KANSAS where you at.............

Cool let the revival fires begin in Kansas on the internet, and from the middle of the U.S.A spread through out the United States to the whole world....................................Jesus release your FIRE ANOINTING FROM KANSAS TO THE WHOLE UNITED STATES THEN FROM THE UNITED STATES TO THE WHOLE WORLD.................Jesus let everyone who lives in Kansas that comes in this thread be filled with your fire anointing......... Hi I am saveveryone, nice to meet you guys.this is a cool thread erwin started....lets see where everyone lives in Kansas..I live in wichita..............God Bless Have a great day:)

attachment.php

Praise My Jesus look what he is doing in the map :
Spreading the FIRE ANOINTING from the middle of
the United States starting with Kansas .......
Hallelujah Jesus to you be all Glory Honor and Praise...

Upvote 0
Hi friends what I want to do and think the Lord is leading me to do is start
a spiritual warfare group for Kansas to bring down the strongholds in Kansas and through this we will see God move on behalf of kansas through prayer...and hope every state will begin to do this and by doing this we will see the strongholds of satan broken over our state we live in, and will see the power of the Holy Spirit INVADE our state, so let every one in each state start a spiritual warfare prayer group so we can see God INVADE AMERICA , and satan crushed under are prayers...amen....God Bless this is all In Gods hands... Let me know Kansans who wants to be a part of seeing God shake kansas through prayer..by posting here prayers for are state...

Upvote 0

Chilldogg77

Dei, Amoris, Veritatis
Jul 6, 2003
Kansas
Visit site
✟15,660.00
Faith
Catholic
I'm from Andover, Kansas, right by Wichita. You know there's not a lot to do in Kansas...It seems like there are all the sinful acitivities that can entertain us, and then there are strong churches and communities and things of God. There's not a lot of neutral stuff, ya know? I'm guessing it's like this throughout the midwest. I still like to go out to bars and parties and talk to people, but my goals at these places are different. It's cool, though, we Kansans have each other, and we can be pretty entertaining. So what do you guys like to do?
By the way saveeveryone, I'm all for shaking up the world with prayer.

Upvote 0

IctChick

Its the Ict Chick!
Jan 5, 2004
Wichita, Ks
✟7,627.00
Faith
Christian
Chilldogg77 said:
You know there's not a lot to do in Kansas It's cool, though, we Kansans have each other, and we can be pretty entertaining. So what do you guys like to do?

There isnt anything to do in KS!!! Did you live in Andover when 'Jon's Hamburger Stand' was on Andover Rd? That was my daddy's fast food joint. :yum:

What I do in Wichita is shop, go to concerts, and pray I don't have to live here much longer. :pray: hehe

Y'all should come the The Foundy on Sat nights.. 1855 S. Rock Road... its a church.. it's entertaining.. and will keep you out of the many inappropriate content shops we have here... :amen: thewichitafoundry.com

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Flynmonkie

The First Official FrankenMonkie ;)
Feb 23, 2004
Home of Harry Truman - Missouri
Visit site
✟20,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I went to school in Kansas. Lived in Overland Park for several years, then off to Chicago (Naperville) and back to Missouri. I am right across the river so to speak from you all!:wave:

My best friends are from Alma and Topeka!! Just thought I would Stop in and say Hello!

GO JAYHAWKS!! WHOO! WHOO! WHOO! :D (they just hate that I am not a MU fan over here LOL!:rolleyes: :sick: ;) )

Upvote 0
E

emdd

Good news for those in the Kansas City area. Im on some sort of mailing list for the Billy Graham Crusades. Today I have received notice that the Billy Graham Crusade will be in Kansas City on June 17-20 at Arrowhead Stadium, where the chiefs play football.

"More than 1000 churches have come together in this partnership with the BGEA to rapidly spread the gospel."

It dosnt say if it there are tickets to it or not, but the buildings usually get very packed in with people. For those that do get to go, should be quite an experiance.

SJ

Upvote 0