KANSAS where you at.............

W

wannagohome

Awake said:
Hey fellow Kansans...

Dunno about those who say there is nothing to do in Kansas, I find waaaay too much stuff to do.

I'm from Lenexa, at least I hope to be soon. Currently from a little sleepy town called Tonganoxie.

Anyone know of any stable responsible peeps lookin to rent a house in Lenexa, KS? Awesome large newer house, great neighborhood.

I have been to Tonganoxie. My uncle used to live in Lenexa. We sold our house in Carbondale, KS, and moved to NY. Where the rent for our apartment is over twice what we had been paying on our mortgage.....KS was NOT as bad as I thought it was....Jen

Upvote 0

AnimeRaven34

Oct 1, 2004
Kansas
✟7,614.00
Faith
Christian
Howdy fellow Kansans!! :wave: To those of you that have been saying Kansas is boring, pay a visit to Wyoming sometime.
Anyway I was born at the hospital in Larned. :D :D lol I know bad joke. But I really was born in Larned. I have lived all over this rolling pancake of a state, Garfield, Lawrence, Haviland, and where I am now Garden City. It appears I am the only one from this part of the state.

Upvote 0

Pope Gonzo

Jul 14, 2003
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟16,540.00
Faith
Christian
So... I live in Wisconsin right now, but my fiance and I are thinking about moving to Kansas after we get married and I graduate. One of my older brothers and his wife live in Manhatten because he's stationed at Fort Riley, and they've got nothing but good things to say about the area.

What do all of you say? Is Kansas a good place to go for a few years? Any better places to go than others? Rock on :)

Upvote 0

admtaylor

Aug 9, 2003
Overland Park, Kansas
Visit site
✟1,768.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Pope Gonzo said:
So... I live in Wisconsin right now, but my fiance and I are thinking about moving to Kansas after we get married and I graduate. One of my older brothers and his wife live in Manhatten because he's stationed at Fort Riley, and they've got nothing but good things to say about the area.

What do all of you say? Is Kansas a good place to go for a few years? Any better places to go than others? Rock on :)

The area I live in is pretty nice. It's a suburb of Kansas City though so it's probably much different than the rest of the state.

Upvote 0
Aug 4, 2004
✟122.00
Faith
Christian
SAVEVERYONE said:
Cool let the revival fires begin in Kansas on the internet, and from the middle of the U.S.A spread through out the United States to the whole world....................................Jesus release your FIRE ANOINTING FROM KANSAS TO THE WHOLE UNITED STATES THEN FROM THE UNITED STATES TO THE WHOLE WORLD.................Jesus let everyone who lives in Kansas that comes in this thread be filled with your fire anointing......... Hi I am saveveryone, nice to meet you guys.this is a cool thread erwin started....lets see where everyone lives in Kansas..I live in wichita..............God Bless Have a great day:)
Amen! I am from Wichita. Where are you from?

Upvote 0