Not open for further replies.

jilfe

Jul 4, 2012
✟7,785.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
God is not willing that this thread, be left off, with a response from one of His children, who is not able to recieve these revelations from God's servants, because of there own traditions.

So here is what the Holy Spirit asked me to copy and paste back into this thread, from the original poster.

Quote"

Thanks for helping to make this thread a real blessing and don’t forget to pray for the forum and against THE ENEMY WHO DOES NOT WANT THIS STUFF TO BE MADE KNOWN. It will not escape their attention, and although he is a soundly defeated foe, if left unchecked, he steals and destroys many blessings God intends for His people. Believers are mighty warriors who CAN make a dramatic difference (especially here on the forum) in the lives of people. Incredibly, if what she says is true, Heaven itself is rejoicing that this is going out right here on the forum! They want you to know that they are part of our lives right here and now and to realize the difference we make (all by the grace of God).

Unquote"

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
That's true. He also said that they wouldn't believe, even if one came from Hell.

Whitney was a believer who backslid. Her 'people" took note of her heart change in her desperation. It wasn't just the case of some famous person people "worshipped" with too great of a talent to go to Hell (as though the Word changes). It was a believer who cried out to God (and He took her home!)

Even Michael Jackson ex-Jehovah's Witness) got in touch with a believer right before He died. His testimony would have been powerful, and the devil killed him.

You cannot make your judgements based on sensory knowledge. You have to judge by the Spirit and the words tell that it went from blessing to (voices from the enemy), and end was that she is now a deceiver.

You can reserve your judgement, but believers have to show some self control when it comes to passing out judgments against people.

I'm not a expert on Whitney's salvation,yet I believe she started in Church as well as many other gifted women.

If I were to form a opinion,I would guess she made it to Heaven.

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
For those who are undecided about the Kat Kerr revelations, ask God to really show you His mind. Tell Him you'll do the instructions you bear witness to. Have a readiness. Step out by imparting the anointing. Get in His presence and tell Him you want to do this and to make a difference in the places you go, even if you do not talk to anyone. Take the power of his presence and its savor.

You can wait until you've worshipped and prayed. Maybe try it out after church. Look for the fruits. His angels will go with you. After this has been imparted, the angels no doubt have a continuing work. They go before us and after us to work with what we give them in the Spirit. Make a decree. Give God and His kingdom something to work with. Do it by faith and not by feelings. Make it your meditation. When you go some places and you're seemingly doing nothing, pray for a moment (especially in the Spirit), meditate about stepping out. Step forward and impart and speak. Thank God for what He will do. Do it around your family!

I remember years ago God showed me that the children of this world are wiser than His children when it comes to being a steward (in this case of the anointing).
It's not that "we" plan, it's that the new man in unity with His Spirit looks for ways to sow and to touch in this world. You don't have to wait until you feel really spiritual or that He really moves you mightily. He's right there on the inside waiting for you to acknowledge His presence, His ministry, His power. Sing to Him and stretch forth your hand like a son of God and impart. If you do it in faith, it will be in recognition that He is the One getting to live in you. He's the Head and He's waiting for the body to actually act like this is so. (I"m preaching to myself!)

If you need a reminder of how to do things by faith (always good), read about how she had to enter into Creation Lab. It wasn't until she created the door by faith that one even appeared. She was put there to enter in, yet there was (seemingly) no door! Sound familiar? Then she had to use her faith and express it to enter in. She had to believe that she entered in. It wasn't "just saying something". She DECLARED and in her heart entered in like she belonged there!

Tell Him that the revelation is important to you and that you don't want to miss it.

Start by praying in the Spirit a bit. Stir up the anointing and release it.

It's not really about basing your thoughts on whether things seem plausible to your mind. The Word says that it has not entered into the mind of man, the things that He has prepared for those who love Him. For those who aren't walking closely, it might well seem like an elaborate fantasy, but God has called His children to know in the Spirit. You can know and be blessed by it.

Of course we'll always compare to our knowledge of the Word, just be aware that our knowledge is so limited, and leave room for God to give some understanding. Repent of any hasty judgments. Acknowledge the Holy Spirit's ministry to reveal truth. Ask Him to let the day dawn in your heart and to show you everything He wants to reveal.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Joshua0035

Dec 30, 2012
✟372.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
He’s about to give you your own business. He’s going to have a lot of entrepreneurs in the last day. He’s going to do so many things to the marketplace. It will stun this world what God is going to do with you.
I remember around 25 years ago I read an article about money in your mail box. I thought that was neat, all I got was bills. It would be neat to get a mail box full of money every day. Over the years that was exactly what happened. We started an online business back in the beginning when no one had ever heard of that. People were sending us checks in the mail and we were sending them the item we were offering. We had grocery bags full of them. Then I decided this was not a good way to collect. So we started to work out a way to take checks over the internet. That was alot faster. Also a lot easier to keep records. So the dream about money in my mail box came and went. Still the dream did come true. I would have made a lot more money, but others saw what were were doing and decided to cut in on the sales.

Upvote 0

Coelo

Jun 8, 2013
✟663.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
*She knows TOO much, even more than Solomon.
Solomon did not have the Mind of Christ. The least of those who are a part of the Kingdom of God is greater then Solomon and has greater understanding than Solomon.

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]"I say to you, among those born of women there is no one greater than [/FONT]
John
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]; yet he who is [/FONT]
least
[FONT=arial, sans-serif] in the [/FONT]
kingdom
[FONT=arial, sans-serif] of God is greater than he."[/FONT]

Upvote 0

Coelo

Jun 8, 2013
✟663.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
Aren't you the least but curious what "Jello Land" was called before there was ever "Jello"? Besides, Jello is a brand name, not the product name itself, so it sounds a lot like Heaven is now taking corporate endorsements.
She has explained that the food in Heaven is made up of light. Not animal products like here on earth. Jello or Gelatin is something that handles light very well. Also like a ginger bread house this is something that can be eaten. Even if this were not true, then telling the story would be no different from telling the story about Hansel and Grethel and the Gingerbread house. I do not hear anyone complaining about that.

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
AA - I wanted to include a bit typed out from Ian McCormick's testimony. He's a well known "NDE" who was stung by a box jellyfish (repeatedly). It's relative to the promise of God saving our loved ones. Reference what God told Kat about the importance of your family and God honoring you for honoring Him.

Ian's mother prayed and stood for her aetheist son. He pretty much stood on the end of his rope, and God showed him his praying mother in the spirit...

Ian McCormick… testimony

Will you please take me to the hospital? I’m dying!

“They said, you show us your money, white boy, we’ll take you in the taxi.’ I said, “I don’t have the money and three of them walked away laughing, thinking it was a huge joke.”

“I heard a voice say, “Son, are you willing to beg for your life? I thought, yes! My left leg was getting weak, so I fell to my knees. I bowed my head, cupped my hands, and begged for my life. Two of them walked away. The third one, with some kind of compassion, came and helped me to my feet, put me in the taxi, and we drove to the hospital.”

(AA – Soon he asked about the money, got angry and kicked him out of the cab.)

“I tried to lift my left leg and I can’t. He grabbed my shoulder, shoved me straight out of the taxi, on to the ground…”

(AA - Soon a security guy at the hotel who knew him, picked him up and took him inside. Pleading for help from some Chinese guys playing cards, they ridiculed him for being on heroin. He felt his feet begin to get ice cold, knowing that he was dying.)

“I couldn’t believe what my ears were hearing. Have you felt like hurting someone? Have you ever felt like hitting someone?”

“I looked around and thought, “Man, if I get through this, you’re history”

(An ambulance actually arrives…)

“As they race me to the hospital, before my eyes, I start to see a small, snowy headed young boy, and then he got a bit older. I’m wondering, ‘What’s this?’ It’s like a video clip and then I suddenly realize that the boy I’m looking at is myself. I am seeing my own life flash before me. As I’m looking at this, I am confronted with for the first time, ‘Is there life after death?’ ‘Am I going to die?’”.

“And as I’m thinking about that, I see a clear picture, like a vision of my mother, and it looks as though she is praying for me. As I’m looking at her, she’s speaking to me and saying, “Ian, no matter how far you may find yourself from God, if you will but cry out to God from your heart, God will hear you and God will forgive you.’ As I heard what she said, I thought in my heart, ‘I am a million miles away from anything godly’. I know."

"Then I thought, ‘Which God do you cry out to?’ I have seen thousands of them in the East. And I’m looking…wondering, ‘What God?’ – My mother’s face reappears, and I realize that my mother has only ever prayed to a Christian God. Mother is the only believer in our entire family. And as I’m looking at her, I’m thinking, ‘What Christian prayer could a man pray (if it is a Christian God) that you could pray before you died?’ As a child, my mother had only ever taught me “The Lord’s Prayer”. “Our Father, which art in Heaven.” As a child, I’d prayed that many, many, many times. As I lay there, I thought, ‘I’ll pray that’; the only Christian prayer that I’ve ever learned. And as I lay there trying to think of “The Lord’s Prayer”, my mind went completely blank, and I could not remember it! My Mother’s face, continuing to appear, said: ‘Son, pray from your heart.”.

“I’m thinking, “Mom, my heart is like stone. You could strike a match on it.’ And I laid there and thought, “God, if you’re real, and this is real, help me to pray the only Christian prayer that I’ve ever been taught. If there’s anything soft left in my heart, if there’s anything good left in there, please help me to remember “The Lord’s Prayer”.’ As I said that, words immediately appeared before my eyes. The first words that appeared were: ‘Forgive us our sins’. I thought, “That’s part of “The Lord’s Prayer”. But it’s not in the right order. I thought, well that’s what I’ve got; I’ll try and pray it."

"I realized and said, “God, I feel a million miles away from you. If you’re real and you can hear me, I ask you sincerely from my heart to forgive me of every evil and wicked thing I’ve ever done in my life. I feel like a hypocrite in praying to you on my death bed. I do not have time to list all of the sins I have committed, because I am dying. But if you can, please forgive me of every evil deed I have ever committed. I prayed that sincerely from the depth of my heart. Those words disappeared, and a new set of words came up. It said: ‘Forgive those who have sinned against you”. As I saw those words, I thought, ‘That’s easy. I’ve never by nature, been aggressive, or an angry kind of person.’ I thought, “I can forgive people’. ‘It’s easy to do’. As I said that, the face of the Indian taxi driver appeared before me! I thought to myself, “What is he doing here?” And the voice said, “Will you forgive him for pushing you out of his taxi tonight, and leaving you for dead in front of the hotel?’ Oh, I can’t believe it! (Wasn’t planning to...) Before I could think of very much more about him, up came the Chinese man. And the voice said, ‘Will you forgive him?’ Oh! I can’t believe it! I suddenly realized that this wasn’t just a head trip prayer."

"This is where the rubber meets the road. I realized, that this wasn’t Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy (sorry kids), but I thought this might be actually real. This wasn’t some adults running a fantasy land. This actually could be true. The trouble was, these men’s faces would not disappear until from my heart I forgave them. I could get no more of the prayer. I lay there and say, ‘God, if you can forgive me of my sins, I’ll forgive these men, what they’ve done to me. I will never touch them. I will never lay hands on them and seek no vengeance. Their faces immediately disappeared as though someone had heard what I said."

"More words appeared… “Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. As I saw those words, I thought, “God, I’ve been doing my own thing for twenty four years. Does that mean, I have got to literally humble myself and turn over the reins to You? I heard God say, “Yes”. I said, “God, I do not know what your will is for me, I know I am not living it at this point in my life. But if I come through this experience, I will sincerely find out what Your will is and try and accomplish it all of the days of my life.”

“The rest of the prayer came, but those were the three most important aspects of the prayer that I remember. I prayed the whole prayer for the first time in my life and felt an incredible peace inside my heart, yet I was still dying physically…”

(AA – Ian ended up dying on the hospital table and gave a wonderful testimony of encountering the Lord of Glory. First he went to the outer darkness (briefly), before the Lord receiving Him and asking him if he wanted to return. God bless him. He didn’t want his Mother suffering with the knowledge that he lived as an unbeliever and died, possibly unsaved.

This testimony shows how God honors the prayers of believers for their loved ones.

I’ll leave this next bit to entice you of what’s coming for the faithful.)

“…It looked like a mountain of the most spectacular diamonds in the world, radiating out, all of the facets of the splendorous light of it. And I’m looking straight into it. I thought, “Man! What is this gonna be?” Another wave of light broke off and moved up. This time I had the sensation of pure joy and incredible excitement welled up in my heart, and as a New Zealander would say, I was amped up to the max! I was cranking on it. I mean, every part of me was literally about to go over the top. I was literally flying, as every part of me was having this expectation to what I would see next, would be the most awesome thing a man could possibly see. And I mean, I had it going on inside. I’m going, “Yes!” …

I encourage you to watch the entire testimony on Youtube. Ian distributes his DVDs for $1 (cost) and it is well worth viewing it in its entirety. Give God glory for being merciful to each one of us.
[FONT=&quot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pte8d3UUwKw[/FONT]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Coelo

Jun 8, 2013
✟663.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private

Hope Center The Church Presents Kat Kerr

#148) Kat Kerr - Angels Part 1

“Angelic activity, Has been, I wont say it has been random, and some people have experienced it.. You’re about to get a lot of it on this earth. God is releasing angels from Heaven, thousands of angels down from Heaven to assist us. This is what God said: “You’re on one of the greatest races ever run and Heaven will run it with you.” He’s going to run with you. People will visibly see them doing things with you. Helping you, assisting you. He said: “People need to understand, that if I commission you to do something for Me. I give you the authority to use the angels who are with you.” And another big religious battle that goes on is that you don’t have the right to command the angels. And yet the Word of God says: “Command ye Me.” He doesn’t want you to beg Him. Stop begging and crying and begging God for stuff. You declare and decree. Whatever you declare and decree will be established unto you. If He commissions you, like I am commissioned… I have a hundred angels assigned to me. Twenty five travel with me, seventy five stay at my home. And God said: “If you need anything, you tell them to go get it.” So I’m commissioned. I’ve been given authority to say things to them. If I need something related to the commission that I have. I have every right to ask them to go and do things. I don’t’ know why people fight against that. Did they not do that in the Old Testament and the New Testament? They did. They sent them for things. They’re sent ahead of you to guard and protect you… They’re sent to go and get things for you that you need related to your commission.”
Far to often we beg or complain and that really is not prayer. She said we are to "declare and decree."

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I wanted to include a bit here from Richard Sigmund's book, "My Time in Heaven" (I hope I got the title right!). The book is so anointed, I have bought more copies of this book than any other. You can really touch the life of someone who "lost" someone with this book.

Anyway, I used to read this book and God poured out on the inside of me. It wasn't that someone dreamed this up and God used it to show an occasion to love me, God agrees with what is in this book! I used to tell people in my church what I had read and the anointing was so strong, I'd tell you in person if I thought I could elicit that kind of reaction again!

It's not the Bible, so the hand of man is all over it, but the heart of God is all in it. Judge for yoursel!

God has ways of opening doors where you KNOW He is in them. How many times have you held a book in your hand, when you were led to the Christian bookstore, and as you held the book, the power beckoned to you like you were holding a key in your hand! (There was an angel there using God's drawing power.)

Enough said! Well, I will include some of his book here, since we're talking about Heaven and Jesus and God and of course, the Holy Spirit!

This is what Richard saw about the Book of Life (and probably a few other things I will provide down the road...

The Covenant of Jehovah

The rooms had arched entrances that led into a large area that was totally private. I saw my name, RICHARD OF THE FAMILY OF SIGMUND, and under it these words:

THE COVENANT OF JEHOVAH, AND THE REDEEMED OF THE LAMB.

I was shaking and unable to make even a sound. Sometimes, silence is golden. On a beautiful, pulpit-like structure was a book that looked like a Bible. It was signed across the front with these words: "My covenant will not break. I will not alter the thing that has gone out of My mouth."

I was astonished. I was reminded of the shed blood of the Lord and of the price He paid to redeem me, and again, I wept uncontrollably.

The book opened by itself, and then, suddenly, Jesus was there by my side. He said, "This is My plan for your life, and I will honor it as long as you honor it and live under My Father's demand for your life."

I fell as His feet and cried, "Holy is the Lord my God." I never knew the power of covenant in that realm before, and I will never forget it. It shall stand for eternity.

There were other rooms, also -- one for each born-again believer. You see, God has plans for each one of us -- eternal plans."

Richard Sigmund - "My Time in Heaven" Pg 122-123

Wisdom-Giving Angels

"I saw that there were multitudes and multitudes of angels in another place who were given to us for wisdom. They would go to the Library of God's Knowledge and get wisdom and bring it to us. Or, they would go with a special instruction to bring it and cause it to happen on earth."

Pg 100

Behold The Books

Then, the angel said, "Behold the books."

On the left, a book was sitting on golden pillars that served as a giant easel. The book had to be a mile high and three quarters of a mile wide. It was huge. And angels turned the pages of the book.

On the right was another book, which was the Lamb's Book of Life. Its pages were turned, and I was lifted up to see what was written on the open page. There, in three-inch golden letters outlined in crimson red, was my name:

Richard OF THE FAMILY OF SIGMUND: SERVANT OF GOD

Alongside my name were the dates of my birth and my conversion. The crimson-red outline on my name was the sacrificed Blood of Christ.

"Nothing impure will ever enter it (the Holy City), nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life."
Revelation 21:27

"I went up to the wall and saw that it was filled with all types of precious jewels: jasper, sardonyx, diamonds, yellow-ish gold emeralds, bloodstone diamonds. The wall was made of some type of stone material that gave off a sensation. When I touched the wall, it caressed my fingers."

Pg 26-27

I pray all of you can receive this because the book blessed my socks off!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SharonL

Senior Veteran
Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Alive Again - I appreciate your posts where you can carry on in spite of the slander that comes your way- I admire the way that you can turn it around with gentleness and not strike back.

Holly - I appreciate your enthusiasm - after reading your post yesterday - I decided to do a little research and pulled up Kat's U Tube for March in Kansas - I cannot tell you what it has done for me.

While watching that and praying God has changed my heart. Everytime I would see a picture of Obama or any of his administration I would have so much disgust in my heart that I could not pray for them or out country. Suddenly when I see the same pictures my heart goes immediately to praying for their hearts to be turned to God.

I have 3 people in my life that I have held hard feelings about and have bad mouthed them - 2 are my step children and one is a neighbor - I have to take care of it today - I will go to my neighbor today and ask his forgiveness and I will send a message to my 2 step children - I have been so busy feeling sorry for myself for the rejection they have shown me that I have let it put a gulf between us - I will take care of it.

Thank you so much Alive Again for having such a heart for God that you can send others to where God can touch their heart and do it without any harshness. I feel as though my heart has exploded and all the hate has drained out for this administration and I will honestly pray for them now in a sincere way.

I know you will follow through with your task and the road that God has you on and bless you because of your endurance and the way you handle the criticism you have helped me reach out and draw closer to God and He has now marched me down the path that I should have been on. Blessings.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Thanks Sharon. I went to 3 meetings this weekend and wow! I wish I could make tonight's meeting, but I have to work. I recorded them though and (Lord willing) I will be posting quite a bit of it. Some of it absolutely blew me away! If you think Jello Land was "out of this world", wait till you hear about "Cartoon Village"! Nothing is impossible with God. Let your imagination run with this one.

Saturday evening was an impartation of mantles for being a manifested son (or daughter) of God. It was just a quick slap of both hands on the shoulder "Manifest!". People were bubbling over or shaking and everyone seemed to have a drunk smile on their face. I just hung out near after they would step away from Kat and reveled in the anointing stirred up so near and dear. I can tell you today, life is very different.

Things were so clear and the enemy's BS is about to be over!!!

I so wish everyone could get on board with this stuff and be fully convinced. People don't want to be made fools of and so few here have commented on this stuff. It's all solid Word of God stuff. The fruits are so demonstrative, let God confirm what's of Him to you and get happy. She talked about how the enemy takes people to a "mock Heaven". Some of these errant testimonies from people having "spiritual experiences" come about. Some of those on Spiritlessons.com are about to come down.

Funny how God said that He wants His children to have a balance of play time. Even the Angels have play ports and God is a fun God. Some people can't receive that and maybe I used to be one (long ago). We all still need to get set free from our errant perceptions, and the result will be great liberty and joy!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Coelo

Jun 8, 2013
✟663.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
First of all:
*Why would Jesus take her to Heaven frequently, her of all people?
If you have to ask why her, then there is a problem. She is sold out to God. She lives Holy and Sanctified before God. We know that God does not play favorites. IF you do what KAT is doing then YOU will get the results that she is getting.

*She knows TOO much, even more than Solomon.
Everyone in the church knows more then Solomon because we have the Mind of Christ and the Divine Thoughts of God.
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Jesus says, a [/FONT]greater than Solomon[FONT=arial, sans-serif] is here.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Truly I tell you, among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist; yet whoever is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he". mat 11:11[/FONT]

she turns her experience into a money making book.
She was making more money before and had a better life. You do not get rich serving God. You gain treasures in Heaven. If you knew / understood what she was saying then you would not accuse her in the way you are.

I suggest that you go read your Bible. You do not even come close to knowing the Bible as well as Kat knows her Bible. Very few people know the Bible as well as she knows her Bible.

Upvote 0

dominion2013

Servant of God
May 7, 2013
✟933.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear alive again, I have read Kat Kerr's experiences in text about Maurissa, Gerald Sweeting, and John (Vickie's late husband). It was nice and informative.

I would appreciate if you could provide text copy or copies of her further heavenly accounts, in a pdf or some other like format like MS word.

Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.