Not open for further replies.

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

The Holy Ghost Radio Show

#278) Kat Kerr - Garments of Praise – Whitney Houston (another account) Pt 2 of 2

“They knew she was in Heaven, and that her funeral took this world to church! If you did not see that service that she had… I went back and watched some of it online. You can go on there and watch it online.

Literally, she took this world to church and they didn’t care. The media didn’t care. They talked about God. They talked about Jesus. They talked about Heaven during their whole service. Even people you never expected would make statements about God, and about Whitney’s life.”

“I can tell you, she started in the church. She started using that gift for God singing the gospel. She wrote gospel albums. She knew who created her. She knew there was a God. She knew who Jesus was and her Mom and Grandmother never stopped praying for her.”

“And this is what the Holy Spirit allowed me to find out later, I did not know this at the time, but the last day of her life, she was out with her friends somewhere, I don’t remember exactly where it was. But they were in this place, I don’t know if it was a bar and grill, or what it was, and Whitney wasn’t feeling that well at the time. And her friend said, ‘You’ve got to sing for us before we leave’. And she didn’t really want to do it. And she said ‘Anything you want. Just sing something’. And of course, she was almost at the bottom of the barrel at this time with her life. She knew that her life wasn’t necessarily in order and that she’d been through a whole lot of stuff. And they said she stepped up and began to sing ‘Yes Jesus Loves Me!’

Everyone was crying in this place when she was singing, and they were so undone. And I tell you why, because this is what the Holy Spirit said: ‘She meant every single word, and when she sang that song, she was recommitting her life back to Me’.”

“How precious, and yet in our minds, we would think, ‘No, she has to be in a church. She has to walk down the aisle. She has to have a whole bunch of people see her do that, or it’s not real.’ You know what? It’s what was done in her heart, and only God knows the hearts of men and women. And I will tell you this, no matter what other people have said. I don’t care if they say they saw her in Hell, trust me, she is in Heaven. Jesus received that song as her recommitting her life, and she is up there.”

“And this is what the Lord told me. He said, ‘It was time to bring Whitney home because we are right now rehearsing the songs that will be sung during the Marriage Supper of the Lamb and one of the people we have chosen to sing those songs was Whitney.’”

Whitney Elizabeth Houston Funeral Service
18 February 2012 Newark, New Jersey (3.34)

[AA – You can fast forward through this as you may care to.

Kevin Costner's emotional speech in full at Whitney Houston's funeral (17:10)

There were many video segments created individually. For those who desire to see them, reference Youtube. There is a thread on Whitney Houston’s death which is really a more appropriate place to list those. I have listed a couple of relatively short ones (by comparison) to get a feel for the service.)

She watched it! It’s good to have so many people care for you; even in the world.]

Here is the link to the first post submitted about Whitney's being in Heaven that included the Youtube video with her singing "Yes, Jesus Loves Me".

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
The Holy Ghost Radio Show

#279) Kat Kerr - Talks about Cremation

“One of the things that I tell my services, what the Father said, He said: ‘It doesn’t matter to Me, what is done with your body when you die.’ He said, ‘For some reason people think I can’t put ashes together.’

“He said: ‘In the Word, I know that people are using the scripture that says: ‘Don’t allow yourself to be passed through the fire.’ He said: ‘That scripture, when that was written, was not written about cremation.’”

“He said: ‘It’s cheaper. Do it. Keep the money for yourself. Your loved ones are not going to care.’
And He said, ‘That scripture was talking about, back in the Old Testament, people would literally, while they’re still living, cut hunks of their body off and lay it on the arms of an idol, and it would burned as a sacrifice. Some people (which is so horrific, we can’t imagine this), would take even family members while they were living, and they would put them on this idol, and there is this huge fire that would pass up, and they would pass that body, even while someone was living through that fire as a sacrifice to that idol. That’s what He meant when He said, ‘Don’t allow yourself to be passed through the fire’. He was saying, ‘Don’t do that idol worship.’ ‘Don’t give yourself, even pieces of yourself to that.’ Because He knew it was the devil. It’s all about the devil receiving worship.”

“And so He was forbidding them to do that. It has nothing to do today with being buried or being cremated.”

“My own father, who had an extremely intimate relationship his entire life from the age of five or four, knew God well, asked for himself to be cremated. And I can tell you, my Dad would have known.”

“God Himself said, ‘Tell them to go ahead and do it.’ He said, ‘I will have no problem bringing those ashes back together.’ He said, ‘What is the difference in you doing that or some precious, beloved, child of Mine being killed in a fire, and being burned up in that fire, and now they’re ashes… Do you think I’m not going to do something with their body?’”

“People have this idea that God, because you know on that day of the resurrection of the dead, they think if you don’t have literal bones (some are nothing but bones by that time in their casket); they feel like if that body is not together, He can’t resurrect them, which is totally silly. He knows where every ash and molecule and cell is of your body; and, at one point He is going to bring all of them back together and glorify that body that you had; and you’re going to look so much better than you do now.”
“And then I tell people, He is going to “superglue” your eternal spirit. If you’re living in Heaven, He’s going to take your eternal spirit and put it in that glorified body, and you’re going to have it back, and it will be one glorified being. Then you will be immortal, and no longer mortal.”

“Those living on the earth when all of this happens, He will catch you up, and you will be glorified instantly with your spirit in your body, and you will become immortal. But He said this, ‘There is nowhere that you can hide; whether you’re eaten by a shark, blown up in an explosion; it doesn’t matter how you die. I know where every part of your being is. I made you in the beginning, and I can put you back together.’”

“So please: there is absolutely nothing wrong with people being cremated. It’s much less expensive, and you need the money. They don’t need it in Heaven. They have a mansion you couldn’t even pay to have built up in Heaven. Don’t feel bad if you had to have that done. It’s perfectly alright with God. Amen.”

Upvote 0

TamaraLynne

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Michigan
✟11,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've just recently discovered Kat Kerr :) not only do I say "good morning heaven" but I'm so much more aware of how each day is for God. Becomes less about me and more about God. My outlook has been so much better towards everything!!!! I declare Gods promises in the morning when I wake up...

I haven't listened to all her videos

Thank you for this thread :)

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I'm so glad you're getting it. If you only got one thing that you really applied (beyond just knowing about Heaven), if you ask and receive grace for abundant life each day, it will impact your walk... from here on!

She recently said that when she closes her eyes she sees the spirit realm (all of the time). This is very valuable intelligence. Even in bed, with a pillow over her face, she sees right through it into the spirit realm. If you knew the impact you make when you do something (or not do something),you'd make sure your actions really counted. We basically know this anyway, but when an anointed testimony comes forward, it really re-ignites your faith (a great gift). It's great fun to share verbally and you can "watch' God manifest within you as you pour out.

She said that she went over a thousand times alone n the last year. I'm going to post more soon.

As she has said (basically), it's time to dust off your dreams and take them out and look them over.

I know I received 2 prophetic words over the span of a month. One said to dream big! The follow up one said to "Dream bigger!"

Last edited:
Reactions: TamaraLynne
Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
“And this is what the Lord told me. He said, ‘It was time to bring Whitney home because we are right now rehearsing the songs that will be sung during the Marriage Supper of the Lamb and one of the people we have chosen to sing those songs was Whitney.’ (Kat Kerr)

So Whitney died of drowning in a cocaine stupor because God chose her to sing at the Marriage Supper and she needed to practice?
Have you considered that Whitney was already in a "compromised" position presumably due to her unwise behavior. God no doubt makes a decision to call people home or not when they are in a similar position and they cry out to Him.

Many people's lives are spared and extended due to the mercy of God and His desire to complete the plan for your life. Ultimately the choice is His. I'm sure we've all been the beneficiary of that mercy. I know for a fact I have.

In any case, God didn't "kill" Whitney, but He obviously made a choice to take her home. She obviously qualified (since He won't violate His Word and nature). So your judgment is more along the lines of not believing that she cried out to God. That her cocaine use disqualified her (which it might have on its own), but her heart condition is what God ultimately looked at. It is God's choice as to if He would use her for the marriage supper celebration.

When she turned to the Lord shortly (days before) her death, she no doubt still had a lot of baggage and weights afflicting her soul and body. Yet even in her affliction and bad choices, she probably called out to God. So the judgment is: Can you believe that she did cry out and that God had mercy on her? Since He had a plan to use her gift in Heaven, He went ahead and chose the spiritual "eject" button and took her home.

As for your behavior...

If you just went about asking questions and wondering how certain things could be in an honest fashion (with love in your heart), your question would be valid and worthy of discussion (or debate).

Instead you brand her a liar in need of attention and seeking to fleece the flock for monetary gain.
You run her good name through the mud. If someone went to Heaven everyday, wouldn't you be reluctant to slander that person? Wouldn't you want to know it if this was the case? If you had a "blind spot" about the matter? Wouldn't you want to know?

If you read this and believe, please take your right hand and smack yourself across the cheek and scream, 'Wake up!!!"
Your judgment will come by your own words. Choose them carefully.
This stuff is so bad, it should be obvious to anyone reading it that it's the product of a sad individual who knows how easily people are fooled. Folks, she's making this stuff up.

A good name is better than precious ointment;
and the day of death than the day of one's birth.
Eccl 7:1

A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches,
and loving favour rather than silver and gold.
Prov 22:1
I'm realizing how much I'm missed out on being honest and having integrity when I could have been the center of attention and collections if I just made up a bunch of stories telling people all kinds of touchy/feely stuff about fictional encounters with Heaven and angels and people will believe and hand over $20 to the collection bucket or buy my CD.

You consider your slander of her being "honest and having integrity"?

If you were judging the content, you might ask something like, "How does that agree with scripture? How does her death become part of God's plan?"

Instead you judge the person. You slam the gavel on her reputation because you lack understanding. You believe she is a huckster and you take on the judgment you make.

Some of Kerr's family came forward and let everyone know she's full of baloney and a very needy, unstable person, but everyone just dismisses naysayers because they have so much faith in what tickles their ears.
Someone who sleeps four hours a day and eats one meal a day and goes around preaching the gospel of the kingdom. Teaching people to repent and walk in holiness. To actually pursue it for the love of God (not some religious burden). Very needy and unstable? By comparison, I would be more likely to describe us that way than her. Her whole family gives stuff away. They took people off of the street into their home and gave them the food off their table. She's belonged to the same church for decades and has an excellent reputation. Why don't you give her pastor a call and talk to him? See what he tells you!

You should check a little closer. Her sister that used to work in a topless bar, testifies that her releasing the anointing brought the place to a standstill and eventually closed it down. This one now has a deliverance ministry. She has other family members in the ministry. One brother with something of a "wild streak' ministers on death row to prisoners facing execution. Apparently she does get a hard time from a few of her 15(?) siblings. Her mother was with her during the Maurissa thing and her pastor's father was the one she saw in Heaven on the rollercoaster.

Maurissa's mother and grandmother gave a reference to the truth of what Kat told her. She now does grief counseling for those who lost loved ones. I believe the sister that was prophesied (born after Maurissa's death) will also collaborate her story.

She says you can copy her CDs and give them away. You're reading this for free and it doesn't cost you a penny. If you spent your time and effort focusing on the pure and lovely and the good news, instead of trying to find fault, you'd have something valuable to show for yourself than the discord and bitterness.

God said that the world is going to try and trap her on national television and God is going to open their eyes publicly. It's all coming.

As for me, I have known a powerful witness of the Holy Spirit many times. Many times during conversation, I've "watched" the Holy Spirit move within me while I talked about it. When I find someone on fire for God, I share part of it and they say that it is the exact same thing God has been telling them for years was coming.

I'm always surprised when people don't get it. It's usually the ones who are scoffers and scorners bearing bad fruit, so this is no surprise.
I am patient because I had months meditating on this and have actually walked in the revelation and saw the fruits. Be convinced and reserve judgment if anyone is unsure. I won't hold it against anyone.

She gets contacted all of the time by people who ridicule her and she just loves them. It's no excuse though to sin here before everyone, and it is worthy of a rebuke.
It's one thing to have serious questions and another for someone claiming to be a son of God to come and accuse someone of being a deceiver and an extortioner of God's people. You keep coming back for more.

You know I started a thread specifically to discuss issues regarding these testimonies and you should no doubt take yourself there to discuss things like these (but not to sow discord among the brethren).

http://www.christianforums.com/t7709522/

Frowardness is in his heart, he deviseth mischief continually; he soweth discord. Therefore shall his calamity come suddenly; suddenly shall he be broken without remedy. These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
Prov 6:14-19

Wouldn't you rather be a peacemaker?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
This bears repeating...

I want to quote some from Rick Joyner's "Epic Battles of the Last Days".

Taken (in part) from pages 171-177.

People with a religious spirit:

"1. Will often see their primary mission as the tearing down of whatever they believe is wrong. Such a person's ministry will result more in division and destruction than in lasting works that are bearing fruit for the kingdom."

"2. Will be unable to accept a rebuke especially from those they judge to be less spiritual than themselves."

"3. Will have a philosophy that, "I will not listen to people, but only to God".
"
"4. Will be inclined to see more of what is wrong with other people, other churches, etc. than what is right with them...
"
"7. Will believe that they have been appointed to fix everyone else. These persons become the self-appointed watchmen or sheriffs in God's kingdom. They are seldom involved in building, but serve only to keep the church in a state of annoyance and agitation, if not causing serious divisions."

"14. Will be overly repulsed by emotionalism. When people who are subject to a religious spirit encounter the true life of God, it will usually appear to them to be excessive, emotional, and carnal..."

"17. Will glory more in what God did in the past than what He is doing in the present..."

"18. Will tend to be suspicious of, or to oppose new movements, churches, etc..."

"19. Will tend to reject spiritual manifestations they do not understand..."

"24. Will be overly paranoid of the religious spirit..."

=========================

It was the religious that crucified Jesus. They opposed the move of God at every turn. They did not recognize the day of their visitation.They refused to go in and they sought to restrict those who would otherwise enter. The very same spirits that afflicted the Pharisees in Jesus' day walk the earth today.

(grammar change)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
#281) Prophetic Word given to the Promise Church

"There’s a new mantle. And you notice… What does it look like? It looks like diamonds. It’s the power to get wealth. That’s what that mantle is. And the Father is releasing that into the congregation. And this is what He has to say…"

“When I called and established you, I created a place,
Where people could come and see My face.
It is My will that you prosper and be fair;
And I’ll give you so much; you’ll just have to share.
Did you think I called you to be My man,
That I gave you a vision, and a plan;
Did you think that I wouldn’t give you provision for your vision?
So this I say unto you…
Because you walk in My love, and you promote Me here;
You will always have your Father’s ear.
Because you desire to see and know,
I’m going to use you; I’m going to cause you to put on a show.
And you’ll show My people; they get more than just divine health;
They get to have, and use, and operate in the Father’s wealth.
So get a book, and write it all down,
Because I’m not done revealing the whole vision.
And just know this, you’ll have more than enough of My provision.
(He says “Your Father.”)

The promise to The Promise is: The anointing to get wealth. So make sure you write down any vision He’s given you. Because in this day and hour, when you belong to Him your needs become His responsibility; and your desires have become His pleasure.

This was a prophetic word given by another person prior to Kat's message at "The Gathering Place".

I really witnessed to it, and of course it all agrees with the Heaven revelation Kat's been bringing.

(The Heaven Realm)

“It’s My great joy as a Father to gather you. You’re My children, and I’ve gathered you from different places today; to sit around My banqueting table; because I’m going to tell you about home; I’m going to tell you what I prepared for you. And I’m going to begin to make more and more of what has not been seen. I’m gonna make it real to your hearts. Because My greatest joy as your Father, is to is to see your hearts filled with hope; to see you overflowing with joy at My care for you. So I’m going to comfort you today; and I’m gonna encourage you today; and I’m gonna fill you with what hasn’t been seen. I’m gonna show you what I’ve prepared for you. What is true home for you. Where your loved ones are. And I’m gonna strengthen you. Because I’ve sent many ahead of you that they might come and tell you what can’t be seen. I’m going to make it real to you. And joy is going to sustain you in these days ahead like never before. My “unseen” is going to grow brighter and brighter; brighter and brighter. And so I’ve gathered you around my table as a Father to feed you; to fill you; to give you hope.”

(Take it from your Father and it is such a welcome word.)

Upvote 0

xino

Nov 18, 2007
Essex
Visit site
✟15,973.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
@Alive_Again.

I strongly suggest you stop following Kat Kerr! She is a deceiver and i started to believe this from yesterday.
I read 2 of her books and I find them fascinating, in fact i got excited about heaven when she described it. Also many other things she said were shocking and eye/ear opener for me.

But one thing that made me so sceptical about her is that "she knows TOO much".
Even deep things of the bible does not explain many things she said.
I believe she is someone who is using her brains to make money off her books.

Watch this video
Testimony of HEAVEN and HELL | NEW 2013 - Linda Ngaujah [From SIERRA LEONE] - YouTube
This woman Linda claims Whitney Huston is in hell while Kat claims she's in heaven, who to believe? after watching 2hrs of her video, I'm compiled to say Kat is a lair.

First of all:
*Why would Jesus take her to Heaven frequently, her of all people? Jesus has taken many people to heaven but Kat's case is different, she goes there all the time! If God uses her that way, shouldn't God use someone else??? Why is she the only one God takes to heaven 24/7? Makes no bloody sense to me
*She knows TOO much, even more than Solomon. And Solomon is supposed to be the wisest, and Jesus wisest of all wisest. She knows too much than any prophets or pastor in this Earth
*God takes her to Heaven->she turns her experience into a money making book. [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]? When God gives us revelation or experiences, we are to tell and warn people. Not make money out of it! All people who went to Heaven, Jesus tells them to give "my people a message", this is even scriptural as he said the same to Isaiah. But Kat's case is completely different. She's making money off her book and it's not even copyright/reserved free.
*She claims Whitney Huston is in Heaven, Linda claims she's in hell. Kat claims she gave her life to Jesus before dying.
I watched Huston's last video before dying saying "he loves me".
If Huston did gave her life to Jesus she should have publicity announced her name while singing, "he loves me" can even refer to someone else because no one knows who she's talking about. Like Jesus said "anybody who publicity announces my name, I will announce their name before my Father and if anyone disowns me I will disown them in heaven". So if Whitney did give her life to Jesus, she should have publicity said his name while singing.
Also Angelina Zambrano said Michael Jackson was in hell and each time they play his music on Earth, he gets even more tortured! Linda (video above) said similar thing. Gaddafi was in hell and since people uses his halls he built for other things, the demons torture him worst so he gave a message to Libya that they should turn his halls into worship so people should worship Jesus so that the torture can reduce.
So it makes sense to me! That yes Whitney is in hell. And she gave a message to her mother that she should let her daughter know about Jesus.
*People who went to heaven/hell give their testimony so that people can turn to Jesus. What is Kat doing? just making people's mouth water about heaven
*Jesus gave us a commission to make disciples and save souls, be fishers of humans. What is Kat doing? making people day dream about Heaven
*There are so many followers of Kat that people are looking towards her for her experiences and words rather than the BIBLE!
*There was a guy on youtube who commented saying when he read her books, he had a dream of heaven and he's excited and can't wait. DECEPTION! Why is it that when he read her books he had a dream of Heaven and when he reads bible he didn't have any dreams of heaven?
*people who went to heaven/hell and spoke to Jesus gave their testimony saying Jesus is not happy with the world, many said Jesus was weeping and crying. Kat is just talking nonsense about Jesus telling her this and that. Why would Jesus even want her to know so many things? when he died for everyone's sins and people are heading towards hell? it means he died for nothing to those people, this is why Jesus is crying. But Kat is not telling people to repent

The only way we can ALL prove she's a false is to divide and break down all her claims with the bible! That's the only way!

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
You say you were blessed first, and then your mind got in the way. You became offended at her motives. This is how the enemy moves to distract and steal blessings. He takes you to the mental realm and says things like: "Wait a minute! Nobody else is getting revelation like this?" "This means it can't be so!" That is a mental deduction. It is remarkable, but there are many others who are also going to Heaven. Many more to come and we'll eventually hear of them.

I've never heard of God using somebody in Hell to preach repentance. That is even more remarkable.

The Whitney song, you cannot really hear clearly. It is obvious what song it is. She recorded it years before (as a believer). It's a well known song and anyone who heard even part of it knows exactly Who it is talking about.

The Word says Solomon had more wisdom, so I'll stick with that. Yet, God showed Kat many things and has revealed many important instructions from God for the church. If you haven't read the 2 big threads, I encourage you to do so. It is full of repentance and faith in Jesus. If you do elect to read it and find this is so, it would be charitable to edit your post and take those claims out. I know you mean well, but it kind of puts her name in the mud (as you choose to judge the intent of her heart).

The enemy tries to offend the listener through reasonings. She says they don't keep any of the money for the books. They pay for ministry expenses. She talks for 3-4 hours at a time, sometimes twice a day, sometimes 3 days running. She eats one meal a day, sleeps 4 hours a day and spends the rest of the time preaching and fellowshipping with God. Seems to be beyond reproach.

...Jesus tells them to give "my people a message", this is even scriptural as he said the same to Isaiah. But Kat's case is completely different. She's making money off her book and it's not even copyright/reserved free.
Read the two threads. You'll see the message. Listen with your spirit. Don't try and reason it out because you can't. When Isaiah described the throne of God, we didn't have much of a confirmation to go by. Daniel saw the throne. John and Stephen saw the throne. All the people before them might have objected and said, Abraham never saw anything like that! Well, God is still revealing Heaven and Himself, and telling us things for a mighty move coming very soon.

*People who went to heaven/hell give their testimony so that people can turn to Jesus. What is Kat doing? just making people's mouth water about heaven *Jesus gave us a commission to make disciples and save souls, be fishers of humans. What is Kat doing? making people day dream about Heaven

I think it will be pretty obvious when you read the threads.

*There are so many followers of Kat that people are looking towards her for her experiences and words rather than the BIBLE!
*There was a guy on youtube who commented saying when he read her books, he had a dream of heaven and he's excited and can't wait. DECEPTION!

It agrees with the Bible and she encourages people to get the Word inside of them.
It's good if God gives you a dream of Heaven. He gave me two dreams where He was in them. No deception there. It's correct to be excited because it's everything you'd ever want. We're supposed to keep our eyes on the finish and on things above. It's proper to receive from God about His riches in glory (in Christ Jesus).
Kat is just talking nonsense about Jesus telling her this and that. Why would Jesus even want her to know so many things? when he died for everyone's sins and people are heading towards hell? it means he died for nothing to those people, this is why Jesus is crying. But Kat is not telling people to repent

I don't know what you think is nonsense or "this and that". To be fair, you need to be specific. Jesus told her to tell us what He did because He's preparing us to move with Heaven on earth. Our thoughts are to be on things above and the church is largely ignorant on how to do this. He loves the church and He trains His ministers. It's time for the saints to step up and everyone needs to learn who they are and how to do this. It's all good!

The only way we can ALL prove she's a false is to divide and break down all her claims with the bible! That's the only way!

Well, to say that she's just wants money and to knock her because she knows a lot, and people get excited, and doesn't preach repentance (it's mostly repentance) isn't doing that. You'd have to present scripture. One thing is clear. We know in part and when even scripture seems to contradict itself, it proves that the English translation is sometimes a little lacking. Another reason why God is doing what He is doing today.

Just read the threads.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
That's true. He also said that they wouldn't believe, even if one came from Hell.

Whitney was a believer who backslid. Her 'people" took note of her heart change in her desperation. It wasn't just the case of some famous person people "worshipped" with too great of a talent to go to Hell (as though the Word changes). It was a believer who cried out to God (and He took her home!)

Even Michael Jackson ex-Jehovah's Witness) got in touch with a believer right before He died. His testimony would have been powerful, and the devil killed him.

You cannot make your judgements based on sensory knowledge. You have to judge by the Spirit and the words tell that it went from blessing to (voices from the enemy), and end was that she is now a deceiver.

You can reserve your judgement, but believers have to show some self control when it comes to passing out judgments against people.

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
But Kat is not telling people to repent
I wanted to copy and paste some statements about posted from Kat regarding repentance. I just copied some bits from a number of posts. There were many more that dealt with repentance. You can easily see that it is all about repentance!

(In my mind), the 3 big things Kat is bringing with her message...

1) A great knowledge of the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. Who they are and you being made in their image. He's a supernatural being and we are His sons and daughters. We should renew ourselves to expect to move like Him (in the pattern of Jesus). God is letting us see the finish line and we're to keep spiritually minded with things above, and not the things of the earth.

2) A knowledge that God is ushering in a special time on this earth where greater works than Jesus' will be done by the Spirit walking church. Heaven will be walking with the church. God has been fostering a greater realization of the ministry of angels for some time. They move with us and Heaven's resources are ready to pour out.

3) It is time for the church to repent and prepare for the fire of God. This fire will help to purge the world out of the church and enable us to love each other. This will be the witness to the world that we really are Jesus' disciples. A more "intimate" knowledge of the spirit realm is also coming forth (and has been for some time now). This helps us to know our enemy, and to see how utterly defeated they already are. We're to stop letting them in to our homes, churches, etc.

It's not all "candy". We have a responsibility as believers. We are not our own.
It is important that we stop pointing fingers at one another and hear by the Spirit of God.

"When you go into a place you don’t belong, or shouldn’t go, you actually get vomited on by demons. You cannot see it, but in the spirit realm you will. If you go into a movie that you shouldn’t be seeing, or something on the Internet, or just a place you don’t belong, that you know Hell lives there. You’re going to get Hell. The Father says this: “Whatever you in your life enter into, will enter into you.”

"Be careful what you watch with your eyes, hear with your ears. Be careful where you go. It isn’t that you can’t enjoy your life, you just have to make the right choice. Also, I’ll tell you this, with your mouth, your mouth creates an atmosphere in your life."

"When you gossip, when you backbite, when you just shred people with your mouth, you bring curses on them, out of your mouth, that very second, comes a cesspool."

“You don’t want to bring Hell in your life. The next time you decide you want to talk about somebody (not coming up and saying we need to intervene on this person and pray for them, that’s different), but people just sharing garbage. People don’t let them do it in your presence. Because even though you’re not saying it, if you don’t say something against it, God looks at it like you approve."

"Right now on this earth, there are scribe angels recording the words of God’s people. All of the leaers. All of those called to be leaders. They’re recording, not just what you say, but what you allow to be said in your presence."

"When you go into places you shouldn’t be going into, and you know Satan lives there or is controlling that, like R rated movies, I’m just going to be really real with you, that means “Rotten” in Heaven. That doesn’t mean restricted, it means rotten. Because if you couldn’t take Jesus into see something, don’t you go. When you go, there are demonic beings that sit over the top of these places, and every time you go in you get vomited on by the enemy."

"So you need to watch where you go. What you see. What you listen to. All of it impacts you. When I look at a television or a computer monitor, I see a door. They are doors to the spirit realm, and you can either let Heaven or Hell come in them. So men and women who are in their home, seeing things on the Internet they shouldn’t see, they think that “This is for my pleasure. I’m not hurting anybody.” You are allowing Hell to move into your home. They will affect your marriage, your finances, your health, your children."

“Before we leave tonight we’re going to repent. I do it on a regular basis. Words you’ve spoken that were not God, instantly they will be erased from your record like you never spoken them. In return, you need to also ask God to forgive everyone who spoke against you and act like they never did it."

“Let’s look up to Heaven and say: “Father. I repent for any ungodly, unkind, judgmental, gossiping, backbiting, hateful, hurtful, wasteful, words I’ve ever spoken. Please wipe them from my record. Act like I never said them. I will not receive a harvest from those words. And Father, even if my flesh doesn’t feel like it, as an act of my sovereign will, I choose to forgive anyone who has spoken against me, slandered me, cursed me, lied about me. Please forgive them. Don’t even write it down. Act like they never said it. And Father, right now, I break the power of the enemy in my life, my home, my relationships, my body, my finances, and my destiny. I am free in Jesus’ name. Amen!”

"Don’t allow sickness in your home. But don’t allow the devil in there either. If you’re dragging him in there with the world’s stuff, it’s no wonder there’s things in your home. You can’t bring the devil in your home and think God’s going to come in there and live. You can’t bring the devil’s stuff in your home and think you’re not going to have sickness and strife and fear in your home. You gave him permission. A lot of the ways we do that is what comes out of our mouth."

"When you begin to understand that some of the decisions you make will make your soul sick. When you enter into darkness. Some people don’t even know it is darkness. So, there’s some scriptures you need to hear about. There’s one that says “Flee the very appearance of evil.” Do you think that means to run in there and watch it? I want you to give me an honest answer. Why doesn’t the Body of Christ get a clue? Does it get in line right in with the world, and watch things that would never be permitted in Heaven."

"We are totally in a new time. Do you know what that means? Things that were tolerated in the past, by God, will no longer be tolerated. We are in an accelerated time."

"And that’s His plan. That we will walk in more authority and dominion than any other body of believers before on this planet. In order to do that, there can’t be darkness in you, because are these little doors that open. Little doors open in your soul. Little doors open, and the enemy can come in and do things and mess around with you. He can steal, rob from you. He can. He can bring confusion in your life. He can bring strife into your life. So you want to keep that stuff out of you.”

"You can get to a place where, it doesn’t matter what anyone says to you, it cannot penetrate you. Because, guess what? Satan can’t take a dead body and use it. In order to possess someone and use someone in this earth, they have to be alive… But if your flesh dies. If you die to yourself, and surrender this flesh, and let Heaven operate fully in you, he can’t use you. He can’t penetrate you. Because you have such an understanding and awareness of Heaven, and who God is, and who you are, that he doesn’t want to mess with you, and actually demons will on purpose ask not to be assigned to you."

"If you really believe He was sitting on the throne in Heaven, and they were watching everything you did, you would live your life differently. You need to wake up. You need to know who you are. You don’t belong to this world. Stop giving yourself to darkness. It says to flee the very appearance of evil. It doesn’t say run into the theaters and watch it. It says don’t even discuss the wicked things done in darkness. That doesn’t mean go and watch it. We are an example of God the Father, and Jesus Christ, and Holy Spirit."

"This is what the Father said: “If we wouldn’t show it in Heaven. If We wouldn’t have it in Heaven, you shouldn’t have it in your life.”

"If you want to shut the door in the enemy’s face? Start shouting glories to God. He is not going to hang around and listen. In your worst desperate times, that is the most powerful thing you can do, is to praise God."

“When you’re out somewhere and you have a choice to do the right thing or the wrong thing, and you choose the God thing to do, He’s going to make sure you get rewarded. I’m not telling you this just so you can get the reward, I’m telling you what will happen if you do those things. Because it’s His choice. You decide in your life how to live. Not every day, but every moment. Around you is a spirit realm, I can see it around everybody here. Guess what? Even demons try to come to church. Their job is to distract you, to get you pulled off; or, to get you offended at the speaker, upset, distracted."

"The last time I was in the throne of God, He said, “Please stop talking about the gloom and doom.” Start being excited. Wake up with expectancy. We’re entering into the greatest times on this earth as believers."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jilfe

Jul 4, 2012
✟7,785.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Throne Room Declarations

#35) Kat Kerr - Background

“I have known the Lord was from the age of four, and I’m 57; poured out, broken, surrendered, totally surrendered. The words I speak are not my own, even in normal conversation when I talk, I’m prophesying. His ways are my ways; His thoughts are my thoughts; and His Words are my words. When you live your life like that, this is a word for this new season for all those who live their life like that. He wants you to know that your needs have become His responsibility, and your desires are His pleasure. In this season we’re entering into, their will not be a struggling for finances, for revelation, for power, for passion. It will be downloaded into you from the Father. This is a new season. He is going to do things a new way, and use people in a new way (that‘s why I have pink hair). I’m opening that season of the new thing because He does not care what color your hair is…

“He took me home, so I could spend eight to ten hours a day with Him, to prepare me for what He called me to do now. In 1993 He warned me ahead of time that He would be removing me from my job. It was a very lucrative job in a law firm. I had to have that money replaced somehow. It was done by the provision of the Holy Spirit. But first, He allowed us to lose everything. Some people would say, “That wasn’t God.” Yes it was, because He told us first before He did it. We did. We lost our house. We lost everything. We slept on someone’s floor and we didn’t care. Because we knew we were being prepared for something. We knew He was using for an example for someone who would surrender, lose everything, and still worship Him the same as if they were kings in palace. That is exactly what we did. Not just myself and my husband, but our children. The day we picked our daughter up from school, she was 16. Everything we owned was in a truck. When I told her she didn’t have a home, these were the words she spoke: “What an adventure with God. I cannot wait to see how He will prove Himself for us! She didn’t care that she didn’t have a place to hang her clothes. She didn’t care if people knew we didn’t have a place. It didn’t matter what the world thought. It mattered what God said to us. We knew what we were called to do. What our purposes were. This was just part of the journey. We had enough money left to get a hotel room. We took our kids out of school and we danced all day long before the throne of God. We were going to show the enemy, he didn’t control anything in our lives; that we knew this was the Father doing something in us. People have watched us for years to see what God was going to do with us. I want you to know that He opened a door very soon after that. We stayed in one of the wealthiest communities in our city. Keys were given to us to come and stay. Everything was there including the dishes. Don’t tell me that He can’t provide for those who live a surrendered life. He does.”

“So I did pay a great price to be here, to stand here. He knew that I would have a platform to share, and He had to make sure I would not say anything that was not Him.

Even though I did not die to go to Heaven. I die to myself everyday to reveal it. Because when I stand up here, there can’t be anything of me. He wants you to know that sitting in this congregation is the same thing as being in the Throne Room of God, because all of Heaven is watching this meeting. They have waited for years to have revelation of what it is truly like to live in that holy, amazing place.”

Praise God,

You can see how God is able to use her in His mighty way, she went through God's training program, she and her whole family, stayed the course of trusting God with strong faith, during the testing God allowed them to experiance, they remained faithful, and God is able to use her and her family to do these great exploits for the glory of God.

Just like God did for Abraham, God trained Him to do great exploits, and many others that God works with, God trains us to trust Him for His plans and promises for our lives.

From seeing how humble she is, and how much she wants to please God, it is very easy to understand how she has made herself available to allow God to do great things in her life.

It takes a willing and humble spirit, for God to do these great things, and she has demonstrated that.

"Alive again", thankyou for sharing this with us.

Praise God.

Upvote 0

jilfe

Jul 4, 2012
✟7,785.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Ancient Paths

#56) Kat Kerr - Little Spirits Coming Out of the Father

“…if you stand there long enough, you’ll see these spirits coming in and out of the Father. And you can hear them talking. They ride on the beams of glory, that emanate from Him. They go in and out. They can’t go around, they go in and out of Him. And they all say: “Send me!” Send me so I can live for you on this earth.” “Send me so I can let people know about you. That you love them.” And you know He won’t send anyone until they ask. So at one time, everyone of you asked to come here. And He has to send you really loving you. Wanting you to come home. And if you could ever feel that love coming from Him you could understand why He wants the vilest sinner set free. That blood of His Son can cover, and demolish, and erase, and eradicate, and evaporate any sin. Any sin! There’s nothing greater that He cannot take care of. But He wants you to come home. We couldn’t call Him our Father if we didn’t come from Him. It says in the Word of God that we are His offspring.”

wow,
Praise God,

she's saying these very same things that Jesse Duplantis spoke of, when God gave him a tour of heaven as well.

Praise God.

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Praise God! It is good to hear someone being blessed as I have.

It is often our narrow view of scripture that keeps us from receiving. We think Jesus cannot make the rounds in Heaven or on earth. He is a member of the Godhead and is not limited. We cannot put Him in a box.

It has been my experience, that when Jesus desires to, He can impart a great deal of understanding almost instantly. He is not subject to our little checklist of requirements. He doesn't even have to speak scripture. What He does agrees completely with scripture, and He can let us know when someone is of Him.

It's hard to argue when the Spirit of God is pouring out during someone's testimony. When you're sharing and the anointing is strong, it brings everything into the light. In a multitude of counselors there is safety. Whatever makes manifest is brought into the light. We depend on truth to be revealed. Often during these moments of "presentation" for verity, the Spirit of God gives you a sense of something slightly amiss, maybe just one little part, or He puts full approval on it. Of course, when you walk it out, then the fruit tells the ultimate tale.

When doing these things produce abundant fruit, you know you're doing your part (at least in that time). When God is really on board with something, I love talking about it and proclaiming it. It often allows the Holy Spirit to move again and this is cause for great rejoicing.

It disturbs me to see such bitterness in the Body. It has no real fellowship in the Spirit. We can only pray that believers will at least be willing and open to receive and stop being judgmental.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.