Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I'm grumpy! I'll snap out of it, but I'm spoutin' off. I HAVE TO ORDER A LOT OF THINGS ONLINE

I'm aggravated. I get over things rather easily, but I just want to complain. I hate having to order things online. I hate having things arrive and not be what I expected. Because I don't drive, shoes and clothing will come and not fit right. And I end up with millions of catalogs and boxes. Right now I'm really aggravated that I got a new flashlight and I can't make it work. There aren't any directions. I'm not looking for advice or solutions. Just say "I hear ya!" Thanks...I got that off my chest. :laughing:

Dec 8, 2011
✟121,316.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I'm grumpy! I'll snap out of it, but I'm spoutin' off. I HAVE TO ORDER A LOT OF THINGS ONLINE

I'm aggravated. I get over things rather easily, but I just want to complain. I hate having to order things online. I hate having things arrive and not be what I expected. Because I don't drive, shoes and clothing will come and not fit right. And I end up with millions of catalogs and boxes. Right now I'm really aggravated that I got a new flashlight and I can't make it work. There aren't any directions. I'm not looking for advice or solutions. Just say "I hear ya!" Thanks...I got that off my chest. :laughing:
I hear you! Shopping online can be very frustrating, especially if you're depending on online services to access the things you need. or when what comes is not what you had in mind. It reminds me of the days of catalogue shopping. in pre-internet days.

My gripe of the day concerns a referral which our family doctor made a number of years ago, but which she now says there is no record for and that someone else must have made it after I told her I'd accompanied my son to the appointment that had been made for him following the referral. I need written evidence of the referral for a claim for a benefit for the son referred to.

Another thing that annoys me about that is that i had to make an appointment for a telephone call from a doctor to speak to him or her. As is normal practice when making the appointment, the receptionist making the appointment asked for details of why I was making the call. I told her and yet when the GP rang me she asked what she could do for me today.

Ok, that's my rant over for today - now I can get on with the rest of the day. I mustn't let the frustration get the better of me.

Gillian

Upvote 0