✟481,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hey there!

I just signed up to this site a few days ago, but am now introducing myself as the holiday season is now passed. My name is Nic and I live in Texas; I was born and raised as a Baptist and still pretty much fall into that category, although I'm more of a fundamentalist these days. I fell out of practicing my faith whilst I was in college, but after leaving school and returning to my home town, I rediscovered the Lord and begged His forgiveness, then I started reading the Bible for the first time in my life (never read it while I was a kid or teenager, just followed the doctrine and beliefs of my parents while maintaining a very loose relationship and understanding of the Lord); and it has been eye-opening over these past couple of years as I've delved into it.

I'm glad to be here and to be apart of a place where I can discuss theology and doctrine to help increase my understanding as well as to be able to connect with others.

God bless,
Nic

God is good

Oct 4, 2016
Michigan
✟201,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey there!

I just signed up to this site a few days ago, but am now introducing myself as the holiday season is now passed. My name is Nic and I live in Texas; I was born and raised as a Baptist and still pretty much fall into that category, although I'm more of a fundamentalist these days. I fell out of practicing my faith whilst I was in college, but after leaving school and returning to my home town, I rediscovered the Lord and begged His forgiveness, then I started reading the Bible for the first time in my life (never read it while I was a kid or teenager, just followed the doctrine and beliefs of my parents while maintaining a very loose relationship and understanding of the Lord); and it has been eye-opening over these past couple of years as I've delved into it.

I'm glad to be here and to be apart of a place where I can discuss theology and doctrine to help increase my understanding as well as to be able to connect with others.

God bless,
Nic
Hi, it's great to have you with us. May God bless you and thank you for being with us. God bless you and Jesus is Lord.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I fell out of practicing my faith whilst I was in college, but after leaving school and returning to my home town, I rediscovered the Lord and begged His forgiveness, then I started reading the Bible for the first time in my life (never read it while I was a kid or teenager, just followed the doctrine and beliefs of my parents while maintaining a very loose relationship and understanding of the Lord); and it has been eye-opening over these past couple of years as I've delved into it.

Hello Nic from Texas. What a super sentence!

Reactions: Call me Nic
Upvote 0

Call me Nic

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2017
✟481,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi Nic, glad you found us and thanks for your introduction. Hope you get to meet the awesome people in CF.

Any more snow in TX? Weather in NJ is hyper :frozen2:
Where I live, snow comes in the form of its ugly cousin, AKA sleet/ice. When I signed up to live in Texas, I signed up for warm winters - guess I've been bamboozled. I should've read the fine print.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

look4hope

Love.Fellowship.Joy
Angels Team
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Dec 6, 2012
Somewhere in Jersey
✟382,922.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Where I live, snow comes in the form of its ugly cousin, AKA sleet/ice. When I signed up to live in Texas, I signed up for warm winters - guess I've been bamboozled. I should've read the fine print.
Haha!
Sorry Nic. Hope you get the weather you were expecting!

Where are you from originally?

Upvote 0

Call me Nic

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2017
✟481,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Haha!
Sorry Nic. Hope you get the weather you were expecting!

Where are you from originally?
Well I was born in Texas, but lived in Seattle until about two years ago. I moved back because most of my family lives here, which has me now convinced that my moving back was by the grace of God - I rediscovered my faith after coming back and was loosed of a worldly mindset that I had adopted in Seattle, because it's such a godless place (in my opinion; still a beautiful area though). So I kinda already knew about the weather coming back, but still - it always creeps up on you last minute when you live here, I still forget it gets this cold here.

Upvote 0

look4hope

Love.Fellowship.Joy
Angels Team
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Dec 6, 2012
Somewhere in Jersey
✟382,922.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I see— Good to hear to you were able to rediscover your faith.

Sometimes....coming back home is what we need for enlightenment.

P.S
Don’t be jealous, we are experiencing arctic temperatures in the East coast

• Haha
Reactions: Call me Nic
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums