Visit site
✟15,428.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Been in Wichita since '85. g/f lives up in Topeka, works Lawrence.

Wichita: Things to do- Thunder hockey, Cowtown, the new (not yet open) Wild West World, parks, Exploration Place, Ice Sports Wichita, Orpheum theater, Old Town, Crown Uptown, any of the 'Warren' movie theaters (nicest theater I've ever seen), great zoo. Up in Hutchinson (30 miles or so), there's the Kansas Cosmosphere, where they built some of the models for Apollo 13.

Places to eat: Red Beans Bayou Grill, Fusion Pizza, Cero's Candy, Barnard's, DeFazio's

Some great churches around town- any idea where you might be living? Where do you go now?
pizza hut orginated there as well.

i know this old. sorry for bumping.

i lived in wichita for 19 years, i'm going to school in emporia. my parents just moved to montana over the summer. but i still have family in wichita.

Upvote 0

Reborn_in_Christ2003

May 10, 2004
Whiteman AFB
✟8,911.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I grew up in Coffeyville, KS (9 Years) and Neodesha, KS (9 Years). For those who don't know, they are both small towns in the south east section of the state. Coffeyville is actually on the border with OK. I am now going to college at MidAmerica Nazarene Univ. in Olathe, KS (2 1/4 hours north of Neodesha)

Reactions: searchingsoul
Upvote 0

searchingsoul

Humbly following God's Plan
Jun 18, 2006
Kansas
✟11,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
My husband and I plan on moving back to his hometown in August or September. Can anyone tell me what to expect from Wichita? Obviously, he tells me some things, but I'm curious what other people have to say.
Its big. has its own channel, and there is some violence sometimes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Flynmonkie

The First Official FrankenMonkie ;)
Feb 23, 2004
Home of Harry Truman - Missouri
Visit site
✟20,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Hey! I am on the Missouri side again, but I did live in Overland Park, Kansas, my husband works in Mission, my best friend is from Alma, and my husband’s family is from Colby, Lawrence, Tonganoxie and Basehor. Love KU!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

knownbeforetime

Princess of the Lord of Grace and Power
Dec 27, 2004
Pittsburg, KS
Visit site
✟21,967.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Live in Southeast KS - Hiya. Oh, and when did it decide to go from 75 one day to 35 the next? That's what I want to know...
Fort Scott girl right here!

Upvote 0

mpok1519

Veteran
Jul 8, 2007
✟28,850.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah! Go Jayhawks! Orange Bowl 2008!!! boo V-tech! Boo Wildcats! ~snickers at the K-state fans~

and boo Tigers! ~still mad about the state-line showdown~

Currently living in Topeka and going to Washburn Univesity, possibly to KU for graduate school. Grew up in Independence, Ks in Montgomery County. North of Coffeyville, south of Neodesha.

Rock Chalk!

Upvote 0