"JUSTIFICATION": to the wicked, or to the just?

Brightfame52

Dec 14, 2020
Georgia
✟125,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I never said otherwise. We're all sinners and only God can justify man, not ourselves. That's the basis of the New Covenant.
Okay you understand that. So the elect are Justified before God, on the basis of the fulfilled New Covenant stipulations by Christ Himself, shedding of His Blood Matt 26:28 even while they are ungodly. It doesnt apply to the none elect outside of the covenant !

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟890,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Okay you understand that. So the elect are Justified before God, on the basis of the fulfilled New Covenant stipulations by Christ Himself, shedding of His Blood Matt 26:28 even while they are ungodly. It doesnt apply to the none elect outside of the covenant !

Election applies to any and everyone who chooses to come to Christ and abide in Him. Election is the result not the cause.

• Agree
Reactions: fhansen
Upvote 0

fhansen

Oldbie
Sep 3, 2011
✟324,175.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Election applies to any and everyone who chooses to come to Christ and abide in Him. Election is the result not the cause.
I'll ditto what BNR32FAN wrote.

Upvote 0

fhansen

Oldbie
Sep 3, 2011
✟324,175.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I ditto my response.

And God justifies the ungodly !
The church in the past, and many now, did not consider presdestination to be strict determinsim, but rather the result of our testing here on earth as we work out our salvation, choosing good over evil to the best we can throughout our lives, only with the help of grace. We cannot predict our own perseverance, and the human will remains involved from beginning to end. God "predestines" based on His foreknowledge of our choices.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟890,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The church in the past, and many now, did not consider presdestination to be strict determinsim, but rather the result of our testing here on earth as we work out our salvation, choosing good over evil to the best we can throughout our lives, only with the help of grace. We cannot predict our own perseverance, and the human will remains involved from beginning to end. God "predestines" based on His foreknowledge of our choices.

As Peter said “predestined according to His foreknowledge”.

• Agree
Reactions: fhansen
Upvote 0