Just posting because I am board

J

Jesse2014

Benjamin listened closely as Rabbi Greenbaum read from the Bible`

'May I ask a question?' Ben asked.

'Of course, go ahead, ask your question,' replied the Rabbi.

'Well, the Bible says that the children of Israel crossed the Red sea,' continued Ben, 'also that the children of Israel built the temple, the children of Israel did this and the children of Israel did that. Didn't the grown ups ever do anything?'

Last edited:
Reactions: Messy
Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Going over our church finances I found a reciept from a local paint store signed by someone named Christian. I wasn't aware of anyone buying paint. So I called the store to point out its mistake.

'I'm sorry,' I told the manager. 'But there are no Christians here at St. Mary's Church.'

^_^

I like it

Upvote 0

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I don't have any questions or anything; I am just trying to keep my mind occupied.

Now some of these saying are not that funny, but like I said I am board.

Look down.

Hi Board. I'm bored, so please pardon me for asking; are you plywood board or plank lumber board? I hope you find this funny and I hope you know God loves you if you are board or knot.

Reactions: .Mikha'el.
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
J

Jesse2014

Hi Board. I'm bored, so please pardon me for asking; are you plywood board or plank lumber board? I hope you find this funny and I hope you know God loves you if you are board or knot.

lol :)

OK. I recognize that I spelled it wrong. I am not always good with spelling, and my device doesn't have spell check. But thank you

Upvote 0
J

Jesse2014

A rich man on Earth was complaining that he had worked so hard here on Earth that he was mad because he can not take it to Heaven with him.

An Angel came to him and told the rich man that he had heard his complaints and in order to make the rich man happy that the Angel was going to give the rich man a big wheelbarrow and what ever the rich man could fit in the wheelbarrow the rich man could bring to Heaven with him.

The rich man whet home and melted down all his gold and put it all in the wheelbarrow. The day came that the rich man dies and he went to Heaven with his wheelbarrow full of money.

When the Angel at the Pearly Gates seen the rich man and what the rich man had decided to bring to heaven with him the Angel started laughing. The rich man got kind of upset and asked just what the Angel was laughing about.

About that moment the Angel yelled out really loud "Hey everybody, he brung pavement".

lol :)

Thank you for sharing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Attending a wedding for the first time, a little girl whispered to mother, "why is the bride dressed in white?"

"Because white is the color of happiness; and today is the happiest day of her life."

The child thought about this for a moment, then said, "so why is the groom dressed in black?"

^_^

Upvote 0