✟1,091,275.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
WWJD?
Unless a person is born again, their eternal destiny is not forgiveness and eternal life with the Lord Jesus Christ in heaven.
Thanks for your doctrinaire point of view, disputed even by many Christians.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,275.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Let's try something hypothetical. Let's suppose that a transgender activist wanted his/her funeral to be at an Independent Baptist church. Do you believe that the members of that church, as well as the staff & ministers of that church should be expected to be perfectly acceptable to that request from the transgender activist?
To bury the dead is one of the corporal works of mercy...but to judge the souls of the dead isn't. Golly.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks for your doctrinaire point of view, disputed even by many Christians.
John 3:3-18
John 14:1-6
Romans 1:16-17
Romans 10:9-17

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Your opinion about me could not be more wrong.

But here is my opinion. The liberals don't like that athlete's beliefs and opinions so therefore they attempt to discredit him.
Instead of debating the various different points in his message, it appears that the liberals would rather attack the messenger.
LOL, I promise you "the liberals" don't really care. The dude can say whatever he wants. But then you guys come along and highlight what was said like it's supposed to give us pause. It doesn't. Can he kick a field goal? Did he talk about that in his interview? I mean, obviously he can and that's all anyone really cares about in the end.

Upvote 0