NCR
✟16,028.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Is Kanye West a 'satanist' disguised as Christian? Does he deserve the persecution he gets?Is his sunday service a satanic service?
I used to think his sunday service was evil, but now I don't think so. I think he's truly born-again

Article: Kim Kardashian, kids baptized at Armenian church as Kanye West confirms he 'got saved' this year
link: Kim Kardashian, kids baptized at Armenian church as Kanye West confirms he 'got saved' this year

KANYE WEST PREACHES ‘RADICAL OBEDIENCE’ TO JESUS DURING SUNDAY SERVICE IN ATLANTA
Later in the day, West told a George Washington University audience, during a listening party for his highly anticipated "Jesus Is King" album, "I'm not here for your entertainment. We're here to spread the gospel," he said to applause, in a video obtained by TMZ.
West joked his favorite version of the Bible is the King James because it says "ye" in it, adding as he read a few Bible verses, "Excuse me if I mispronounce anything, I'm a recent convert, that means I recently got saved this year."

Reading aloud he said, "It is God's grace that you have been saved, through faith. It is not the result of your own efforts, but God's gift...The Lord is great and deserves our greatest praise..."

He added: "Imagine someone sending their only son -- they don't have 10 sons -- their only son, to die for you!"
link:

Kim talking about Kanye's faith:

• Informative
Reactions: anna ~ grace

spiritualchristian7

Aug 6, 2019
NCR
✟16,028.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Kanye West quits secular music, says he'll make only gospel music: report
Rap legend Kanye West said he will only make gospel music going forward -- no more secular music, according to a Chicago music promoter who was in the room.

West reportedly made the comment Saturday at a listening party in Chicago for his new album "Jesus is King: A Kanye West Experience."

"Kanye also announced that he is no longer making secular music," said Andrew Barber, owner of music media company Fake Shore Drive. "Only Gospel from here on out."

West said he is "done being an entertainer," Barber told FOX Business

• Informative
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well as the Bible says we will know them by their fruits, I'm going to stick my neck out here and say I can see no likeness in following Christ within the mega wealthy whether or not they are within a ministry.
I am not saying you can't have good things and a comfortable living but we know the snares of money and the love of it.

Also I am reminded of Jesus turning over the tables at the temple enraged that Gods house had been turned into a house of merchandise.
Doesn't Kanye West sell his apparel range at his church?
What will be the point of more music whether gospel or no when he has more money than he can handle?
Is it to further the gospel, help the homeless, the poor, the sick, the needy?
I think his family will also have to look at how modestly they present themselves too.

Myself I am sick of seeing all the wealth, prosperity etc with certain so called Christians and mega ministries when I see the HUMBLENESS of Jesus and His followers.

I'm not at all convinced but it is between him and God who knows his heart.
To God alone be the glory.

Upvote 0

spiritualchristian7

Aug 6, 2019
NCR
✟16,028.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well as the Bible says we will know them by their fruits, I'm going to stick my neck out here and say I can see no likeness in following Christ within the mega wealthy whether or not they are within a ministry.
I am not saying you can't have good things and a comfortable living but we know the snares of money and the love of it.

Also I am reminded of Jesus turning over the tables at the temple enraged that Gods house had been turned into a house of merchandise.
Doesn't Kanye West sell his apparel range at his church?
What will be the point of more music whether gospel or no when he has more money than he can handle?
Is it to further the gospel, help the homeless, the poor, the sick, the needy?
I think his family will also have to look at how modestly they present themselves too.

Myself I am sick of seeing all the wealth, prosperity etc with certain so called Christians and mega ministries when I see the HUMBLENESS of Jesus and His followers.

I'm not at all convinced but it is between him and God who knows his heart.
To God alone be the glory.
We'll see about that, he's a new convert after all. I'm pretty sure he'll go through the fire like all Christians do (if he really is saved).

And I do agree. It is God who truly knows his heart.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟947,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Greetings,

Nathanael said to him, “Can anything good come out of Nazareth?” Philip said to him, “Come and see.”
—John 1:46

There are several musicians who stopped making secular music and shifted to gospel. Many had their beginning in the church. It isn’t an uncommon phenomenon.

As one called to minister to those who have everything they require save the Lord, I desire to see lost souls reconciled to Him. His sheep are found amongst many groups. Including the wealthy.

I’m praying for Kanye and others the Lord lays on my heart. I am not alone. He’s called many to labor for people in the enemy’s clutches who cannot free themselves without assistance.

And have mercy on those who doubt; save others by snatching them out of the fire. —Jude 1:22-23

May His will be done.

~Bella

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,516.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Look at them. They are ultra rich, the "beautiful people". They are free, not shackled in some prison. Their families have not been torn away from them. They are not living in poverty and homelessness because of their faith whatever it is, but in mansions. If they are being persecuted it is not worthy to be compared to the type of persecution that others are suffering around the world, as the many posts on this forum spell out.

It seems to me there is so much focus in this country, and around the world, on Hollywood this and Hollywood that. I prefer to focus on those who are going to be the real stars in Heaven, those who hold up under unbelievable, not luxury laden, persecution.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums