
There's something about talking about it that is different from just "posting" about it. The Spirit will often bear a powerful witness, a release of power sometimes when He really wants to get your attention. Sometimes His presence increases. I don't rely on feelings of power, but when you're in the center of God's will, the "velvety" feeling Jesus told Kenneth Hagin is prevalent. I won't give you the impression that I walk in this all of the time, but it is definitely noticeable following a service.

Sometimes you'll sense some discord. When you're speaking from your understanding in the light, when you're searching and drawing from the waters within, God will give you little adjustment sensations that your understanding is a little off. Sometimes it's way off!

This is not the prescription of someone who is wanting to pass off some continuing deception.
If I wasn't absolutely sure about this, I wouldn't go on about it. I've spent so many hours meditating on it, I've received the strength you get when you hear a strong prophetic word. When that word is preached and poured out at length, you know God's on board!

I can't wait to tell you about the "passionate power". This is about physical intimacy and how God expects His married couples to express.
It will even affect your finances if you don't. The enemy knows this too and can get couples to back off physically because of familiarity or fatigueness, but God has a surprising persepctive on this!

My wife and I used to joke openly about it in the months before we were married, listening to the teaching. What can you say?! We laughed hard! I want to add that my wife and I only hugged 3 times before we were married. Our first kiss was after we were married (during the wedding). It was all grace!

May the Lord ignite marriages into the powerhouses He odained them to be.

God bless you all!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jamadan

Jan 1, 2009
✟8,566.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
What everyone needs to do is compare everything Kerr says against Scripture and evaluate/test it. She provides a very dangerous instruction every time she talks and in her written story in that she tells everyone to stop thinking and don't test anything with your mind - everyone should have a warning flag go up right then and there. In short, she's saying you can't validate what I'm about to tell you with the Word of God.

You know, I don't even have the patience to read and respond to your posts, they grieve the Spirit so much. You haven't just drunk the dominionist koolaid, you're serving it up. In just scanning your first post to me, it became obvious you really don't care about Scripture. But let's demonstrate that with your statement trying to justify Kerr's cuddle session with the Almighty when you said, 'John saw God. Described His head and hair white like wool. ' You sure you want to stick with that? Would you like to re-read that part in Revelation to see who John was talking about before continuing that point? Because it wasn't even referring to God, the Father, it was talking about Jesus, the Son.

For those reading this thread and the others on this woman's testimony, beware, she is making this stuff up.

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
You know, I don't even have the patience to read and respond to your posts, they grieve the Spirit so much.

I'm going to answer this in parts. If you have the wherewithall to run up to the door and ring the bell, don't run off when I answer it.

If you want to use scripture to back up your claims of truth do so in a spirit of charity. Charity "does not behave itself unseemly".

What everyone needs to do is compare everything Kerr says against Scripture and evaluate/test it.
That's exactly what I said at the beginning of this very thread. I encourage everyone to judge what they read. Nothing gets a free pass. A wise man looks well to his going and only a fool believes everything he hears.

I have been open and in the light as you can get. I encourage everyone to test it in their best moment in Spirit. Even step out and prove it. Hold fast to that which is good.

I tell everyone that sometimes our knowledge of the Word isn't fully what it should be, and some verses of scripture seem to say one thing, but the interpretation does not hold up throughout the Bible. So our knowledge of the Word often needs revising.

One example I might give is where Peter says that the baptism of the Holy Spirit with tongues of fire is a fulfillment of Joel 2. Joel 2 is the very thing Kat is preaching that is coming. She says the early church got them both at the same time.

She said behind the throne is a timeline with "Joel 2 Heaven Invasion" on it and we're right before it. God is not going to agree with you if you say this and LIE outright about it. He's not going to tiptoe around it either and let you feel all warm spiritually about it and let you be deceived. It's either true or it isn't. She either stood before God and He told her this or not. The witness I have received from God throughout has been POWERFUL.

If you're just wondering if something intruiging is true and it's theoretical knowledge, God might let you continue wondering, but if you're planning on following it and doing it, He'll let you know if it's of Him. You'll bear fruit. That's part of trying the spirit.

She says that the fulfilment of that (in its fulness for this latter house) is still forthcoming. You could stick to what Peter said in a fashion like a "fundamentalist" might. This is where they stick to their dying breath to their understanding of the Word, giving glory to God, but often is amiss.

We're supposed to be humble and teachable. It is possible to pass on what God tells you, report on what you've seen and heard, and in your doctrine (not based on any of this), be a little off about something. I have yet to hear one preacher not be a tiny bit off occasionally. This includes Brother Hagin or any other preacher. Sometimes it's just terminology. Kat and other preachers use the term "dance before the Lord". We know from the Lord's visitation with Kenneth Hagin that that is an OT understanding. In the New Covenant we "dance in the Spirit". So big deal. That's just an issue with words. The important thing is what God told her and what she saw and heard.

Another example of this is in creation.
The historical understanding of the church is that the world is only 6,000 years old. That is based on how they understand the Word. Yet, we find dinosaurs from a time we weren't even on the earth.

So yes, use scripture (with a readiness to receive truth). This is either by the Holy Spirit direct to you or in Him bearing witness to the truth.

She provides a very dangerous instruction every time she talks and in her written story in that she tells everyone to stop thinking and don't test anything with your mind - everyone should have a warning flag go up right then and there. In short, she's saying you can't validate what I'm about to tell you with the Word of God.

Your interpreting what "she's saying" in a manner that does not resemble what she is saying.

When she says something like "leave your mind behind", what she is saying is to judge by your spirit, not your carnal man. Your mind won't be able to figure out the truth of something you have not seen or have previous knowledge of. Only your spirit will be able to judge it and we have the Word of God telling us that the Spirit of God will do this very thing.

So... she is advising you to use this covenant promise and not your mind.
She is not advising you to not use scripture. I said that we judge "EVERYTHING". But we don't use our heads to do this. Of course we can't take our brains out, but what is really being said is to not rely on your ability to figure this out, because it is spiritually discerned. No flags of warning need to be raised because this is using the spiritual model for judgment. Sound reasonable?

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
1 Cor 2:9-12

It's the natural mind she's encouraging you to lay aside and let your spirit bear witness and your mind be renewed. It's not bad advice. It's a command given to us by the Holy Spirit in the Word.

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
1 Cor 2:14-15

More coming. Don't run off now, you rang the bell.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I'm going to address your challenge about John not seeing God.
But let's demonstrate that with your statement trying to justify Kerr's cuddle session with the Almighty when you said, 'John saw God. Described His head and hair white like wool. ' You sure you want to stick with that? Would you like to re-read that part in Revelation to see who John was talking about before continuing that point? Because it wasn't even referring to God, the Father, it was talking about Jesus, the Son.
I actually enjoy things like this, but usually only with those who really want to share truth and understand things for the purpose of giving glory to God and having fellowship in the Spirit.

I suppose you could say that it is presumptuous to say that He saw God (the Father), since He wrote about Jesus in chapter 1.

The whole setting relates to Jesus and the Father.

John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne; 5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth.
Rev 1:4-5

We know that Jesus sits at the right hand of God. It would be reasonable to presume, that he saw the Father (in chapter 1).

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
Rev 3:21

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Rev 1:8

The Father and the son are the beginning and the end, the Almighty. They both sit in the same throne in Heaven. Jesus appears to John with white hair, even though he knew him in another form.

This speaks of the Son of man...

And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. 14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
Rev 1:13-14

If that is as far as you go, you might decide that it is only Jesus present. But when you end up in chapter 4, we see a bigger picture of things.

And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. 3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. 4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold. 5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. 6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind. 7 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle. 8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come. 9 And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever, 10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, 11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
Rev 4:2-11

In chapter 4 we have "One that sat on the throne". We have the rainbow, the 24 elders, and the living creatures who are praising the "Lord God Almighty". In my estimation, the Book of Revelation speaks a lot about the unity of God, most of the same attributes, appearance, and worship at the same throne. Personally I think it's reasonable to say that the Father was there, and everything we know goes on around the Father is present in the description in chapter 4.

Your original objection was that you could not see God and live. The verse talks about seeing His face.
Kat says it is surrounded in a glory cloud. One might think you're being a litle picky here because one could easily surmise the Father was present. That is who the living creatures are surrounding at the throne.

This is very obvious in Daniel's account.

I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. 10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened. 11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame. 12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time. 13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. 14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.
Dan 7:9-14

We know from the accounts given to us of the Throne Room that all of these accounts agree. God and Jesus are present and worshipped before the living creatures and the 24 elders.

But what you're really after is to nix the whole revelation Kat gives because you believe no one can see God, but scripture clearly tells us otherwise. No MAN (flesh man) can see His face and live. So as it stands, your objection should be removed. That is the one you base on scripture.

In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. 2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. 3 And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory. 4 And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke. Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts.
Isaiah 6:1-5

By the way, this is all listed at the beginning of this thread so everyone can understand that people in the Bible saw God and talked about it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0