Visit site
✟7,727.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
I see all you Kansans! I left in 09 but my heart still lies in the good ole KS. I went to college for a couple years in Wichita (Go Shox!) before I transferred up here to Chicago. I went to the most amazing church for the two years I lived there, Mt. Vernon Presbyterian. It's a tiny little thing full of amazing people. I miss it so much!

Yay Kansas!

Upvote 0

Ortho_Cat

Orthodox Christian
Aug 12, 2009
KS
✟21,039.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
The Shockers fan base here is huge. I am from central Texas and it was all about Longhorn Football and Dallas Cowboys there. In Wichita everyone loves college basketball.

Oh yes, this is very true If you haven't been to a game, I would highly encourage it! One of the best atmospheres in the country. If we end up going to the sweet 16 *knock on wood*, we will be there greeting our players in the airport en masse!

Upvote 0

lanieloo

Hold on Tight
Feb 19, 2012
Chicago, IL, USA
Visit site
✟7,727.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Oh yes, this is very true If you haven't been to a game, I would highly encourage it! One of the best atmospheres in the country. If we end up going to the sweet 16 *knock on wood*, we will be there greeting our players in the airport en masse!

It's so true! One of my favorite things about WSU was the basketball and baseball games. I was in their music program (it's one of the best in the country). That school is awesome. If you're anywhere near Wichita, go to a WSU basketball game. You'll be glad you did.

So sad they didn't make it to the Sweet 16. At least KU did. I'm also a big Jayhawks fan.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums