✟8,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

My name is Edwar Makhoul, I'm a Palestinian Christian from Israel and I'm 25 years old and I'm a Historian, Writer and a PhD Candidate, a Doctoral Candidate for History of Eastern Christianity, Russian Studies Program, Holy Land Studies, Arab Christian Studies, Christianity in the Middle East, and Foreign Christian Missionaries in the Middle East.

I really would like to get accepted for a PhD in History in Tel Aviv University as well as in the Ludwig Maximillian Munichen University in the city of Munichen in Germany

because I really would like to emigrate to Germany as a Professor, Lecturer, Researcher and Writer as well as Editor.

I really would like to marry a Foreigner girl, an interracial marriage with a Polish girl or German, Swiss, Czech or French female wife.

I really would also to be a translator/interpreter as long as I do study many foreign languages and I hope to reach 366 languages: all European Languages, Middle Eastern Languages, African Languages, Central Asian Languages, 100 Ancient languages, East Asian Languages.

so I'm really a gifted man from the Holy Spirit to speak all languages of the World in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Yours,
Edwar Makhoul
a PhD Candidate
History
a Polyglot
25 years old
a Christian Arab forever
A Catholic