Deb4given

~YOGI~
May 12, 2004
Kansas
✟7,930.00
Faith
Pentecostal
IctChick said:
There isnt anything to do in KS!!! Did you live in Andover when 'Jon's Hamburger Stand' was on Andover Rd? That was my daddy's fast food joint. :yum:
I live in the Andover/Rose Hill area. My husband was born and raised in Andover. Was Jon's on the corner of 13th and Andover road. I can't picture it right now? That particular place has been a dozen different things in the last few years.

Anyway, nice to see another Andoverite!

Deb

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LaxItUp

Laxinitup, that's just how I roll...
Jul 20, 2004
Liberty U
Visit site
✟7,844.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Looks like I'm the only South Easterner Reppin'. Used to live in Central (Kingman and Udall) back in the day, live in Fort Scott now. For the dude that was from Phillips county, that's where my grandparents live. Holla back for Kansans... A woo woo woo woo....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Awake

Sep 4, 2002
✟15,260.00
Faith
Methodist
Hey fellow Kansans...

Dunno about those who say there is nothing to do in Kansas, I find waaaay too much stuff to do.

I'm from Lenexa, at least I hope to be soon. Currently from a little sleepy town called Tonganoxie.

Anyone know of any stable responsible peeps lookin to rent a house in Lenexa, KS? Awesome large newer house, great neighborhood.

Upvote 0