Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Bethel Valparaiso 10-21-11

#64) Kat Kerr - “We’re Going To Have a Barbeque!”

“That is something you’ll never see anywhere in Heaven. You’ll never see a clock, a watch, a calendar. No alarms to wake you up in the morning, because there is no morning or night, there’s just day all the time. It’s eternity…

It’s the most freeing thing to be in Heaven, and you’re never late, you’re never early. You can never stay too long, and people go “How do you when to do things?” Well, you know what? If you’re gonna have, let me tell you what you do besides in the Throne Room, you party all over Heaven. You fellowship and have celebrations all over Heaven. People do give testimonies, but they know when they get there what happened in the spirit realm all around them. It’s a whole different story, when you know how many times Heaven was in your life, and every bit of that is revealed to you when you go home, so yeah, people still give their testimonies. It’s powerful! But you’ll stand in your mansion, say: “Hey everybody! We’re going to have a get-together you know, and we’re going to have barbeque, and we’re just going to talk about God, by the way, Jesus is coming too, I think Peter and Paul, and maybe Elijah might be here, so you don’t want to miss it! Because we’re going to let them share to, so if you want to come, try to get here quickly! And that’s it, and everyone that you are thinking of, that you want to come will hear that no matter where they are in Heaven, and they just show up. Isn’t that wonderful? You don’t have to pack anything. You don’t have to drive if you don’t want to. By the way if you want an antique car or chariot, you get those. There’s so many things I could share…”

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

Heaven 2 4-23 11 PM Oasis Church

#69) Kat Kerr - Seeing the Father and Jesus

“He picked the name ‘Revealing Heaven’, cause that’s what it does. That beautiful light you see from the corner, that’s what God’s face looks like. It’s brilliant. If you stand close enough, and stand there long enough, you see the outline of His face. You can see His eyes, and their filled with this blue fire. It’s His passion for you. If you ever get that close, you’re undone! You’re not going anywhere. You ever get that close to Him, you don’t ever want to come back! You can’t even think of yourself living apart from Him. That’s how people feel when they go home to Heaven. The first time Jesus walks up to you, you will fall so in love with Him. You’ll be so consumed by Him, and His presence. How awesomely beautiful He is. People talk about His eyes that have seen Him. They are the most beautiful thing about Him. Because they’re so much love in them for you. You know what He does? The most amazing thing, He steps inside of you.”

* “I could be gone from here for three seconds and have been in Heaven for what seemed like for hours, because there is no time.”

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Kat Kerr - Heaven 2 4_23_11 pm Oasis Church

“When He came back in 2005 and asked me to write the book, He said: “You’re going to go back to all those people you ministered to over the years, that you shared Heaven with about their family members, you’re going to get them to sign legal releases, you’re going to put their stories in the book. Do not change any names.” Can you imagine? They let me use their real name. “Then you’re going to get their personal statement confirming that what you told them was really Heaven.” You can call any of the people listed in these books, and they will talk to you. People do it all of the time.”

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

Shouts of Grace Church 4_24_11 Night Evening Session Part 2

#73) Kat Kerr - Story of Maurissa Part 1

“{Kat and her mother were called as members of the hospitality ministry to clean a home for a woman attending a funeral of a family member. There is more in the book “Revealing Heaven” about this. This is not taken from the book, but from a testimony given at Shouts of Grace Church.)

“The call was made asking: “Would you come and clean?”

“…and my mom answered the phone, she said, “Yes, we’ll do it.” So we went and we started cleaning and my Mom said, “I’ll go clean in the kitchen, and you dust”. So I’m dusting, and this is what the Lord does with me: “I’m going to give Melodee a message.” And I’m dusting, and I go: “Who’s Melodee?” “Well that’s Maurissa’s Mom”. “Well who’s Maurissa?” “That’s the young girl who just died in the ski accident. You’re standing in her Grandmother’s home. He talks to me just like this. So now I’m dusting and trying to figure out who’s home am I in. All I knew is that her name was Esther, I didn’t know these people, and He said: “I want her Mother to know that I did not cause her death. I did not cause her death, but I saw her life, and I knew the die she would die, and I chose to take her home. And I want her to know that she’s living with her Great-Grandfather, and he’s going to take her someplace to have lots of fun.” And I’m still dusting and I’m listening. And He started talking about this girl’s life, He said: “I want her Mother to know, that I chose her for a specific purpose in Heaven. That I looked down through time and eternity, and I saw her life, I’m going to choose her for something.” And He said He chose her to be in charge of all of the youth, and it’s time for the youth in Heaven to get together and start planning their part in the Marriage Supper of the Lamb celebration. And He chose this thirteen year old girl to be in charge of all the youth in Heaven and plan this. So on earth, this looks like an utter tragedy. It’s a reward in Heaven. You need to change the way you think about people going to Heaven. It changed her Mom. So I’m still listening to her talk about this girl, and all of a sudden I was not in front of the fireplace!

I was on a path in Heaven. In front of me were these three people. I knew that was Maurissa, even though I’d never seen her before in my life. She was a teenager, she had strawberry blonde hair, she had blue eyes, she was looking up in to the face of her Great-Grandfather who looked like he was twenty years old. He looked great! He didn’t look like a Great-Grandfather, but I knew it was him, and she was talking all about her Mom, The Lord said: “Get closer, I want you to hear what she’s saying”, and you don’t understand, when you’re in Heaven, it’s not like that’s all you see. You’re walking past flowers singing to you, you’re seeing streams of people going across the sky caught up in their praise and worship going up in the Throne of God. You’re seeing all of these amazing, beautiful things and you’re trying to focus on what He wants me to hear, so I just ran up there and got closer, and I could hear her. She didn’t see me. They never see me. She started saying: “I wish I could have told my Mom goodbye. I wish I could tell her I love her so much. When I see her again, I’m going to kiss her on both cheeks. I’m going to tell her everything that’s happened to me. I want her to know I’m a youth leader in Heaven.”

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

Shouts of Grace Church 4_24_11 Night Evening Session Part 2

#74) Kat Kerr - Story of Maurissa Part 2

“She kept talking about all these special things they’d done together, and her Great-Grandfather was just smiling and shaking his head; and they got closer and closer, and I could hear people yelling and screaming. And I’m like: “Where are we going?” And I said: “Why are they not wearing gowns?” You get a gown and a robe when you go home to Heaven, but you actually get a wardrobe. You can’t swim in the crystal sea in a gown, you’d be in trouble. You can’t surf in the surf park either with a gown, you’d really be in trouble. And you can’t ride roller-coasters in a gown! And that was His answer. “You can’t ride roller-coasters in a gown.” And I’m like, “There are roller-coasters in Heaven?” And the closer we got, in the distance I could see the biggest roller-coaster I have ever seen in my life. And these people were laughing and screaming. You could hear them way away. And I knew that’s where he was taking her because she was excited about it. She still kept talking about her Mom and pretty soon they were talking about the amusement park that we were entering into. There’s gates all over Heaven, but there’s no walls. They have columns with gate. They’re are always open. Every time you go through them, you’re going into a new part of Heaven. I learned that a long time ago. Get ready! Because something different is coming up. And it’s probably something you never experienced before and neither were those roller-coasters. The closer we got, I could see the people on them, these cars, they looked like bullets with no top on them, and they were speeding at the speed of a bullet. They would shoot up three or four hundred feet up in the air, and they would drop, and everybody on there would lift up their hands and scream all the way down! Even the angels were riding the roller-coasters. It was probably their guardian angels. You actually get to know them after you go home to Heaven. You think he’s not going to do that after what they put up with for years with you on this earth? They hang out with you so they can ask you questions. “What were you doing when I was trying to tell you something, and you stubborn thing… you went right on ahead and did… “Did you know I had to save your life so many times? You’re going to be apologizing a lot to your guardian angel. But they do actually do things with you in Heaven. So they were riding the roller coaster with the people laughing and screaming. It would zip down, fly back up. Fly off the track, through the air across Heaven on to another track. That roller-coaster He told me was called “The Rush”, it’s our largest roller-coaster, which meant their were more.”

There is much more to the story of Maurissa, as written in Kat's book "Revealing Heaven". You get a good perspective of the story and how God uses Kat to hear the family of "lost" believers, and then she goes and tells them what she saw and heard. You can imagine how this would minister to you if it were you grieving over the "loss" of your beloved. God is so wonderful!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.