Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Heaven 2 4_23_11 pm Oasis Church

#20) Kat Kerr - On The Journey Home

“You don’t have to look through a telescope, you get to go right past them or through them. You go through some of the nebulas. Do you know what the nebulas are? They’re nests for baby stars. It’s not just space dust. God made everything with a purpose. So you see all of these beautiful things. They tell you funny stories. They have a captive audience (Heaven‘s transports after physical death)…”

He will let you do things you always wanted to do, but didn’t get to…

“Some people are taken in chariots, like Oral Roberts was picked up in a chariot of God. Jesus came and got him Himself. Sometimes He comes for you. If you had a special relationship with Him. He won’t wait for you to get to Heaven. He’ll come and get you…

The Throne Room of God is the most amazing place to visit when you get home to Heaven. You’ll want to go there. When you get out of these transports or chariots come up to a place where you disembark; when you begin to see Heaven going through the heavenlies, you’ll see the brightest thing you’ve ever seen in your life. It is just huge. Our planet would not even look like a speck of dust next to it. Just so you get your mind in the right place, there are angels in Heaven bigger than our planet. That’s how big it is. He’s got room for everybody. In Revelation, it talks about an angel that can put one foot in the middle of the sea, and one in the middle of a continent. That’s a big angel isn’t it? They’re not the biggest ones they have. They have angels bigger than our planet in Heaven. It is a huge, huge, place. I’ve been going for 14 years, and have only seen a little bit of it. It will take forever…and you can imagine when Heaven finally comes to the new earth, and we’re on the new earth how fantastic it’s going to be. People are concerned, “Is it going to be the same planet?” I don’t care, do you? Who cares! We’re going to be with Him! We’ll be with Him for eternity. We won’t have to go somewhere. He’ll be right there with us. Their won’t be a building that can even contain Him, He’ll just be out there with us….”

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Heaven Invasion

#23) Kat Kerr - Cloud of Witnesses - Your Loved Ones

He said: “Where you take this message, whoever is there, all their family and friends and loved ones, will be watching that meeting. It’s Hebrews 12:1. They are the great cloud of witnesses. They come and walk up a stairway and look over a balcony railing and whoever they’re thinking about, God lets them see and hear you from Heaven, as close as this ceiling…not miles away.”

‘Your loved ones are the biggest thing on God’s heart. They were His first. He loaned us to each other. “I loaned you to each other for a while on this earth, so I have you be born into the earth. You all belong to Me. I want the vilest sinner to be free, because they are all My offspring. I sent you here so you could know Me and I could take you back home and be with Me.”

“He’s married to the backslider. He will pursue them when you pray for them. Don’t ever stop praying for your loved ones (or anyone you know). You may be the only rescue line that ties them to Him. Your family members especially. If they’re your kind, either through marriage or adoption or you loved them and called them family, you and your household (maybe will be saved?) will be saved. Because you’re standing for their salvation But you can’t talk bad about them. “They’re in prison.” “They’re low life!” You cancelled your prayers. You can’t be double minded. You can’t make a stand and then step back. You’re not going to drop the words you’ve been saying because if you won’t drop them, He won’t either. If He needs to wrestle with them on their death bed,… Christ has the keys of Hell, death, and the grave. Don’t you think that does something with those keys. Your words give Him the right to do it. If you won’t stop the words you speak for your family members salvation, the last breath they take, he will go and wrestle with them. They could be in a coma and He’ll go wrestle with them. Because if He lets your words drop to the ground, then His Word is not true. If you abide in Me and My Words abide in you, you can ask what you will, and it shall be done unto you.” You can stand on that scripture for your family members salvation. If you don’t turn from what you’re saying for your family member’s salvation. If you don’t turn from what you’re saying, He’s bound to do something about this. There is hope for everybody no matter how wicked they are, if you’re standing for their salvation. “They’re running around in My hand.” “When I’m ready, I’m going to make them Mine!” You can’t stop declaring, you’ve got to stand on My Word that says and you can’t let those words drop and you can’t start talking bad about them.” Those words will not drop even if someone gets taken home to Heaven. The words you declare over those people are still there, still crying out. God still hears them.”

“The balconies of Heaven are real. Get in your prayer closet and declare: “I declare that they’ll be a mighty man or woman of God.” “I declare they’re going to be free.” I declare they won’t miss their destiny.” “I declare they will be a living testimony of the saving power of the Blood of Jesus Christ. And then you’re actually releasing life and power with your mouth. Choose life and not death Stop saying what the enemy already knows what he’s doing with them. He laughs every time you talk bad about your family members. The demons laugh “They’re agreeing with us!” “We got ‘em!” You’ve got to release life. You’ve got to release love. It’s the greatest weapon ever created in this world.”

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

Scriptures Dealing with Prayer and Salvation for Our Loved Ones

“And Joshua saved Rahab the harlot alive, and her father's household, and all that she had; and she dwelleth in Israel even unto this day; because she hid the messengers, which Joshua sent to spy out Jericho.”
Josh 6:25

"And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city."
Gen 19:15

“And he shewed us how he had seen an angel in his house, which stood and said unto him, Send men to Joppa, and call for Simon, whose surname is Peter; Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved.”
Acts 11:13-14

“And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.”
Acts 16:30-31

“Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”
Mark 11:24

“Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.”
Prov 18:21

“And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.”
Luke 11:2

“If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.”
John 15:7-8

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

Divine Encounter 2

#27) Kat Kerr - Smells From the Portal

“You cannot be a witness, unless you are seeing and hearing something. Since God is the One would said, there is a cloud of witnesses, which means they’re in Heaven. And if they’ witnesses, they can see and hear you. That’s why He took me to this place, so you would know about it and see. Your family and friends go to see and hear you on earth whenever they want to. There’s no reason to keep things back from people in Heaven. They’re already been approved by Him to be there. Everything that is up there is revealed for you to enjoy, to partake of. He does not separate them completely from you. Even though you can’t see them, I’m sure some people have felt the presence of their family members, when you feel that, they are at this place watching you. Because when they go there and look down, they can see and hear you as close as that ceiling. Not millions of miles away.

I know a woman, her daughter loved brownies. She used to make them all of the time, and she knows when her daughter goes to the portal to see her, because she smells brownies. I’ve heard wives and husbands say, they can smell their husband’s cologne, or their wife’s perfume. That doesn’t mean they’re wearing it, that’s just a kiss from Heaven to let you know they still care. Because they do. You don’t become a robot. You’re not a disembodied spirit floating through walls.”

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

Shouts of Grace Church 4_24_11 Night Evening Session Part 2

#29) Kat Kerr - Your Spouses in Heaven

“But you’re like best friends. You will live right next door to each other. You will remember you were married. He actually lets families live right next to each other. You do things together all over Heaven. It’s like that special person, trust me, you’ll always be together and do things in Heaven. You have no desire for like physical relations, but you have the purest kind of love in Heaven. It’s like one big long date… and you don’t have to pay for it!”

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

Shouts of Grace Church 4-24-11 Morning Session

#34) Kat Kerr - Your Vision

“So God has a plan. He knows exactly what’s going on in your life. He knows exactly what’s going on in this earth, but He needs your voice to be heard. He spoke things into existence. He wants you to call those things that be not, as though they were. Start declaring in your life what He says about you. If He gave you a vision, make sure you’ve written it down because He’s about to make it possible for you to carry that out. If He gave you and it hasn’t happened yet, that does not mean no. That means it wasn’t time, and if you tried to make it happen yourself, that was a big mistake. I know, I’ve done that before. But that doesn’t mean I lost it, because things are about to change on this earth. And the darkness may get darker, but it never is going to be greater than the light, and the glory of God that He is about to send to this earth and change His people. Amen!”

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

Heaven 2 4_23_11 pm Oasis Church

#34) Kat Kerr - Get Revelation About Who He Is

“If you don’t believe it, I’ll love you anyway! I’ll forgive you in advance if you say anything against it…

This is a message of hope. This isn’t so I can make something or be somebody I am His daughter, that’s enough for me… I’m here for you. I’m not here for me. He took me for you. He didn’t take me for me. He’s never stopped taking me since 1996...”

‘You don’t need me. You need revelation about who He is. Revelation about what Christ gave you when He died on the cross. That’s what you need, revelation on the Word of God in your life. Please read the Bible. You can’t take spiritual experiences and think it can make up for the Word of God… “

“Your words do create. You need to be careful what you say… “

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.